micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Reactions: ashGHOUL

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I haven't chosen the "Cover Up at Supper" requests yet. Is there some advantage to having Lil or Jill dress more modestly at supper?

SoulKing_Brook

Sep 26, 2023
"go to my room, if Lisa/mom is doing her fitness stuff, leave and go back, keep repeating until you get the scene where she is feeling her breasts, walk in on her"
How do u do this, is it
rollback (using mouse scroll function) and the enter the room
or
Go to the room then go outside then repeat
and how many time do u have to do it for it to happen
I used both method 20 30 times it isn't working

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I haven't chosen the "Cover Up at Supper" requests yet. Is there some advantage to having Lil or Jill dress more modestly at supper?
That just means they cover for you so you don't lose so many points for missing family dinner.
That's one (constructive) criticism that I have of this game after discovering and getting into it only recently. The English translation is very rough at times. I do understand that it's not the dev's native language. But he really could use someone to go over things and iron out the typos, misspellings, grammar, and rewording things so that they're more clear in their intended meaning. On the plus side though is that despite all the rough edges I've found things like the dirty/sex talk to be very hot and well done (at least as far as my personal tastes go).

Reactions: Dragon59

SoulKing_Brook

Sep 26, 2023
"go to my room, if Lisa/mom is doing her fitness stuff, leave and go back, keep repeating until you get the scene where she is feeling her breasts, walk in on her"
How do u do this, is it
or
???

098ishan765

Oct 27, 2022
Hmm, she talks to you about the shrink, then a button to "attend shrink" should appear when talking to her, this is only possible at 6pm. After the first session the apartment should appear...

Yes

Not yet (in 0.42.x)

If you invite Lil to dinner with your stepfamily and choose to stay afterwards she should stay too if the feud between mom and stepmom is solved. I think the scene starts when both are in Mary's room and you choose "Naughty" when interacting with her...
I tried doing it but lily is not staying insted she leaving with stepmom

Radical_Dreamer

Donor
Aug 26, 2018
How do u do this, is it
or
Unfortunately, you have to wait for the RNG to make it happen. Her scene when she’s feeling her breasts will only happen when she’s in the room at the time (I believe 9:00 (most days), 17:00, 18:00, and 21:00 are times where she’s in her assigned room), so that is when the chance for her to start that scene can happen. But again, it’s largely based on chance.

Hope this helps.

Radical_Dreamer

Donor
Aug 26, 2018
I tried doing it but lily is not staying insted she leaving with stepmom
That means the feud between the mom and stepmom may not be fully resolved yet. And once it is, I “think” you need to invite the whole family to the stepfamily’s house 2-3 times before Lily will stay.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
How do u do this, is it
or
Either RNG hates you or she is on the cooldown timer.

Mom.LastMasturbatingTM reduce this by 50 either with console or mod

Best if you shared the room with her with a single bed on the weekend.

Start in early the morning while standing in your room. Advance the hours until it triggers. Eat dinner to avoid negative options. If didn't trigger by 23:00 reset GData.Time back to morning and repeat.

After 1 or 2 times, you can get this just by asking her. It is in the Naughty > Check her Boobs

Reactions: SoulKing_Brook

SoulKing_Brook

Sep 26, 2023
Either RNG hates you or she is on the cooldown timer.

Mom.LastMasturbatingTM reduce this by 50 either with console or mod

Best if you shared the room with her with a single bed on the weekend.

Start in early the morning while standing in your room. Advance the hours until it triggers. Eat dinner to avoid negative options. If didn't trigger by 23:00 reset GData.Time back to morning and repeat.

After 1 or 2 times, you can get this just by asking her. It is in the Naughty > Check her Boobs
Screenshot (109).png
Is there A Guide For Console ☠

3.70 star(s) 154 Votes