19popfigh97

Sep 25, 2023
from my understanding of the two is

'To much Depraved' is that you have advance to more "advance" form, lets say you have had blowjob and now you are on fuck fuck is more 'depraved' then blowjob

Drained is that you have gotten all allure options before advancing to more "advance" form.

in both cases Depraved and Drained, you wont get any more allure out of it.

this is my understanding of the two, please enlighting me if is wrong
I think i got it
U mean depraved that there is more yet i will do.
But drained no more tension will happen.
Correct me if i get it wrong
And if i got it right i have a small question
When it drained should i stop doing it or i have still doing it for some maybe events?

hardon112

Aug 7, 2023
Reactions: 19popfigh97

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
When it drained should i stop doing it or i have still doing it for some maybe events?
Yes keep it up few times 2-3 should be good enough most of the time. Some events have to be done multiple times to get the next. Also, others have a random chance to trigger an event for the next event. So you have to keep doing to until the random event.

Reactions: 19popfigh97

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
The maid is literally the hardest to fuck because it's RNG.
I will give it another shot since you answered. Again I do not need instant gratification but so far a bit on the grindy side... Insomnimaniac that is just my opinion. But at least it is working the renders are awesome (not sure on sex yet) and its my kink rather than some step sister in a alt universe clone that I want to label as IC. So once more into the breach!

Radical_Dreamer

Donor
Aug 26, 2018
I think the cheat mod broke my game steps.

I got the cop/lawyer threesome before the cop dance scene in the lawyer’s apartment, but now I can’t seem to get the dance scene.

Win some / lose some!

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I think the cheat mod broke my game steps.

I got the cop/lawyer threesome before the cop dance scene in the lawyer’s apartment, but now I can’t seem to get the dance scene.

Win some / lose some!
Those apartment scenes are a bitch because they're all RNG. Honestly might be a game issue.

19popfigh97

Sep 25, 2023
Yes keep it up few times 2-3 should be good enough most of the time. Some events have to be done multiple times to get the next. Also, others have a random chance to trigger an event for the next event. So you have to keep doing to until the random event.
But i will trigger all even with drained right?
I just don't wanna miss scene

Last edited:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
ok just want to report one solution for those that cant get boobjob / titfuck (Aunt / Kate), was trying to deal with this shit for 3 days now, nothing triggered, once shes your gf and got end content done your fucked.
only way for her to even start to run after you without kicking you out is to drop allure back to 40 (check how much you got before change and set back after you reach boobjob if you wont on your own 1st)
Relations['MAunt'].allure.Value = 40
otherwise for her to start to catch you her opinion have to be 0 and to get kiss opinion have to be at least 50 so its no go.

19popfigh97

Sep 25, 2023
ok just want to report one solution for those that cant get boobjob / titfuck (Aunt / Kate), was trying to deal with this shit for 3 days now, nothing triggered, once shes your gf and got end content done your fucked.
only way for her to even start to run after you without kicking you out is to drop allure back to 40 (check how much you got before change and set back after you reach boobjob if you wont on your own 1st)
Relations['MAunt'].allure.Value = 40
otherwise for her to start to catch you her opinion have to be 0 and to get kiss opinion have to be at least 50 so its no go.
Start with watching tv 3-4 times with her and the same help with clothes
Then start with meditation always proceed further and let her catch u always will kiss u then she will always leave u to titfuck her

Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Start with watching tv 3-4 times with her and the same help with clothes
Then start with meditation always proceed further and let her catch u always will kiss u then she will always leave u to titfuck her
i did all that, nothing happend when you got allure over 200 scene doesnt triggered
have dropped to 40 - boobs - 1s chase and kiss
next time
1695791471772.png
as i said been sitting on that damn boobjob for past 3 days try to trigger it, any way possible and nothing worked. all other content is done, boobs are all that remains also worth to mention with her.
this boob project is 1st thing to do when you meet her and give her key after is issue.

19popfigh97

Sep 25, 2023
i did all that, nothing happend when you got allure over 200 scene doesnt triggered
have dropped to 40 - boobs - 1s chase and kiss
next time
View attachment 2960071
as i said been sitting on that damn boobjob for past 3 days try to trigger it, any way possible and nothing worked. all other content is done, boobs are all that remains also worth to mention with her.
this boob project is 1st thing to do when you meet her and give her key after is issue.
Weird! I think maybe there's something u didn't do it yet bu idk maybe someone will help

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Weird! I think maybe there's something u didn't do it yet bu idk maybe someone will help
i was wondering the same, but above post that have wrote is solution to this problem, if you allure is too high scene simply dont trigger, been trying for past 3 days. dropping allure is only thing that worked.
old player never had this issue cause they done it when was only thing to do, but for new who rather focus on threesome and leave solo scenes that bring opinion down for later it is.

SoulKing_Brook

Sep 26, 2023
Inside the rpy, you should be able to edit it with any texteditor...
Thanks I was trying to edit the rpyc file
And
"go to my room, if lisa/mom is doing her fitness stuff, leave and go back, keep repeating until you get the scene where she is feeling her breasts, walk in on her"
How do u do this is it
rollback (using mouse scroll function) and the enter the room
or
Go to the room then go outside then repeat
and how many time do u have to do it for it to happen
i used both method 20 30 times it isnt working

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Supposedly the new content includes aunt and mom sex with the clothes contest, not happened for me yet.
- No sex day of the contest with either
- Pick a winner
- Sleep with them
- If RNG-lucky, the winner will have sex automatic
- Repeat with other
- Morning (8ish) find aunt in the bathroom and talk about the night
- Keep doing the contest.
- Don't pick a winner. (Draw/Tie)
- Repeat contest until 3-some

Reactions: MArcx
3.70 star(s) 154 Votes