michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
So question is this game playable witout a walktrough ?

And do we get infinite days to complete things or is the game set on limit of days

Caus if its unlimmited it be alot easier to handle this game witout a walktrough

Reactions: InsanitySpark

SwitchWitch

Aug 29, 2017
So question is this game playable witout a walktrough ?

And do we get infinite days to complete things or is the game set on limit of days

Caus if its unlimmited it be alot easier to handle this game witout a walktrough
You can play this game without a walktrough, its infident days, im almost 900 days in sooooo

Reactions: michael1984

MoLee

Apr 15, 2022
Just curious, how many play days it takes to trigger all scenes up to including v45 without cheating; Cheat like hell it takes about 250 days and someone could probably do better.

harazard

Apr 22, 2018
Ouch this game is one heck of a grindfest and i am actually locked progression wise on certain girls like wtf am i supposed to do?? can't srew Aunt because i am missing something and i have tried so many options.....
And walktrough can't even help with the darn RNG sheesh.....

• Haha
Reactions: Killer7161

Xeonon5

Aug 13, 2023
Ouch this game is one heck of a grindfest and i am actually locked progression wise on certain girls like wtf am i supposed to do?? can't srew Aunt because i am missing something and i have tried so many options.....
And walktrough can't even help with the darn RNG sheesh.....
Savefile?

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
How to trigger the option to follow Lily?
i have followed classes multiple times, the option to follow her after class never shows up

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Wow this is going to be a tough game to honestly rate. On the one hand it is a good game with an interesting story and attractive renders. Renders are attractive for the most part except for the mom, which for some reason they gave her insanely bushy eyebrows :rolleyes:. Her animations and body shots are attractive but her face shots are fugly. The animations are great mostly.

The games biggest problem is the absolutely insane amount of repetition and repetitive tasks. Jesus H Christ no other VN on this board that I have played has a Spreadsheet on Page 1 as a guide or hints or whatever you want to call it. I usually don't mind a bit of a click fest but fuck this game is making it hard to love between keeping track of days, times, whereabouts of NPC's it's a pain in the ass.

I'm still enjoying it to an extent but I know I will never start over from scratch ever again, which is damning as I like to explore different paths on most game but this game will never be explored by me again to see other paths. It's a shame because I really like a lot of the game but why the dev decided to give it these convoluted controls we will probably never know.

Also if you decide to play, play with Money cheats! Lord knows I would probably hate this game without the money mod. I want to try to finish this update before I officially rate it but I'll be damned if I know what rating to give it. There is so much to enjoy but also so much to hate.

Last edited:

gamerrr11

Feb 21, 2021
I started playing this game and played probably 5 hours. Is there any point in doing the "discuss interests" thing if I'm already max friendship with them? Is it required for scenes?

Oh and a 2nd question. In the contacts->progress tab is there a difference between "your relations are too depraved" and "drained". With both I seem to not get any points

JH LEE

Sep 29, 2023
Could I find out which font is used for the introduction in the phone contacts in the game?
Example)
[Mom.FullName] is [MyMotherT]. Before the events took its turn, she was the one you could call a typical housewife: married to her college sweetheart, paused her career only for a couple of years until children will grow up a little.

Last edited:

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
Could I find out which font is used for the introduction in the phone contacts in the game?
Example)
[Mom.FullName] is [MyMotherT]. Before the events took its turn, she was the one you could call a typical housewife: married to her college sweetheart, paused her career only for a couple of years until children will grow up a little.
1703573812234.png
I quess it means the font is default

Reactions: JH LEE
3.70 star(s) 158 Votes