• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
I will look for a solution for this.
New version released
The new version of the mod adds colours and icon to the tiles and makes it look like part of the game's native code. I'm liking the look alot. Good job (y)

*OK, so you guys have gotten me to tinker with your cheat menu mod and I have managed to add a option to (+/-) an hour of in game time with this code

"Add 1 Hour" :
$GData.Time +=1
return
"Minus 1 Hour" :
$GData.Time -=1
return

Now my question is:

When I try and assign the add 1 hour to the + key on the keyboard I get errors when using config.keymap['GData.Time']=['+']

"Add 1 Hour" :
$GData.Time +=1
$AddNotify( _("+1 Hour"))
config.keymap['GData.Time']=['+']
return

I'm sure I am doing something stupid with the config.keymap command. Do you have any ideas about how I can go about mapping the $GData.Time +=1 to the keyboard keys?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
The new version of the mod adds colours and icon to the tiles and makes it look like part of the game's native code. I'm liking the look alot. Good job (y)

*OK, so you guys have gotten me to tinker with your cheat menu mod and I have managed to add a option to (+/-) an hour of in game time with this code

"Add 1 Hour" :
$GData.Time +=1
return
"Minus 1 Hour" :
$GData.Time -=1
return

Now my question is:

When I try and assign the add 1 hour to the + key on the keyboard I get errors when using config.keymap['GData.Time']=['+']

"Add 1 Hour" :
$GData.Time +=1
$AddNotify( _("+1 Hour"))
config.keymap['GData.Time']=['+']
return

I'm sure I am doing something stupid with the config.keymap command. Do you have any ideas about how I can go about mapping the $GData.Time +=1 to the keyboard keys?

Thanks in advance.
My mod has time controls, you can take a look at that for an example.
It's linked on suchguys mod post because for whatever reason the link was removed from the first post. You know what I'll just attach it here. If you prefer suchguys menu then just take a look at the attached hotkeys file, and add that to his mod. Note that the key is "=" because otherwise you would need to hold the shift key.

Last edited:

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
anyone got a full save for v. 0.29?
I heard v 0.30 will be an amazing update.. hopefully next week it drops here.

and I'm miles away from where 0.29 ended..
left this game many months ago..
planning to get back to it.

thanks, would really appreciate it. =)

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
My mod has time controls, you can take a look at that for an example.
It's linked on suchguys mod post because for whatever reason the link was removed from the first post. You know what I'll just attach it here. If you prefer suchguys menu then just take a look at the attached hotkeys file, and add that to his mod. Note that the key is "=" because otherwise you would need to hold the shift key.
Thank you very much gibs6100! the Hotkeys.rpy did not work for me for some reason.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Didn't do anything for me when I pushed the - and = key.

Did work for me and I managed to find a list of that showed the keys I needed to map to the number pads + and - keys. I am over the moon with this now as it'll cut down the amount of clicking on the mod menu and make it faster to proceed with the game.

Can I ask you to take a look at this code with the fill energy and drain energy mapping?

I can get the energy to 100% but it just keeps adding (another 100%) on top with every press of the "f" key, so it'll go up to 1000% with 10 presses. I also can't get the energy to drop to 20% with one push of the "d" key, I can only get it to drain 20% with each push of the "d" key.

I should say that I meshed your cheat menu mod and suchguy's menu mod into 1 mod to play around with. I won't post it as it's not my work to share but thank you both for the mod menu, it's been fun digging around in it.

Raya61396

Feb 12, 2022
I have MC fucked Mary with condom and Alexa handjob is going on. Is there a way to proceed ahead or this the last for the current update(v0.29)

ALso how far do we go with Ren the secretary? Some places say about getting a blowjob from her. How to reach that? Have had handjob multiple times and offered to substitute multiple times.

Last edited:

shuberb_69

Aug 25, 2022
I have MC fucked Mary with condom and Alexa handjob is going on. Is there a way to proceed ahead or this the last for the current update(v0.29)

ALso how far do we go with Ren the secretary? Some places say about getting a blowjob from her. How to reach that? Have had handjob multiple times and offered to substitute multiple times.

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Anyone with a full save for 0.29? I'd like to compare with mine as I have a few bugs, like a few contacts showing that I can still raise their sexual tension when I clearly have completed everything, or an error message when entering Alexa's room

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Can I ask you to take a look at this code with the fill energy and drain energy mapping?

I can get the energy to 100% but it just keeps adding (another 100%) on top with every press of the "f" key, so it'll go up to 1000% with 10 presses. I also can't get the energy to drop to 20% with one push of the "d" key, I can only get it to drain 20% with each push of the "d" key.

I should say that I meshed your cheat menu mod and suchguy's menu mod into 1 mod to play around with. I won't post it as it's not my work to share but thank you both for the mod menu, it's been fun digging around in it.
The syntax for the energy cheats would be
key "f" action SetVariable("Player.Energy.Value", 100)
key "d" action SetVariable("Player.Energy.Value", 20)
This of course applies to any variable you want to "set"

Though if you look in my mod you'll see this
$ Player.Energy.Value = 100
Which will keep energy at 100 without you having to do anything, but you'll need to add the code attached so you can get the sleep scenes. This will make it so you continue to sleep to the set time regardless of your energy.

I will say that functionally there is no reason to "mesh" the mods as they do the same things, just in different ways. Suchguys mod uses a menu giving you more control, whereas mine keeps as many things as automatic as I could get. Of course if you're like me it's fun to learn to "bend" a game to do what you want. In that case have at it, and have fun.

• Red Heart
Reactions: john1230

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
The syntax for the energy cheats would be
key "f" action SetVariable("Player.Energy.Value", 100)
key "d" action SetVariable("Player.Energy.Value", 20)
This of course applies to any variable you want to "set"

Though if you look in my mod you'll see this
$ Player.Energy.Value = 100
Which will keep energy at 100 without you having to do anything, but you'll need to add the code attached so you can get the sleep scenes. This will make it so you continue to sleep to the set time regardless of your energy.

I will say that functionally there is no reason to "mesh" the mods as they do the same things, just in different ways. Suchguys mod uses a menu giving you more control, whereas mine keeps as many things as automatic as I could get. Of course if you're like me it's fun to learn to "bend" a game to do what you want. In that case have at it, and have fun.
Thank you!

I was tinkering with the mods just to see how it works, so I used suchguy's mod as a reference to see if I could add colours and icons from his mod and incorporate it into yours. One thing lead to another and it got me thinking of mapping cheats to the keyboard for quick access. This has been fun and a leaning experience, thank you very much for your help.

Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
go to meeting/hearing in city. 2 times, then work at coffe and get bether stats with manager and get bether at your job rank. Then u will get sceens
I'm fairly certain I did that but will try again. I maxed out my pay at the diner, attended the hearings (tue/wed/fri) and met with the judge after to discuss interests and her daughter to no avail.

Mirso

Apr 1, 2019
I'm fairly certain I did that but will try again. I maxed out my pay at the diner, attended the hearings (tue/wed/fri) and met with the judge after to discuss interests and her daughter to no avail.
and u got to meet her at Dinner, when u work. after family dinner

The ruud

Dec 17, 2020
Is there a possibility to cheat on days working at the diner.
I am at 4 days now, takes me 8 days to get a raise and be able to meet the judge at the diner.
Maybe in save editor? But then I need to know which value I need to change.

3.70 star(s) 154 Votes