BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
How do you get to find out where the sports coach lives? I keep taking her back to my room, removing her top and soaking it in beer lol.

erisedxes

Mar 17, 2018
How do you get to find out where the sports coach lives? I keep taking her back to my room, removing her top and soaking it in beer lol.
1) can find sports teacher at downtown from 0-3am
2) in motel room
try not to undress her, then she will ask MC to sleep with her (with clothes)
next time, undress her, then she will ask MC to sleep with her naked

3) in school
and try to give her the spare room key at school, at some point she will give MC goodnight kiss & handjob and that's it as of v45

[details can refer to this guide ]

KRISH651988

Jan 15, 2018
Hi All
Please advise if there are any options for Lisa Gardner's Car Wash & Pool Sex as I am unable to get any more than handjob in the pool.
Many Thanks

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
1) can find sports teacher at downtown from 0-3am
2) in motel room
try not to undress her, then she will ask MC to sleep with her (with clothes)
next time, undress her, then she will ask MC to sleep with her naked

3) in school
and try to give her the spare room key at school, at some point she will give MC goodnight kiss & handjob and that's it as of v45

[details can refer to this guide ]

Omg lol that makes perfect sense not to undress her.

Thanks for that. Happy New Year!!

Bruddy

Aug 23, 2017
Quick question if anyone knows, has there been any feet stuff since Bridgette’s footjob a while back? Haven’t played in a bit and wonder if it’s worth my time. The only scenes I remember are mom, sister, bank manager, and Bridgette. If there are any others lmk, thanks!

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Uninstalled and installed again. Now my saves don't work!! I knew that would happen!!!!
What do you mean your saves don't work?

The save files do not change when you uninstall, they literally stay in the exact same location in the Documents directory.

You can feel free to uninstall and re-install whatever version you were running before and go right back to your saves.

Dec 2, 2020
This game is like picking at a sore tooth. You know you shouldn't do it, but fuck it, it's somehow enjoyable.... And I don't even have masochistic tendencies. I read that we now have grandmothers. Can anyone share screenshots of them? I mean what they look like. I'd like to know whether to start this picking again.

3.70 star(s) 157 Votes