BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
How do you progress with the two older ladies living in the former house of the MC?

Has anyone managed to get the Principle to model yet?

And any idea if the gym instructor ever gives you her actual address?

I'm about 400 days into the game so far.

Reactions: MasterChild
Jun 10, 2022
How do you progress with the two older ladies living in the former house of the MC?

Has anyone managed to get the Principle to model yet?

And any idea if the gym instructor ever gives you her actual address?

I'm about 400 days into the game so far.
to my understanding you can't get much out of the grandmas yet, some cuddle shit
the other two don't exist yet, i'm still waiting on the motel manager's daughter to show up

Drearash

Jan 21, 2022
If you ignore her for a few days (don't go visit her in her office), she'll come to you in class.
I realize that this is a very old message, but since the last update I'm encountering a similar problem with the principal, and ignoring her doesn't do anything. She never comes to class, simply sending texts and photos instead. So I've been unable to progress the principal in the new update past the handjob stage. Anyone else encountering this? If so, what did you do about it?

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
I realize that this is a very old message, but since the last update I'm encountering a similar problem with the principal, and ignoring her doesn't do anything. She never comes to class, simply sending texts and photos instead. So I've been unable to progress the principal in the new update past the handjob stage. Anyone else encountering this? If so, what did you do about it?
I haven't played latest update, but have you checked to make sure that you haven't disallowed her to take you from class?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Drearash

Jan 21, 2022
I haven't played latest update, but have you checked to make sure that you haven't disallowed her to take you from class?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Positive. I've only ever seen that option come up after she's taken you from class at least once already, and that hasn't happened at all in this playthrough.

UncleEd001sex

Jul 17, 2022
Try visiting the Principal before or after class

Drearash

Jan 21, 2022
Try visiting the Principal before or after class
Why would you assume I haven't done that? I mentioned the handjob stage. That only happens when you visit the principal before or after class.

REQUEST TO WOULD-BE RESPONDENTS: Don't guess. If you haven't actually encountered the problem I'm talking about -specific to new playthroughs since the last update- and done something to resolve it, then you probably have nothing to tell me.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Why would you assume I haven't done that? I mentioned the handjob stage. That only happens when you visit the principal before or after class.

REQUEST TO WOULD-BE RESPONDENTS: Don't guess. If you haven't actually encountered the problem I'm talking about -specific to new playthroughs since the last update- and done something to resolve it, then you probably have nothing to tell me.
The guy is trying to help you and this is your response?

Good luck in getting help with your specific problem because it is YOUR problem!

3.70 star(s) 157 Votes