john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Some people think they own the world. another name it narcism
You missed the fun follow up message that got deleted by a mod, where he tells people who won't suck his dick to fuck off.

There are plenty of names they go by narcists, cunts, arseholes, fucktards are some, but there is one name to rule them all and that is the "Karen"

Reactions: wildride69

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
You missed the fun follow up message that got deleted by a mod, where he tells people who won't suck his dick to fuck off.

There are plenty of names they go by narcists, cunts, arseholes, fucktards are some, but there is one name to rule them all and that is the "Karen"
I saw them

• Haha
Reactions: john1230

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
It'll work until you hit the new content for v0.45. Then you'll get church names like father as in priest not dad.

Generally v0.xx.x is bug fixes so patch v0.45 will work for v0.45.1(2,3,4) as there is no new content.
I halted playing when I knew that v0.45.2 was released hoping that it would turn up here, but it never did. Now I'm waiting for v0.46 like everyone else is. But I do have the latest patch ready for it so that's something I guess lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: john1230

Xeonon5

Aug 13, 2023
Just so you guys know... When a new version is "released" that's for the big donos. The regular patreons get it after a week. Since it's been a few days only... You'll have to wait a while longer. Usually after a few days of regular patreons we get it. Just be patient please.

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
Just so you guys know... When a new version is "released" that's for the big donos. The regular patreons get it after a week. Since it's been a few days only... You'll have to wait a while longer. Usually after a few days of regular patreons we get it. Just be patient please.
I'm quite happy to wait considering it's a freebie.

Last edited:
Reactions: adame

sasuke950

Apr 30, 2017
v0.46 new content:
New content for Lily and Jill Gardner, Neighbor Cheerleader, and Lit Teacher
and something for Lisa and Sophia Gardner, Ava Jensen, Neighbor Mom, PE Teacher, Hot Cop, Milf Maid, and others
Fix: Kate meditation events

Add: 4 base (20 total) animations
Add: 100+ images
Update: 2 images

adame

Apr 3, 2018
v0.46 new content:
New content for Lily and Jill Gardner, Neighbor Cheerleader, and Lit Teacher
and something for Lisa and Sophia Gardner, Ava Jensen, Neighbor Mom, PE Teacher, Hot Cop, Milf Maid, and others
Fix: Kate meditation events

Add: 4 base (20 total) animations
Add: 100+ images
Update: 2 images
"Kate meditation events" boobjob with aunt will work now ?

chienchien11

Nov 27, 2023
The command SchoolAttendanceTask.Attendance = doesn't work for me. it just sets my attendance to the number i chose but resets to the original once the next day comes or when i attend class. Any tips on how i could fix this?

Bigbeard33m

Feb 20, 2022
Im still struggling to get Aunt Kate to come to the other family's house. I see the "invite" when i get Lil to come to the house but i cant select it. Just the "lie" option is all i can select. I already had the threesome with mom.

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Im still struggling to get Aunt Kate to come to the other family's house. I see the "invite" when i get Lil to come to the house but i cant select it. Just the "lie" option is all i can select. I already had the threesome with mom.
How have you come to threesome between mom , mc and auntie?

Death2k9

Sep 17, 2023
Having trouble with Andrea and photographer threesome. I'm able to have condom sex with them but unable to do raw sex with them. I've tried several times for past few days now but unfortunately it's access denied, does anyone know what to do?

SulfurFlus

Jul 23, 2017
Having trouble with Andrea and photographer threesome. I'm able to have condom sex with them but unable to do raw sex with them. I've tried several times for past few days now but unfortunately it's access denied, does anyone know what to do?
I don't think rawdogging them has been implemented yet.

Death2k9

Sep 17, 2023
How have you come to threesome between mom , mc and auntie?
Invite mom to aunts room when u let her use the room at motel. Ask to help them with with their clothes along and help judge who is better. Sleep in same bed as them as one will fuck u, this should increase sexual tension between them. Rise and repeat also don't have sex with any of them during the day aswell. I may have missed something as I done that scene two months ago.

3.70 star(s) 157 Votes