underwatersparkle

Mar 30, 2022
tell me when we can finally fuck the pastor/preacher MILF then and only then will i consider playing again because you mostly for the most part done banged everyone that is worth 2 fucks so need to have more to bang outside of family i vote for her though it is long over due

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
I stopped following this when additional content for the mom was locked behind progressing relationships with other characters.

Is that still the case, or does the solo romance have more content?

Reactions: underwatersparkle

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
I never understood which path is progressing in any updates and where...is there any change log or walkthrough provided when the updates are released? I don't see any story progress since past few updates...there might be few sex scene with some character but the main story is stuck.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
I stopped following this when additional content for the mom was locked behind progressing relationships with other characters.

Is that still the case, or does the solo romance have more content?
It is pretty much a group-focused harem game. Household relations lead to 3/4-somes.

I never understood which path is progressing in any updates and where...is there any change log or walkthrough provided when the updates are released? I don't see any story progress since past few updates...there might be few sex scene with some character but the main story is stuck.
Dev posts change logs on X (Twitter). Link in OP. It says there is a new hearing event. Also, a lot of the hearing stuff is based on your relationship with those involved. Each "fun time" with the judge or lawyer lowers their professionalism. And speaking with people about the case gets marked on the trial pages for being either good or bad for your father. One of the more hidden ones is the FatCop (male) is at the Strip Club on nights your sister isn't there. Talking to him will paint your father in a bad light.

Reactions: thealucid

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
StraitenedTimes-0.50
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
I've not played in months, are we getting any actual story content?

You know, the father, bank manager, criminal/non-criminal paths, court stuffs?????

Drearash

Jan 21, 2022
tell me when we can finally fuck the pastor/preacher MILF then and only then will i consider playing again because you mostly for the most part done banged everyone that is worth 2 fucks so need to have more to bang outside of family i vote for her though it is long over due
Yes, you definitely get more bang for your fuck now. Including PastorMILF.

cmon1234

May 19, 2017
At this point I won't even bother with walkthroughs. It's not that hard to make a walkthrough. Even URM etc. doesn't help with this shitty game.

3.70 star(s) 156 Votes