Ferchu_77

Apr 1, 2021
True true much like the drinking game with the detective and lawyer I have had the detective pantyless and the layer in undies and clingy, still slowly working out the rest for instance I'm not sure if which premium drink makes a difference or in which order you pour it or even if the time you arrive count's most of the time it seems even if you don't get caught out when you avoid drinking you still end up being pushed out and sent home or your all passed out on the couch. I'm guessing the cloth'ed cligy's probably need's either the cheaper booze or you turn up later (ah my heads hurting I will just have to keep experamenting and see) but anyway yeh better in game hints or a walkthrough.
After the scene without panties there is another where they run out of drinks and the detective wants to continue drinking. You offer and then you must pay Jill however you end up blackout. The drink is liquor at the police station talking to York she tells you. but she doesn't say if it's common or premium liquor

LoganXXXbr

Nov 22, 2017
This game is cool, but I'm stuck with the Maid. She never appear to me. How can I unlock her? Thanks for help!

Apr 17, 2020
no idea what happened but in my current save (working on the second commune) the phone wont open. every time i click it, it pops up errors

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
no idea what happened but in my current save (working on the second commune) the phone wont open. every time i click it, it pops up errors
Verify your on latest version. I had a similar thing happen, and people here correctly pointed out I was on older version. I was running 0.13.1, and my phone performed like yours did. 0.13.2 and all is perfect again.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
what time do you meet step family at mall. could anyone help please
RemoraDFC is correct.
13:00 Saturday and Sunday Mary is outside the cafe till 15:00.
15:00 Saturday and Sunday is the time you find all the step family (secound Family) inside the Cafe and if you have met mommy before then you can joing them for lunch BTW you can also talk to each of them first then accept join for lunch.
This will evenchally lead to you being invited to their house to eat but thats at 20:00 so untill you get past that to be invited to go to their house at reasonable tine anytime you will need to miss the family dinner at 19:00 to progress it.

Hope that helps

Last edited:

Yann33

Oct 18, 2017
Guys, the console enabled in the game long ago
Shift+O works right out of the box
Hi everybody,
I know this subject has been covered several times but I do not understand how to do it. When I open the console shift + O, it gives that and then what do I do to activate the cheat?

Capture-dcran-5-ConvertImage.jpg

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Hi everybody,
I know this subject has been covered several times but I do not understand how to do it. When I open the console shift + O, it gives that and then what do I do to activate the cheat?

View attachment 1122036

I really really want to be snarky and just say type it.
But that would just be mean of me.
here's a couple of examples type one at a time exactly as you see them and press enter.
before typeing the next.
if you get no error message after you press enter it should have worked.

Player.Money = 99999

Player.Energy.Value = 100

if it relationships your after then for the MC and a girl you want to like you then it something like.

Relations["FLawyer"].opinion.Value=90

Just replace ??? with who its supossed to be ie. FLawyer and ### you replace with with a value between 0-90 or more.
And if its girl to girl relashionships like when older sister is anoyed at youger sister because they have been sharing a room too long then it more this.

Relations["OldSis", "YoungSis"].conflict.Value=0

there is a list of all cheats commands on this thred.

Hope it helps

Yann33

Oct 18, 2017
I really really want to be snarky and just say type it.
But that would just be mean of me.
here's a couple of examples type one at a time exactly as you see them and press enter.
before typeing the next.
if you get no error message after you press enter it should have worked.

Player.Money = 99999

Player.Energy.Value = 100

if it relationships your after then for the MC and a girl you want to like you then it something like.

Relations["FLawyer"].opinion.Value=90

Just replace ??? with who its supossed to be ie. FLawyer and ### you replace with with a value between 0-90 or more.
And if its girl to girl relashionships like when older sister is anoyed at youger sister because they have been sharing a room too long then it more this.

Relations["OldSis", "YoungSis"].conflict.Value=0

there is a list of all cheats commands on this thred.

Hope it helps
Thank you for your help. I suspected that it had to rewrite everything but I was not sure, it's long and boring lol. I don't know why but "confict" doesn't work. It is marked AttribueError: 'RelationClass' object has no attribute 'confict'. Well I already have the most important (allure and opinion).

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
Thank you for your help. I suspected that it had to rewrite everything but I was not sure, it's long and boring lol. I don't know why but "confict" doesn't work. It is marked AttribueError: 'RelationClass' object has no attribute 'confict'. Well I already have the most important (allure and opinion).
The cheats work, watch carefully for any uppercase/lowercase error in typing, that's probably why you got that message.

For example,

Player.Money = 99999
will work, while

Player.money = 99999
will not.

Reactions: Yann33

Yann33

Oct 18, 2017
The cheats work, watch carefully for any uppercase/lowercase error in typing, that's probably why you got that message.

For example,

will work, while

will not.
Yes after several tries, I realized that it was really very precise. Just one lowercase or uppercase error and it doesn't work. Thank you for all the clarification, this community is fantastic.

3.70 star(s) 158 Votes