john1230

Oct 6, 2020
It's too cumbersome to keep renting motel rooms and accessories. Is there any plan to revise it?
It will be hard to make a new house for the MC.
If so, it would be better to add a menu that can be rented for a long time to the rental menu. (1 month, 1 year)
Can't the main character buy a car? Still?
And when will the waitress who works in a motel restaurant show her face?
I would also like an option to rent services for longer. I'm swimming in money like Scrooge McDuck at this point, so it'd be nice to be able to switch things like Adult TV on for a whole month. Especially since there's no reason I can see to want to not have it on. With the single vs. twin beds I guess someone might want to see different scene variations? But it's basically become routine for me to just stop by the office every Sunday and order the single bed, the TV channels, and the spare room for another week. Once all the girls give you permission to enter the bathroom with them then the lock service becomes obsolete (afaik).

Buying a car would be nice just to be able to travel around in style instead of having to take the bus everywhere. Though it would then beg to question why it still takes an hour to go somewhere, when mom and stepmom giving you a ride is instant travel (something that the dev said will not become a normal mechanic. Which makes since, due to the management aspect of the game).
If I remember correctly the number of days stack together.

So if you bought a week for the adult TV to be unblocked it'll be 7 day, buy another week and it'll be 14 days etc... or use the cheat mod.

Reactions: RabidSloth

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Friends know how to release these events, especially Mrs. Larsen's, I don't know how to get her to come with me to see the house.
3rd one: She is showing her sister the video of you and her having sex (Think it was the anal time)
Last one: After going to your old house and seeing the For Sale sign gone, wait 10 days (think that is the timer) and check again. Then go across to the neighbor's and help in the garden. Stay outside, don't go in to wash.

Rest: No clue. Can't even find those pics in the image folders. If you have original names or the in-game dialog for the scene, might be able to track them down.

19popfigh97

Sep 25, 2023
Is the cheat mode will dmg any events supposed to happen will do nothing with game
Because when i was playing allure was full for all mom and both sisters
And conflict bar was raising
But when i downloaded it momey
Fixed 50000
And no progress in conflict and allure not full any more, high but not full
I downloaded it becuse i can't press on cloth competition twice in the same day just once per day without cheat mode same with bank manager can't make money more than once per day so iam asking becuse i read some one when he use cheat mode some events not triggered
Or just play as i was playing i play

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Is the cheat mode will dmg any events supposed to happen will do nothing with game
Because when i was playing allure was full for all mom and both sisters
And conflict bar was raising
But when i downloaded it momey
Fixed 50000
And no progress in conflict and allure not full any more, high but not full
I downloaded it becuse i can't press on cloth competition twice in the same day just once per day without cheat mode same with bank manager can't make money more than once per day so iam asking becuse i read some one when he use cheat mode some events not triggered
Or just play as i was playing i play
for solo clothes you need
MAunt.CunniesTM-= 150 + MAunt.OfficialDomsTM-= 150

for clothes and threesome with mom you need
Mom.TalkThemes['HelpTryingClothesWMAunt'].TimeMark-= 50
Mom.SleepingTogetherTM-= 50
MAunt.SleepingTogetherTM-= 50
Player.FuckedTM-= 50
Mom.FuckedTM-= 50 - depend on who you fuck and when.
Mom.OrgasmTM-= 50 - when you get to sleepover fuck -> all
MAunt.FuckedTM-= 50 - once you reach choosing point, if main part -> fucked + orgasm + clothes
MAunt.OrgasmTM-= 50

for bank manager you got
BankManager.TalkThemes["Personal"].Date-= 50
BankManager.TalkThemes["MakeMoney"].TimeMark-= 50 - transactions
MoneyLaunderingWork.TransLeft+= - transactions per week
for promotion - max opinion.Value + maxed Wage (+50 each transaction)

you can replay all events, so far only event that am not able to restart in same day is Darna and mom threesome between 21/23.

19popfigh97

Sep 25, 2023
for solo clothes you need
MAunt.CunniesTM-= 150 + MAunt.OfficialDomsTM-= 150

for clothes and threesome with mom you need
Mom.TalkThemes['HelpTryingClothesWMAunt'].TimeMark-= 50
Mom.SleepingTogetherTM-= 50
MAunt.SleepingTogetherTM-= 50
Player.FuckedTM-= 50
Mom.FuckedTM-= 50 - depend on who you fuck and when.
Mom.OrgasmTM-= 50 - when you get to sleepover fuck -> all
MAunt.FuckedTM-= 50 - once you reach choosing point, if main part -> fucked + orgasm + clothes
MAunt.OrgasmTM-= 50

for bank manager you got
BankManager.TalkThemes["Personal"].Date-= 50
BankManager.TalkThemes["MakeMoney"].TimeMark-= 50 - transactions
MoneyLaunderingWork.TransLeft+= - transactions per week
for promotion - max opinion.Value + maxed Wage (+50 each transaction)

you can replay all events, so far only event that am not able to restart in same day is Darna and mom threesome between 21/23.
At android i can't find these status
So i asked if cheat mode will hurt my game events play with it

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
At android i can't find these status
So i asked if cheat mode will hurt my game events play with it
ah, well so far pretty much most ppl are using it and since i am on this thread and buttons got fixed didnt see any complaining about it. now if you get apk version with it, is another thing.
and from personal point have found only 1 event that you can lock yourself out atm (that i know off) aunts meditation - titsfuck, you cant access it once your allure is above 100 and cant even start event once she got gf status without dropping it on 40 (she doesnt get pissed off for chase) so it remains hidden. and myself am still waiting on titsfuck talk to happen.

Last edited:

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
and here got updated version, still not done tho, atm am still hunting for what ever is missing and working on inbetween girls relationships to max. quite few things dont trigger, whether bugged like pe teacher, half the school things or got thing to do with allure like aunts meditation. and then ill move on bank manager so can keep 2 paths in case someday good guy might have path with her.
View attachment 2965944
Guide and console variables. updated both lots and still not done - updated with 0.42 known scenes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
here you can compare to old one

enjoy
I already left a comment thanking you for this guide, but after seeing how much and how fast you've updated and refined it I just felt compelled to say thank you for it again.

I wish there was a walkthrough mod or something in-game that one could reference if they get stuck or are unsure if they've seen everything for a character in the current build or not. There is some of that in the game, but the occasional translation roughness or vagueness can still make it feel a little bit unclear at times (for me anyway). Some of these specific steps to unlock certain scenes I just wouldn't have been able to figure out on my own.

Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I already left a comment thanking you for this guide, but after seeing how much and how fast you've updated and refined it I just felt compelled to say thank you for it again.

I wish there was a walkthrough mod or something in-game that one could reference if they get stuck or are unsure if they've seen everything for a character in the current build or not. There is some of that in the game, but the occasional translation roughness or vagueness can still make it feel a little bit unclear at times (for me anyway). Some of these specific steps to unlock certain scenes I just wouldn't have been able to figure out on my own.
you are welcome.gif

yeah some proper WT or ingame hints are desperately need it for this game. grind is doable, by now can bypass every single event except mom and darna, but ill look in to it again at some point. biggest issue is whats left and how. that can leave you running around like headless chickens and for new players old events that you can lock yourself out, if you build your allure too high and progress too far on other things. got quite few still hidden events, tho am at end of content 41.2 pretty much (except bank manager. am leaving this one for last), but titsfuck was only one that really bugged me. few others too, but some those were fixed in 42.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: H1M and RabidSloth

Radical_Dreamer

Donor
Aug 26, 2018
Anyone know if there is a way to force the game to recognize that the dance scene with Violet and Victoria happen? I cannot get it to trigger no matter how many times I go to the apartment.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
View attachment 2969606

yeah some proper WT or ingame hints are desperately need it for this game. grind is doable, by now can bypass every single event except mom and darna, but ill look in to it again at some point. biggest issue is whats left and how. that can leave you running around like headless chickens and for new players old events that you can lock yourself out, if you build your allure too high and progress too far on other things. got quite few still hidden events, tho am at end of content 41.2 pretty much, but titsfuck was only one that really bugged me. few others too, but some those were fixed in 42.
Not sure if I locked myself out of anything regarding it, but I'm on around Day 120 and I only just now discovered how to access the Pool area at the Motel :LOL:.

I love sandbox games when they're done (imo) well. I like them for their interactivity, and for things like progression and unlocking new and repeatable scenes, new outifts, activities, etc. Things that make it feel like an adult game rather than just a kinetic novel. But some of the common pitfalls with them involve balancing grind, and having unclear direction. Ideally, if a sandbox game is done really well, then there is no need for an external walkthrough. Everything that you need to unlock everything in the game can be found within the game. Another potential problem (again, imo) can be when, like you said, certain hot scenes can get locked out or even missed entirely because you somehow advanced things too far too fast in some way.

This game isn't perfect, and is rough around the edges in places, but so far I think the good far outweighs the bad and I'm glad I gave it a try. Right now my experience with it is basically me progressing until I get stuck or lost, minimizing the game so that I can refer to your chart, and then going back in lol. Another downside to that is that the screenshots in the guide kind of "spoil" what the scene is going to look like. But I guess it is kind of necessary in order to confirm that it is indeed the right scene that you've unlocked.

Reactions: KingArthur101

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Not sure if I locked myself out of anything regarding it, but I'm on around Day 120 and I only just now discovered how to access the Pool area at the Motel :LOL:.

I love sandbox games when they're done (imo) well. I like them for their interactivity, and for things like progression and unlocking new and repeatable scenes, new outifts, activities, etc. Things that make it feel like an adult game rather than just a kinetic novel. But some of the common pitfalls with them involve balancing grind, and having unclear direction. Ideally, if a sandbox game is done really well, then there is no need for an external walkthrough. Everything that you need to unlock everything in the game can be found within the game. Another potential problem (again, imo) can be when, like you said, certain hot scenes can get locked out or even missed entirely because you somehow advanced things too far too fast in some way.

This game isn't perfect, and is rough around the edges in places, but so far I think the good far outweighs the bad and I'm glad I gave it a try. Right now my experience with it is basically me progressing until I get stuck or lost, minimizing the game so that I can refer to your chart, and then going back in lol. Another downside to that is that the screenshots in the guide kind of "spoil" what the scene is going to look like. But I guess it is kind of necessary in order to confirm that it is indeed the right scene that you've unlocked.
yeah i am on day 90 now and even that cause last 20 ingame days am running around trying to trigger stuff and some events do take you over night or they dont trigger at all. like step family foursome path. even there i find it funny, fousome is drained, but girls undressing is still hidden :D
here are the events still hidden for me, did list other day just to see and so far didnt had luck, so i just do what i can which isnt much now left, only thing that got left to do now is to build inbetween relationship between darna am mom, where is same story, threesomes are drained, but introductions events are still hidden :D . after ill move on criminal path and 42 next. and when am done with those will know for sure which bug is it.
now if those hidden are bugged, allure overgrown is impossible for me to know. but for titsfuck that was the case for sure.

Reactions: RabidSloth

QcPapy

Aug 22, 2022
yeah i am on day 90 now and even that cause last 20 ingame days am running around trying to trigger stuff and some events do take you over night or they dont trigger at all. like step family foursome path. even there i find it funny, fousome is drained, but girls undressing is still hidden :D
here are the events still hidden for me, did list other day just to see and so far didnt had luck, so i just do what i can which isnt much now left, only thing that got left to do now is to build inbetween relationship between darna am mom, where is same story, threesomes are drained, but introductions events are still hidden :D . after ill move on criminal path and 42 next. and when am done with those will know for sure which bug is it.
now if those hidden are bugged, allure overgrown is impossible for me to know. but for titsfuck that was the case for sure.
What D:REL Stand for

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
What D:REL Stand for
its debug, as i said in my guide
1696089584955.png
and min and max is allure. to max point you are still getting it, unless it gets drained 1st

D:REL is inbetween girls relationships, they got their own stats too which you can build long after you are done
those stats example

Reactions: Mario4don
3.70 star(s) 154 Votes