Hellcatik

Mar 29, 2018
for Sfam dinner, its time related, from 3 days up to week, you can cheese that
Mom.TalkThemes['Requests']['SFamDinner'].PrevDate-= 4
OldSis.TalkThemes['Requests']['SFamDinner'].Date-= 6
YoungSis.TalkThemes['Requests']['SFamDinner'].Date-= 3

1st you have to bring her with youngsis few times, to build stats that shes with good relation ship with smom.
also probably cant be pissed at you, that can take some time to cool off, that could be reason. but beyond that just keep opinion value on max.
Relations['MAunt].opinion.Value = 100 max
I'll go to the sfamily about 10 times with mom, about 10 times with Jil, about 10 times with Lil (with stay option and go option).
Even if i use Relations['MAunt'].opinion.Value = 100 the "Invite button" is just not active.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I'll go to the sfamily about 10 times with mom, about 10 times with Jil, about 10 times with Lil (with stay option and go option).
Even if i use Relations['MAunt'].opinion.Value = 100 the "Invite button" is just not active.
it only works with Lil, at least did when was at it, aunt have to be sleeping overnight and then you invite lil to dinner and should see the option when on the way
1703702903227.png
and cant check ingame atm anything cause my pc died and this old shit is barely running as it is.

Hellcatik

Mar 29, 2018
it only works with Lil, at least did when was at it, aunt have to be sleeping overnight and then you invite lil to dinner and should see the option when on the way
View attachment 3209485
and cant check ingame atm anything cause my pc died and this old shit is barely running as it is.

Ok. I give a key from my room to aunt. then she slept there for 1 day.
Next day she want to give the key back to me, i say 'no, take it yourself' and this day i go to sfamily with Lil and there is a screen but without possibility to press Invite.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Next day she want to give the key back to me, i say 'no, take it yourself' and this day i go to sfamily with Lil and there is a screen but without possibility to press Invite.
its weird that for sure, so nothing happens when you click on invite then. did you progress with aunt to creampie View attachment hyper think.webp . do you have your own room there ? are mom and smom in good relations ?
something have to block you if you got all those and in that case, check in debug what you got left open and also regrind old already drained or not in effect options. you can replay every event in same day as much as you want got console for that.
i have found out near the end of content when was at it (have left bank manager for last), just do same shit over and over again. even when is drained or you dont gain any more from it often you require to do few more times till chick drops you line which you cant ctrl thru. and then move on to next what ever is unlocked.

also check this one if you are blocked for what ever reason
MAunt.TalkThemes['Requests']['SleepTogether'].SleepBlock = False
and cant hurt to add
MAunt.SleepingTogetherTM-= 50
MAunt.FuckedTM-= 50
MAunt.OrgasmTM-= 50

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Is this right request Relations['MAunt'].opinion.Value = 100 ?
And maybe there is some missed scene before this ?
opinon have to be high to max to trigger scens
alure if too high you can miss scenes. aunt meditation tits fuck for example. i have fucked that one up cause have left it for last, its old bug still not fixed and only way to get it is to drop all stats.

Hellcatik

Mar 29, 2018
opinon have to be high to max to trigger scens
alure if too high you can miss scenes. aunt meditation tits fuck for example. i have fucked that one up cause have left it for last, its old bug still not fixed and only way to get it is to drop all stats.
The image is not opened, but yes i had creampie her and all members of sfamily.
And yes i have a room there. i can't progress the game if not.

So you advice to try with less alure?

Reactions: MasterChild

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
The image is not opened, but yes i had creampie her and all members of sfamily.
And yes i have a room there. i can't progress the game if not.

So you advice to try with less alure?
no advice would be, to be sure, redo all events that you can with her on debug list, no matter if drained or useless. some trigger have to be missing, tho which one who knows with that grinder.

you can try tho got nothing to lose, few screen before the meet and mess with stats. tho dont save after, or make sure you bring up after if thats it. cause drained are drained events, once you drop it you can never bring it up to same heights.

try to just solo go to sfam dinner, roll that one for a while to see if smom maybe extend invite. and also with Lil, tho you done that bunch of times.

thats the thing with this game, game is good, but grind is also real. its fine when you know what to do, but most of the time the running in circles and hopping for best. its draining. its why i havent gone back to the grind of this one. for time i cant even if would want to.

Reactions: Hellcatik

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
If your choise line to invite Aunt to go together with Lil is blocked, have you tried to do what the game suggests to you?
for example the line before the menu:
"You need to talk to her about stepfamily, before you can reveal where you're going."

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
I'm using the cheat mod for the first time. I get that you have:

D: Some activity --> not finished, do more

-----------

Some activity
D: Some activity --> finished, no more progressiong

-----------

Hidden: Some activity --> requirements not met.

-----------

But I don't get the numbers at all. Do they count? Or is it just: Do activity till exhausted. And that's that?

Hellcatik

Mar 29, 2018
no advice would be, to be sure, redo all events that you can with her on debug list, no matter if drained or useless. some trigger have to be missing, tho which one who knows with that grinder.

you can try tho got nothing to lose, few screen before the meet and mess with stats. tho dont save after, or make sure you bring up after if thats it. cause drained are drained events, once you drop it you can never bring it up to same heights.

try to just solo go to sfam dinner, roll that one for a while to see if smom maybe extend invite. and also with Lil, tho you done that bunch of times.

thats the thing with this game, game is good, but grind is also real. its fine when you know what to do, but most of the time the running in circles and hopping for best. its draining. its why i havent gone back to the grind of this one. for time i cant even if would want to.
Ok, i take the point. There is a scene with aunt and mother which i can triger if i go sleep with them.
I made it some more time and progress go on. It is strange because i made it a few times before.

Thanks bro. =)

Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Ok, i take the point. There is a scene with aunt and mother which i can triger if i go sleep with them.
I made it some more time and progress go on. It is strange because i made it a few times before.

Thanks bro. =)
well never forget with this game. there is rng in all things incl, if scenes trigger and also on top of that depend if you had sex with them already in same day. tho often also if recently. you do have few basic variables to reset for that
Name.FuckedTM-= 50/100
Name.OrgasmTM-= 50
Name.SleepingTogetherTM-= 50
those are used with all the girls and if they dont work check if they are any specific. and it also depend on at which stage you are at with girls. for example aunt the usability of fuckedtm and orgasmtm comes in effect only after you unlocked creampie stage, before that got others, for which you can check console list. usually is self evident in name of the var already and if not is written beside it.

angelofdeath9

Aug 12, 2021
Hey, I've been using Chemmy's walkthrough linked at the first page, and 2 days ago I reached a point I couldn't trigger. The version of the game I've been on since I started is 0.44.1. What I'm stuck on is this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've been following the walkthrough since I started, and so far this is the only time it didn't line up, or I couldn't trigger what was supposed to happen. After I talk to Ava and skip an hour, when I go back in the house at 10:00 to speak to Sophia, she doesn't show me around the house, it's just the same old interaction I've been getting the previous times we talked. I've spent 2 days trying to get it to trigger, been going back and forth, skipping time, using console to rewind time and try again, nothing seems to work. I'd be really nice if anyone knows how to get past that, a way to trigger the scene, console, URM, doesn't matter.
Bump for this. Still unable to get the event to trigger, and maybe someone else will see it, who could help.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Bump for this. Still unable to get the event to trigger, and maybe someone else will see it, who could help.
just keep visiting takes not sure how many days, if you visit from morning to night every day. but sooner or later they will give you key.
just visit and chat, follow them around, hotel pool, court -> lunch. does take some doing, just follow them around where ever they are.
1703771432872.png
and can always roll back time so you dont miss school, lunch and what ever.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Wow.... Is the Granny content mostly avoidable or will I be unable to go further without doing it? The MILF stuff was fine the GILF stuff takes a rarified palate which I don't have.

3.70 star(s) 158 Votes