Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
thats her fishnet leggings no?
No, if you look at her upper thigh you can see these weird lines, and slight discoloration. Her fishnets are barely above the knee. It is a little hard to see. I probably wouldn't have noticed if the moms legs weren't f'ed as well.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I am a bit lost, is there any specific trigger I need to follow for both sisters kiss each other on the room? I even creampied both, but I'm not sure what I'm missing for that scene.

Also, Jill can only be fucked after the massage, or is there an option to fuck at bath?

And yes, I'm aware there is an walkthrough txt, but it's more a "follow-up" rather than a guide, I like to discover stuff myself as well, it's a game after all.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
No, if you look at her upper thigh you can see these weird lines, and slight discoloration. Her fishnets are barely above the knee. It is a little hard to see. I probably wouldn't have noticed if the moms legs weren't f'ed as well.
ok now i see it Lol (really had to zoom in LOL)

sidiouspein

Nov 9, 2020
I think my game is soft lock because, I can't have bareback sex with mom or Lil and it's after day 106 looks like I'm starting all over again.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
How can I get bareback sex with mom or how to trigger it. I'm on day 106 and following the walkthrough guide v.32
Fuck her with a condom during the night and day until the sexual tension doesn't get raised anymore. Then choose "Yes, but rip it a little" -> "No, I want to fuck her bareback" during the day...

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
Wow, so many. Not sure what to say except kudos I guess. 636 masochists who hate themselves. Personally I have other games that don't take 6 hours to get any kind of plot development or anything good.
Try the cheats, stay for the scenes

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
Does anyone have the complete changelog for 0.42?
Still waiting for a scene by the pool involving yoga and fucking.
can't believe this isnt a thing yet

Reactions: Krypton12

Krypton12

Jun 25, 2022
Can anyone send a saved file for Android, since I changed my console I am unable to get back to my progress, I was completing step sisters mission also unlocked date scene with alexa

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
I don't know how you've got it, but the game has no
Code:
File "game/ch_SMom.rpy", line 1830, in <module>
    $ on_cock = (Relations["SMom"].allure.Adders["TrainingCockPress"].IsMoreThanMin() and not Relations["SMom"].allure.Adders["UnderHerTraining"].IsEffective() and SMom.TalkThemes["JointFitness"].Count > 2)
That string exists but without 'TrainingcockPress'
Can you uploaded that rpy file. (SMom.rpy)

3.70 star(s) 158 Votes