erisedxes

Mar 17, 2018
The hint system really needs enhancement, the guide already helps a lot, but it didn't mention requirement of every scene.
e.g. the old family 4some, which needs to have sex with mom when she is sleeping with both daughters
I think lots of player here don't mind the grinding, but grinding without clue is another thing

erisedxes

Mar 17, 2018
I started playing this game and played probably 5 hours. Is there any point in doing the "discuss interests" thing if I'm already max friendship with them? Is it required for scenes?

Oh and a 2nd question. In the contacts->progress tab is there a difference between "your relations are too depraved" and "drained". With both I seem to not get any points
1) if you don't cheat, your topics will keep falling after a while you don't discuss and so you can't use the topics to discuss, but it has no point to reach any scene, suggest to just cheat to skip
2) yes, no point gain after relation is too depraved/drain, so you need to look for new scene, but unfortunately there is a lot of rng events

suggest the use some cheat mod and refer to some guide, otherwise wasting time

uka

Sep 12, 2018
I think the Aunt's progression in 0.45.1 is bugged. As far as I can tell, there's no code to change MAunt.Fucked from 0 to 1.

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
I think the Aunt's progression in 0.45.1 is bugged. As far as I can tell, there's no code to change MAunt.Fucked from 0 to 1.
No, everything works fine. Just run the event and check the variable afterwards

Dagoat

Nov 21, 2020
Anyone found out how to get the Stripper scene with Jill and Aunt Kate, i've got the one in the hotel room but it seems to hint at one Hidden at the strip Club?? thanks in advance.

uka

Sep 12, 2018
No, everything works fine. Just run the event and check the variable afterwards
Which event?

Is it the one where you ask for rewards for letting her win the clothing competition? I ran that event many times and didn't get anything.

Admiral9iner

May 5, 2019
Anyone know what triggers the goons to show up the first time? I've gotten pretty far along the game and that scene never happened so I can't progress with the motel manager.

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
Which event?

Is it the one where you ask for rewards for letting her win the clothing competition? I ran that event many times and didn't get anything.
Based on your statement:
It's every fuck event, mainly the first one since it's 0 to 1

Cesarbr

May 8, 2018
Can anyone help me with this?
I can't do the scene with the mother and aunt, it always ends the same way.
Thanks!

yamabear

Dec 27, 2020
Here is my WT for 0.44.1

I used the mod called CheatMod.rpy that can be found here, right click on it and save link as, then move it into StraitenedTimes\game

you can also use Cheat Mod Special

The WT is out of sync , i will not be redoing it from start to end again (sorry new players), but i will try to keep it updated with the new content added to the bottom of it with each update, for new players, use it as a reference.

I use the same save for each update

StraitenedTimes 0.43.0 WT.zip - the wt
Interests part 1-4 - images of all npc's with the right topics for discuss interests, part 4 has Brigitte, Lauren , Jaslene PE Teacher, Ava/grandma, and Sophia/grandma

0.43.0 save, it has my save file with the persistent file
0.44.1 save, it has my save file with the persistent file
Here is my WT for 0.44.1

I used the mod called CheatMod.rpy that can be found here, right click on it and save link as, then move it into StraitenedTimes\game

you can also use Cheat Mod Special

The WT is out of sync , i will not be redoing it from start to end again (sorry new players), but i will try to keep it updated with the new content added to the bottom of it with each update, for new players, use it as a reference.

I use the same save for each update

StraitenedTimes 0.43.0 WT.zip - the wt
Interests part 1-4 - images of all npc's with the right topics for discuss interests, part 4 has Brigitte, Lauren , Jaslene PE Teacher, Ava/grandma, and Sophia/grandma

0.43.0 save, it has my save file with the persistent file
0.44.1 save, it has my save file with the persistent file
Hi!
Up the WT for V045.1?;)

flummel

Aug 1, 2022
Is there a Scene "Threesome with Alexa and Mary"? Thougt i read of it before, but can't figure out how to trigger it.

thx :)

Hellcatik

Mar 29, 2018
Is there a Scene "Threesome with Alexa and Mary"? Thougt i read of it before, but can't figure out how to trigger it.

thx :)
First you need have your way with them with creampie a few times. Then you need to sleep in your room and wait for them to come. Repeat a few times after.

Hellcatik

Mar 29, 2018
if aunt is staying at your place, when you go with sis to dinner there you can pick her on your way and after that you get option to invite her directly, after some when you progress and get your own room at step you can inv her there for sleepover, you meet at dinner there.
The "Invite button" is not active. Is there any variations?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
The "Invite button" is not active. Is there any variations?
for Sfam dinner, its time related, from 3 days up to week, you can cheese that
Mom.TalkThemes['Requests']['SFamDinner'].PrevDate-= 4
OldSis.TalkThemes['Requests']['SFamDinner'].Date-= 6
YoungSis.TalkThemes['Requests']['SFamDinner'].Date-= 3

1st you have to bring her with youngsis few times, to build stats that shes with good relation ship with smom.
also probably cant be pissed at you, that can take some time to cool off, that could be reason. but beyond that just keep opinion value on max.
Relations['MAunt].opinion.Value = 100 max

3.70 star(s) 158 Votes