Dec 2, 2020
At least i know where this game ends for me :sick: :ROFLMAO:
I'm in. As Trevor said to Al Di Napoli in GTAV:
-[...]the things that woman made me do to her feet!
- You lucky boy. Older women are to be cherished, like a fine cheese. Sometimes the rind is the best bit.

Beside, you know what they say, blood is thicker than water ;)

Reactions: JVBM465

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
I'm in. As Trevor said to Al Di Napoli in GTAV:
-[...]the things that woman made me do to her feet!
- You lucky boy. Older women are to be cherished, like a fine cheese. Sometimes the rind is the best bit.

Beside, you know what they say, blood is thicker than water ;)
“To Each Their Own”
I don't kink shame but I know when to get off the ride for myself.

• Angry
Reactions: DevSteve

Ostrov11

Nov 27, 2020
We really need a hero with a subscription on Patreon. Can anyone upload images from special events on the Patreon here? Like , etc. This content has never been here.
This man will be a hero forever.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
How do I fuck the lawyer? I've been trying night after night but she only lets me touch her tits

Go to her office on a Saturday around 2-3p.m repeatedly.

Repeatedly being the operative word. Make sure to also visit her at 11.p.m so she's already tipsy and do the same when she's partying with the cop.

The other thing to do is visit the Law office during the week and offer to cover the desk for Ren. When you do this repeatedly it eventually opens up Ren watching you with the lawyer in her office on weekend visits.

This game is all about repeating until the keys on your keyboard are almost melted to your fingers.

It's all about the grind.

I'm 300 days in so far and still waiting for characters to unlock further sexually.

Bofeyt670

Nov 8, 2023
Can anyone help me out with how I can unlock scenes/use saved version of others? Tried doing the walkthrough, its just too long. I've tried searching for steps on how to do it but whenever I copy the Saved file into my folder, nothing changes.Im not that experienced with these types of things so If anyone could write out a step by step guide or point me towards one, I'd greatly appreciate it.

erisedxes

Mar 17, 2018
Can anyone help me out with how I can unlock scenes/use saved version of others? Tried doing the walkthrough, its just too long. I've tried searching for steps on how to do it but whenever I copy the Saved file into my folder, nothing changes.Im not that experienced with these types of things so If anyone could write out a step by step guide or point me towards one, I'd greatly appreciate it.
I assume you copied somebody's save to the folder: ..\StraitenedTimes-0.45.1-pc\game\saves?
so you can now
1) watch all the cg & gif through gallery
2) if you want to replay the full scene, I am sorry, you still need to follow the later parts of walkthrough, means you have to be at right place at right time. But with the save, at least no relationship lock (e.g. no more teasing, you can just go to the judge's apartment at night & fuck her).

RabidRabbit2023

May 22, 2023

RenPy games such as this have another save location besides your game folder. This is so that when you get a new version of the game, the game can automatically have saves from a previous version. That location is located in "C:\Users\{you user account name}\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\StraitenedTimes-{some random numbers}"

You can look at that folder and put the save into there to get a downloaded save to show up.

Edit:

Also for the most part, RenPy games are just point games and you don't need to follow the walk-through step by step. You just have to have enough points to be able reach certain levels of sex.

Specifically, for this game there are 3 types point that effect how you're treated by each character; "opinion", "conflict" and "allure" points. "Opinion" points are how well does a person know you/likes you. "Conflict" points are if the person is annoyed with you. "Desire" points are if the person want to do naughty things with you. The person needs to know and like you in order for them to want to do naughty things with you. In general, you're supposed to raise opinion points to the max which is "100" by talking about their interests. That's where a walk-through will be useful, to know what each person's interest are. "Conflict" are only used by the people living at the motel. The longer you stay/sleep in the same room with a specific person, the more "conflict" points you build up with your roommate. You lower conflict by swapping rooms (or by sleeping in your own room when you have enough money).

Let's talk about the basics with Mom-Lisa/Jill/Lily. One of the game-over conditions is if Lisa's opinion of you reaches 0.

Lisa starts with a fairly high opinion score. Jill starts with a medium amount. Lily starts with the lowest amount. As mention, you gain opinion by discussing the correct topics for each person. You also gain opinion for having meals with them. You gain more opinion if you pay for the meals. For Lisa, Jill and Lily (and also the maid) you can give money to gain opinion.

That means that you gain start gaining "allure" points the first night with Lisa. You start getting sex points with here by watching tv in bed with her and exercising together. Then by masterbaiting and letting her catch you. They by masterbaiting openly. Then by having her jerk you off. Then by grinding against her in bed until eventually you reach penetration. As you gain allure points, you open up new activities that gain you more points until you reach sex.

You just need the walk-through when you need a hint on how to get more points are where there are specific locking points in the story.

Personally, I find the sex much more interesting when you know how you got there, instead of just "unlocking" all the scenes by downloaded a full save.

The game is not hard or complicated. Just a lot of repetition which people that have been following along find annoying because every few versions you do want to start over because there will be changes to the early game.

Last edited:

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Please help How do you go further with Lauren the hint only say's in at home and how to proceed with Brigitte the only says at night? :unsure: I already done Lauran is giving A helping hand and has meet the stepfamily

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Please help How do you go further with Lauren the hint only say's in at home and how to proceed with Brigitte the only says at night? :unsure: I already done Lauran is giving A helping hand and has meet the stepfamily

Repeat the daily visits and have dinner with them when you can. This game is all about repetition and slowly pushing further.

Ask to do confessions and let the mum open up, this eventually allows you to progress sexually.

The cheerleader daughter is the same, keep visiting to play the game with her and then eventually she'll allow you to do more.

Dec 2, 2020
The game is not hard or complicated. Just a lot of repetition which people that have been following along find annoying because every few versions you do want to start over because there will be changes to the early game.
It is hard. This is not my first approach to this game but first with walthrough. Without WT, I had no idea that 1/3 of the old scenes existed. Cheat mode, debug, WT and URM are the minimum to find your way around this game. Beginning of the game and randomness of events is a real hell to catch the pace given in WT. As a result, in the 142nd day of game I have 1953 saves weigh over 1GB. I had to order a new led and "ctrl" key cap for my keyboard.

Reactions: 50996

RabidRabbit2023

May 22, 2023
It is hard. This is not my first approach to this game but first with walthrough. Without WT, I had no idea that 1/3 of the old scenes existed. Cheat mode, debug, WT and URM are the minimum to find your way around this game. Beginning of the game and randomness of events is a real hell to catch the pace given in WT. As a result, in the 142nd day of game I have 1953 saves weigh over 1GB. I had to order a new led and "ctrl" key cap for my keyboard.
I didn't say the game was perfect and a walk-through is helpful to find every possible scene but my point of the simplicity of the game stands. Why do you need almost 2000 different saves? The game literally just about making your "allure" points higher and higher with different females. You can't lose allure points. There is no branching to the story. The fundamental mechanic of the game is simple. But if all you do is "ctrl" past all the dialog then you're not playing the game and you're missing context on how to proceed.

There are no seasons. You can't lock yourself out of relationships with different women. You can't miss any scenes. The only thing you can chose is to not interact with specific women. There's no need to have more than 1 save. You could sleep a whole week and it wouldn't matter in terms of the story. You could be 1000 days into the game you're still going to be a the same motel and going to the same 2 classes at school and work the same jobs. There isn't a special scene you get if you creampie mom 3 times on a Monday of day 75 where you didn't talk to Lil the whole day and worked at the dinner in the morning but not last Friday. The only thing the game cares about is "allure" at "x" for Mom, ok she'll give you a blowjob in the car, is it at "y" ok, she'll have sex with you at night. And if you think about the game in those terms, everything becomes simple.

Note: below isn't a walkthrough of the lawyer and the cop, just an idea of how the game should be played.
Can't get the threesome with Lawyer and Cop? It's not because you need to be doing something special. It's because you need to have "allure" for both of them high enough, not just the one. So you need to be having sex with both separately before you can have sex with the together. Once you meet them at the party the first time you don't need to go to every party to try to get sex together, you won't because the party won't give you enough points. You need to meet the cop right after dinner at the station and come back to the motel to have sex. You meet the lawyer at her apartment and office after hours until you have sex. Once you're having sex with both of the separately it's easy to trigger the threesome with them at the party. But if you can't trigger it, it's because your points aren't high enough.

Edit:
Here's an example of how you literally can't miss a scene but why you would start over in the game. 69 with Mom at the motel room was added the game. If you starting from where you were, it's just a new sex option. You won't give you points probably (don't remember) because already having threesomes with Mom and Aunt and 4somes with Mom and Sister. Well, I would start over to see how the 69 came in the context of the story. That's it. And if you don't pay attention to the change log, you might miss out that the author redid an earlier scene so replaying from the start let you hit rerendered scene that you didn't know about.

Last edited:
Dec 2, 2020
I didn't say the game was perfect and a walk-through is helpful to find every possible scene but my point of the simplicity of the game stands.
No, the ctrl is on fire as I again painfully grind the beginning of the game and the scenes I know. I already mentioned, this is not my first time with this game. This time I'm going with WT, which is already outdated as mentioned by its author but that's due to the changes in the game made by the dev. I want to get to the grandmothers scenes as soon as possible which I haven't seen yet. I don't have time to wander around in this game for 800 days. And saves? As I mentioned, randoms and differences in WT, sometimes 0.5-3 or 6 allure point blocks you from the scene described in WT. And then I snoop in URM and console. Everyone plays how they want. It doesn't change the fact that the game is poorly constructed and if I were a new player I would delete it after 3 hours.

3.70 star(s) 157 Votes