yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
StraitenedTimes-0.41.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: AvgVeg

AvgVeg

Oct 29, 2022
How to get Lit Teacher BJ in class?
I've already done the threesomes with principal as well as Lisa.
Any softlocks?

hardon112

Aug 7, 2023
How to get Lit Teacher BJ in class?
I've already done the threesomes with principal as well as Lisa.
Any softlocks?
Dont think thats 'comming' before you get it will teacher at counselling (many times), and it happens after last class of the day.

AvgVeg

Oct 29, 2022
Dont think thats 'comming' before you get it will teacher at counselling (many times), and it happens after last class of the day.
When I played the game previously, It was quite easy to get the scene...Seems like there's been a change in the game mechanics.
Anyway, I got it after quite a grindfest.

hardon112

Aug 7, 2023
When I played the game previously, It was quite easy to get the scene...Seems like there's been a change in the game mechanics.
Anyway, I got it after quite a grindfest.
Maybe you already doing it but, you can use TAB to skip already see dialog, that saves some mouse clicking.

hardon112

Aug 7, 2023

Jabberwock00

Mar 13, 2019
type this in console (console = shift + o)

PETeacher.DrunkDropped[MotelAltRoom.ObjName] if its above 2 then it might be softlocked, I got 11 so I need to what for an update, the command in this post https://f95zone.to/threads/straitened-times-v0-41-2-hrelease.52690/post-11580927 command didnt work for me, but you can try it

on page 628 its states it might be a softlock - fix in next update
idem my friend.
the only missing thing is threesome with violet and motel manager, need to go at police office, there York propose to send you back at 21:00, choose motel and sex, but always alone..

hardon112

Aug 7, 2023
idem my friend.
the only missing thing is threesome with violet and motel manager, need to go at police office, there York propose to send you back at 21:00, choose motel and sex, but always alone..
sorry ? I my game i already have done that, didnt fix PETeacher and sleep issue. (or the command no working)

hardon112

Aug 7, 2023
ah yeah you need a room, and you need to be so far ahead that
I did it 3 or 4 times then it happened (dont go to the police station on lawyer party days!)

Last edited:

WoahHeyBigZam

Dec 13, 2022
There should really be an easier way to figure what the hell I need to do to progress. The debug menu doesn't help at all and trying to figure out what you need to do next is ridiculous. Even the guides don't fully work because the events don't quite line up. Please make this game easier to navigate. I love the models and scenes and I'm just frustrated because it's never clear what to do.

It's also WAY too easy to get soft locked. I can't find out about Alexa's boyfriend anymore because I didn't IMMEDIATELY ask her about it. Now I can never get into her content without restarting the entire game because I didn't save right there.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 157 Votes