BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Lol I just realised. Then I had to find the other commune's meeting place. The boy at school asks me over for dinner.
It's not a bad game but a bit confusing with locations.

Reactions: wildride69

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Question,

"Relations with XYZ Got worse" messages. Are the relationships getting worse or is this a bad translation from the original language this was written in? It says a bunch on contradictory statements that seem to be poor translations throughout the story but I could be wrong.

English version FYI.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
This game is bloody annoying. But also quite addictive in a weird way. It ended prematurely just as I was getting into it.
I can't disagree at all, I still haven't decided how to rate this game. I can see giving it anywhere from a 2.5 to a 4. Except for some crashes it hasn't broken on me yet and to be fair I have some mods installed which maybe causing the crashes. Without the mods this would be a 2.5 for me, the grind with the mods is bad but without I would have quit already.

Renders there are some great renders but there are also some horrendous ones on the same model. For instance the Stepmom model looks great until the sex animation where he face looks like a grandmother and no longer like the still render. The story premise is decent, but so far I don't see where the story is going, stuck in a cheap motel seems shit and just as I thought they would eventually buy or get there house back in walks the grandmas. The Grandmas just ewwww, if they get any unskippable sex content I'm out but so far there doesn't appear to be any.

On the other hand it is surprisingly hypnotic to play even with the grind, it's not quite annoying enough to immediately quit and since I'm in between releases for the VN's on my top 20 list so it gives me something to do. I can easily see hating this game and giving it 2.5 but for people who hate NTR (Not me), want a harem and and don't mind a click fest I can see 4 stars.

Forgive my ramblings

Reactions: BlenderGuy

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
How do you keep the group happy?
I always pay for lunch, always speak to them and give them $50.
I was able to visit the bar, got to speak to the police and was heading to meet the other group in their home, then the game said we'd been sent to a boarding school.

WTF.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
I can't disagree at all, I still haven't decided how to rate this game. I can see giving it anywhere from a 2.5 to a 4. Except for some crashes it hasn't broken on me yet and to be fair I have some mods installed which maybe causing the crashes. Without the mods this would be a 2.5 for me, the grind with the mods is bad but without I would have quit already.

Renders there are some great renders but there are also some horrendous ones on the same model. For instance the Stepmom model looks great until the sex animation where he face looks like a grandmother and no longer like the still render. The story premise is decent, but so far I don't see where the story is going, stuck in a cheap motel seems shit and just as I thought they would eventually buy or get there house back in walks the grandmas. The Grandmas just ewwww, if they get and unskippable sex content I'm out but so far there doesn't appear to be any.

On the other hand it is surprisingly hypnotic to play even with the grind, it's not quite annoying enough to immediately quit and since I'm in between releases for the VN's on my top 20 list so it gives me something to do. I can easily see hating this game and giving it 2.5 but for people who hate NTR (Not me), want a harem and and don't mind a click fest I can see 4 stars.
Ok. I'm def not gonna bang the mom now lol. Shame cos she's gorgeous. Haven't seen her in any other games, is she unique to this game? The ultimate Milf I've found so far has to be Joyce from Midnight Paradise.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
How do you keep the group happy?
I always pay for lunch, always speak to them and give them $50.
I was able to visit the bar, got to speak to the police and was heading to meet the other group in their home, then the game said we'd been sent to a boarding school.

WTF.
Chuckle :ROFLMAO: That's one of the bad endings. So far I have avoided that on my main playthrough. I have the mod that gives you $5000 always and my school attendance never drops below 100%. So that has helped me maintain my sanity in this VN.

I loaded up a save file from here that was a lot further along than my current game just to see what I was missing and had to look forward to. I use that as a experimental build and just skipped content and I managed to get the bad end once but I never save from experimental. If you got that ending then you probably aren't done with the game but just ran into a bad ending.

Reactions: H1M and BlenderGuy

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Chuckle :ROFLMAO: That's one of the bad endings. So far I have avoided that on my main playthrough. I have the mod that gives you $5000 always and my school attendance never drops below 100%. So that has helped me maintain my sanity in this VN.

I loaded up a save file from here that was a lot further along than my current game just to see what I was missing and had to look forward to. I use that as a experimental build and just skipped content and I managed to get the bad end once but I never save from experimental. If you got that ending then you probably aren't done with the game but just ran into a bad ending.
Yea, I will keep retrying the methods and hopefully last longer. I'm used to games you just click to progress.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
You go to the strip club by hanging round the residential area at about 7pm. It has to be once one of the girls gets into a car to go to work, after the diner meal. You will see Mina (I think) pull up to drive her to work. It takes a couple of times to see the car with them leaving it. Then you follow them to the strip club. You have to miss dinner with the commune but it's worth it.

Reactions: wildride69
3.70 star(s) 158 Votes