divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
How can I unlock anal with Mary ? I can do foursome and threesome but I can't ask for anal. I have threesome with lil sis too
I got it by going to her room after she gets out of bath. It came after condom and no condom sex.

oyeh

Feb 26, 2018
When I invited the teacher to the library, the only thing I could do was kiss.
How to have sex with her in the library?

Aug 31, 2019
When I invited the teacher to the library, the only thing I could do was kiss.
How to have sex with her in the library?
Inv PE after classes and be ready for grind, there's even succing scene so repeat kissing-assfucking and then go kissing-> jerking alone

gigiolt

Sep 7, 2019
Cheat Mod v2.0

To install just extract the zip into the root folder (The one with StraitenedTimes.exe)

-Infinite Energy
-No Conflict
-Infinite Opinion (All Characters)
-Infinite Money
-Infinite items (affects moms package which doesn't affect anything so you can ignore it)
-School attendance always 100
-Sleep continues to the set time unless interrupted
-Enables Console (Press "L" lowercase)
-Press the "K" (lowercase) key to bring up a menu with options for the motel, WTF Mode, and modeling (You need to have the Alt room/Modeling job unlocked or these options do nothing)
-The modeling cheat also resets the week long cooldown for x-shop photoshoots
-"WTF do I do Mode activates the debug mode contacts list so you can see a list of all scenes and how much allure you need for them (Courtesy of dikau)
This is a toggle, so just use the option again to turn it off.
-The "-" and "+" keys go back and forward in time
-The Y key (lowercase) toggles debug mode cheat so you don't have to use the menu. You can even use this on the contacts screen itself.
-The U key (lowercase) uses the modeling cheat so you don't have to use the menu

HOW TO USE TIME CONTROLS: The time controls are finicky, In order to update NPC positions you need to skip time. For example, if you need to be at 14:00 you would go to 13:00 and skip an hour using the in game timeskip.
DISCLAIMER: DO NOT USE THE SLEEP TILL FULL REST OPTION! It leads to an infinite loop

Note that unlike Suchguys mod, most things in my mod are automatic requiring no input on your part. The only things that aren't are the hotel room upgrades, and the modeling job cheat. If you want more control, use his mod. If you want more of a plug and play experience use mine.
Link: Suchguys Mod

Azerty Keyboard fix: Link

Please let me know if you encounter any bugs

I stumbled upon this strange occurrence:
I had Kate staying in the Alternative Room and forgot, so when I visited the bank manager I decided to invite her to the room; so at 20:00 they were both in that room and nothing could be done with either.
As the mod doesn't remove items from player, it seemed to me that it was the problem, so I went in and changed "Player.Items[ItmObj.ObjName] -= 0" with:

if Player.Items.get("AltRoomGuestKey", 0) > 0:
Player.Items[ItmObj.ObjName] = 0
else:
Player.Items[ItmObj.ObjName] -= 0

I have no idea how elegant this is as it is my first time looking through Ren'Py code, but it did solve my problem and the AltRoomGuestKey got removed so it couldn't be accidentally used with other characters.

Insomnimaniac Games could you look into that?

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
I stumbled upon this strange occurrence:
I had Kate staying in the Alternative Room and forgot, so when I visited the bank manager I decided to invite her to the room; so at 20:00 they were both in that room and nothing could be done with either.
As the mod doesn't remove items from player, it seemed to me that it was the problem, so I went in and changed "Player.Items[ItmObj.ObjName] -= 0" with:

if Player.Items.get("AltRoomGuestKey", 0) > 0:
Player.Items[ItmObj.ObjName] = 0
else:
Player.Items[ItmObj.ObjName] -= 0

I have no idea how elegant this is as it is my first time looking through Ren'Py code, but it did solve my problem and the AltRoomGuestKey got removed so it couldn't be accidentally used with other characters.

Insomnimaniac Games could you look into that?
I think the infinite loop has to do with the "rest " part . It appears to not be able to resolve when you are "fully rested".

oyeh

Feb 26, 2018
How to have a threesome with teacher and Lily?
How about a threesome with Violet and Darna?
How about a threesome with Jill and Aunt?
How about a threesome with Stepmom and Aunt?
How about a threesome with Victoria and Judge in Victoria’s home?
How to have sex with Jill, Lily and Aunt?

Last edited:

DubDubDub

Aug 23, 2019
make sure jill & aunt is in hotel (Monday-Tuesday)
make sure jill & lil are sleeping together
go to girls room
talk to lily-naughty-group-invite sister-Don't invite mom-keep switching between lil & Jill until aunt shows up
Do you have any hints? Could you get a piece of dialog that happens there so I can search in the files?
Every time I try to do that, either no one shows up, or Lisa shows up, before Kate..

Siriustalent

Jun 11, 2020
Anyone know how long it usually takes for the MAC version to come out?? I am not proficient in running the PC on mac unfortunatly!

Gogo1236

Nov 22, 2022
There is no denying the fact that this game has loads of content but man the grind it takes to get the scenes is out of this world. Also there should be atleast something to tell how many events are there. There is so much clueless grinding, it will discourage anyone wanting to play this.

Reactions: shamtiiomi

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
How to have a threesome with teacher and Lily?
How about a threesome with Violet and Darna?
How about a threesome with Jill and Aunt?
How about a threesome with Stepmom and Aunt?
How about a threesome with Victoria and Judge in Victoria’s home?
How to have sex with Jill, Lily and Aunt?
Teacher and Lil
- No sex with the teacher until she grabs you after class, Lil will catch you, repeat this many times. At one point, the teacher will say something about therapy. Next time schedule a session with you and Lil.

Violet and Darma
- Get a ride from the police station between 21-23. RNG Darma will be in the room.

Jil and Aunt
- Jil is room mate
- Aunt staying in the motel.
- Ride home with Mia and Jil from the strip club.
- Horny Jil will get frisky in the parking lot and Aunt catches you guys.
- Takes a few tries

SMom and Aunt
- Aunt sleeping over
- Go molest her meditation
- SMom will catch you and join

Judge and FLawyer
- Take a few times having sex with Judge while FLawyer watches on a video call
- Should get the option to go to FLawyer's apartment instead of video call.

Sisters and Aunt
- first need aunt to bust you and jil
- 3-some with sisters until Aunt catches you. Same way as when Mom joined.

3.70 star(s) 157 Votes