Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
I am NOT the only person experiencing this problem. Whether it's an oversight by the modder or a bug, it is very real. Using the phone to search for a job the very first time immediately states that you have an studio appointment with a MILF. Unfortunately, there is no studio, there is no option under requests to ask Lisa to do a photoshoot. The entire game ends up unplayable since the triggers and events cannot be completed. The only mods used are the CheatMod Special and the incest (family) mod.
View attachment 2937682 View attachment 2937683

Send my your save. i'll see if can fix your save :)

uka

Sep 12, 2018
Am getting out of my wits here.. The Maid refuse sex no matter what I do, Yes I have used the Search function and Yes I have followed all advice, but it appears bugged. Have even tried cheat codes for max opinion and allure, still no cigar! :cry:

Only other cheat code used was money at start, didn't use the modded version as that, pardon my pun, appeared to fuck some things up.. so have grinded the hard and long way, except for starting cash, for many many hours, gotten 3 and 4some's and whatnot.. grandma's made their appearance that's how far in the story I am atm.. but still.. the VERY FIRST woman that should have been fuck-able, refuses to fuck, what gives?

Tried reading the WT from the OP, but man.. that's like as thick as an old bible, would put me to sleep just getting to the steps I have trouble with.. would have been nice is that had been more user friendly done. Don't get me wrong, hats off with respect for all that writing, must have taken hours to do, however a point and click thing to stages and people relations, with a how to reach this and that, what triggers, what requirements must be obtained first etc etc.. would had been nice ;)

The so called Guide is no better in that regard, heck it uses a doc program that would cost me money to buy to even open in it's original viewer form, but from what I could see in a free for a limited time version, it only shows stages in relations, not how to reach them and that's what we would need.. that's what all of us in trouble with this game would want and that would save a whole lot of posting, as reading, time for us all in there.

I kid you not, spend at least 6 hours on searching for the answer to this particular issue, have read all the questions and answers, but non of them give a precise enough answer, or.. it's bugged.

Lost count of how many blowjobs that poor maid have done, or how many cunni's she's recieved, but every freaking time I dare say: No! and then jerk off together for a fee, nothing happens, except she is no longer horny, so have to wait for RNG to be friendly.. again.. drives me nuts!
Even tried No! and leave, then enter room again and go to bathroom, where she now would be and ask a naughty jerk off infront of her. Cuz that's might be what the advices tried to explain? Still no change option for fuck.
You need to wait until you catch the Maid masturbating, and then refuse to help her masturbate and instead choose to masturbate with her. This needs to happen multiple times, and you should get another menu ...

Yeah, I have no idea how you're supposed to get this without using a guide.

Fimozinh4

Apr 7, 2022
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/loc_SHouseRooms.rpy", line 797, in <module>
KeyError: u'TVCaress'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 6, in script call
  File "GameData.rpyc", line 820, in script call
  File "ch_SMom.rpyc", line 1736, in script call
  File "loc_SHouseRooms.rpyc", line 797, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1138, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/loc_SHouseRooms.rpy", line 797, in <module>
KeyError: u'TVCaress'

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.6.2.23090503
Straitened Times 0.42.0
Sun Sep 17 20:02:25 2023
any help?

Reactions: tmdicehe

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
I got KeyError: u'TrainingcockPress' with SMom when i start training with her...
I don't know how you've got it, but the game has no
Code:
File "game/ch_SMom.rpy", line 1830, in <module>
    $ on_cock = (Relations["SMom"].allure.Adders["TrainingCockPress"].IsMoreThanMin() and not Relations["SMom"].allure.Adders["UnderHerTraining"].IsEffective() and SMom.TalkThemes["JointFitness"].Count > 2)
That string exists but without 'TrainingcockPress'

metalrawk

Nov 27, 2017
Untitled.jpg

Does anyone know how to move forward from here? everything is either drained or depraved and I can go forward with "Study together" event. She just sits on MC's lap and then the study time is over.

dikau

Dec 16, 2019
Am getting out of my wits here.. The Maid refuse sex no matter what I do, Yes I have used the Search function and Yes I have followed all advice, but it appears bugged. Have even tried cheat codes for max opinion and allure, still no cigar! :cry:

Only other cheat code used was money at start, didn't use the modded version as that, pardon my pun, appeared to fuck some things up.. so have grinded the hard and long way, except for starting cash, for many many hours, gotten 3 and 4some's and whatnot.. grandma's made their appearance that's how far in the story I am atm.. but still.. the VERY FIRST woman that should have been fuck-able, refuses to fuck, what gives?

Tried reading the WT from the OP, but man.. that's like as thick as an old bible, would put me to sleep just getting to the steps I have trouble with.. would have been nice is that had been more user friendly done. Don't get me wrong, hats off with respect for all that writing, must have taken hours to do, however a point and click thing to stages and people relations, with a how to reach this and that, what triggers, what requirements must be obtained first etc etc.. would had been nice ;)

The so called Guide is no better in that regard, heck it uses a doc program that would cost me money to buy to even open in it's original viewer form, but from what I could see in a free for a limited time version, it only shows stages in relations, not how to reach them and that's what we would need.. that's what all of us in trouble with this game would want and that would save a whole lot of posting, as reading, time for us all in there.

I kid you not, spend at least 6 hours on searching for the answer to this particular issue, have read all the questions and answers, but non of them give a precise enough answer, or.. it's bugged.

Lost count of how many blowjobs that poor maid have done, or how many cunni's she's recieved, but every freaking time I dare say: No! and then jerk off together for a fee, nothing happens, except she is no longer horny, so have to wait for RNG to be friendly.. again.. drives me nuts!
Even tried No! and leave, then enter room again and go to bathroom, where she now would be and ask a naughty jerk off infront of her. Cuz that's might be what the advices tried to explain? Still no change option for fuck.
Send me your save file, and let me take a look please.

Reactions: DragonFire

makeeyou

May 5, 2018
I see you're playing using Renpy SDK.
The function time.clock() was removed in Python version 3.8. You should either use an SDK version that still uses Python versions below 3.8 or, even better, use an SDK with the same version as the current game was built with (SDK v7.6.x).
thx it's worked

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Nope, done, got through about a week of it and couldn't take it anymore.

What developer starts a game and thinks "Hey, you know what the people would like? A sandbox with loads of Grind required."

Reactions: Cernunnos.
3.70 star(s) 156 Votes