Raya61396

Feb 12, 2022
I think you have to repeat undress until you and her get fully nude
Gee thanks alot. As it was I was just one undress away from me being naked. So atleast somewhat proceeded. Thanks

Last edited:

Kestre1

Feb 16, 2022
I have to ask this question,author thinks to add pregnancy content in the future ?maybe two moths or half year?

Raya61396

Feb 12, 2022
Can anyone also help with this? Does sleeping with Mother beside Lil after the sexual interest has stalled do anything? Do we have a scene ahead with them two?

Also how to trigger Lit teacher and mother scene? The walkthrough mentions something like go to teacher house at 2100 and whiskey bottle. Cant seem to trigger that too.

And is there a 3some scene of Darna/motel manager with somebody? As someone keeps popping up during BJs but it doesnt seem to be going anywhere

Last edited:

suchguy

Aug 21, 2022
I fixed the error in the dialogue with Mia (older sister's friend). Download the script below and place it in the game folder.

Reactions: john1230

0aijd

Feb 21, 2021
Can anyone also help with this? Does sleeping with Mother beside Lil after the sexual interest has stalled do anything? Do we have a scene ahead with them two?

Also how to trigger Lit teacher and mother scene? The walkthrough mentions something like go to teacher house at 2100 and whiskey bottle. Cant seem to trigger that too.

And is there a 3some scene of Darna/motel manager with somebody? As someone keeps popping up during BJs but it doesnt seem to be going anywhere
In which version?
If you mean version 29
After finishing sex with Lisa. Lil talks a little

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
The way to trigger the threesome with Lit Teacher & Mom scene is after you're fucking the Mom during therapy you schedule an appointment for family therapy but instead of riding with mom show up at the Lit Teacher's apt at the time of the appt (1800). LitTeacher will text you to come in as they have already started. You will find them in bed waiting for you.

Reactions: itwasntme2003

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
No school attendance has nothing to do with the principles route as is evident with my mod which keeps attendance at 100.
I remember reading the "task list" and is says if my attendance drops below 90% the principle will have to step in, I must be misremembering.

But I want to bring your attention to the option of setting you attendance to 99 in the cheat menu. It seem broken as when I set it to 99 and skip class it reverts back to lower than (set to 99% when at 60%) it was and I got kicked out of school and it was game over.

*I just read the update you made on the cheat post and you said the cheat menu shouldn't be used as the mod is better.

I use the cheat menu cause I drop my energy levels too low and can't talk to people without filling it, or I bork the attendance at school. I don't actually want to break the game (I just want to make it a little less grindy) so I elect to use the cheat menu instead of the cheat mod as I cheat when needed.

I really don't know why the link was changed in the first post, the idea is that it was just another option
I reported the new mod to the admin team on f95, I guess they decided to replace gibs6100 link instead of adding your mod to the front page too. I'll report gibs6100's link and see of they'll add that back to the front page as it's really a separate mod and should be linked there for easy access. *they rejected the request*:(

suchguy, maybe you can edit your post and add a link to gibs6100's mod, that way it'll let people know about the other options. Here is he's mod.

https://f95zone.to/threads/straitened-times-v0-29-0-hrelease.52690/post-7606639

Last edited:

Raya61396

Feb 12, 2022
Is there a 3some scene of Darna/motel manager with somebody? As someone keeps popping up during BJs but it doesnt seem to be going anywhere. Once Jill has and once Mom

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I remember reading the "task list" and is says if my attendance drops below 90% the principle will have to step in, I must be misremembering.

But I want to bring your attention to the option of setting you attendance to 99 in the cheat menu. It seem broken as when I set it to 99 and skip class it reverts back to lower than (set to 99% when at 60%) it was and I got kicked out of school and it was game over.

*I just read the update you made on the cheat post and you said the cheat menu shouldn't be used as the mod is better.

I use the cheat menu cause I drop my energy levels too low and can't talk to people without filling it, or I bork the attendance at school. I don't actually want to break the game (I just want to make it a little less grindy) so I elect to use the cheat menu instead of the cheat mod as I cheat when needed.
The task list says that, but it actually doesn't matter. I've played on a new game starting with the mod installed, and never ran into any problems with the principles progression. As for the school attendance option, it's actually a borked feature of the original menu, and doesn't work correctly. Suchguys menu, and my mod fix this.

As for the other stuff, thanks for doing all that. Kinda a slap in the face from whoever made the decision to just get rid of my mod from the frontpage. Especially considering Suchguys mod doesn't replace mine. To whoever made that choice, dick move dude.

Reactions: john1230

suchguy

Aug 21, 2022

I reported the new mod to the admin team on f95, I guess they decided to replace gibs6100 link instead of adding your mod to the front page too. I'll report gibs6100's link and see of they'll add that back to the front page as it's really a separate mod and should be linked there for easy access. *they rejected the request*:(

suchguy, maybe you can edit your post and add a link to gibs6100's mod, that way it'll let people know about the other options. Here is he's mod.

https://f95zone.to/threads/straitened-times-v0-29-0-hrelease.52690/post-7606639
Good idea! I did this in my post. Thanks!

Noellein

Nov 5, 2018
я все понимаю, а когда 0.30 вийдет не в патреоне ?
когда кто-то у кого есть подписка решит добродушно поделиться с нами новой версией, либо нам придется ждать публичного релиза
( when someone who has a subscription decides to share the new version with us good-naturedly, or we will have to wait for a public release )

3.70 star(s) 154 Votes