Hunkio

Mar 4, 2020
v0.46 new content:
New content for Lily and Jill Gardner, Neighbor Cheerleader, and Lit Teacher
and something for Lisa and Sophia Gardner, Ava Jensen, Neighbor Mom, PE Teacher, Hot Cop, Milf Maid, and others
Fix: Kate meditation events

Add: 4 base (20 total) animations
Add: 100+ images
Update: 2 images
Anyone find out anything here? I just got fucking the Cheerleader while she is playing, if that even is new.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
it's certainly the dev who is the most regular on his update of the entire F95 games. Every month, like a clock there's some content.
Funny thing is another dev who also does a sandbox also, updates his game every month.

--Crimson--

Mar 29, 2019
anyone know whats new and how to get those scenes so far found 3some with lit teacher and Lilly, and sex with cheerleader when she is gaming, and i think seeing ava nude in mirror when she is the bathroom doesn't lead anywhere tho

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Anyone got a torrent file for the update?
StraitenedTimes-0.46.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Revy15a2

Sep 24, 2019
I typically scan the "latest updates" page by just looking at the pictures and several times now I've missed this game because they changed the title picture from the hotel image lol

Reactions: gen1

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
I typically scan the "latest updates" page by just looking at the pictures and several times now I've missed this game because they changed the title picture from the hotel image lol
Yeah, Same.

I just relaized another game i used to download every time i saw it pop up had like 5 updates i missed because of that. Which actually is kinda nice now that I'm already at that point i guess lol

Reactions: Revy15a2

SF691

Mar 17, 2019
Yeah, Same.

I just relaized another game i used to download every time i saw it pop up had like 5 updates i missed because of that. Which actually is kinda nice now that I'm already at that point i guess lol
use F95checker ;)

3.70 star(s) 157 Votes