Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
WELL CAN'T FUCK JILL BAREBACK IS THERE SOME SPECIAL TIME OR SOMETHING..
What can I do to get Jill into the room while having sex with Lil?
be sharing a room with jill, when she is working out, give her a massage and use a condom, keep repeating until lily walks in, keep repeating until she walks in again, this time she will stay and watch, you will also be doing jill bareback while she is watching, this will unlock bareback for jill

I also had the sex scenes with both of them before this scene unlocked for me, so you might have to get the sex scenes for both of them for this scene to unlock

Reactions: NorthernGent

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
This lock is unlocked. How can I bring jill into the room while having sex with lil?
again, be sharing a room with jill, when she is working out, give her a massage and use a condom, lil will walk in while having sex with jill, repeat, she will stay in the room on the bed and watch while the mc and jill are having sex, as far as i know, you can't bring jill into the room while having sex with lil

0aijd

Feb 21, 2021
be sharing a room with jill, when she is working out, give her a massage and use a condom, keep repeating until lily walks in, keep repeating until she walks in again, this time she will stay and watch, you will also be doing jill bareback while she is watching, this will unlock bareback for jill

I also had the sex scenes with both of them before this scene unlocked for me, so you might have to get the sex scenes for both of them for this scene to unlock
Tnx how can i unlock Lisa Gardner M : got caught when interrupted by cop, M bailed out from jail, console her. car kiss, cunni

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Tnx how can i unlock Lisa Gardner M : got caught when interrupted by cop, M bailed out from jail, console her. car kiss, cunni
i don't know about that one yet, i'm still working on it with a new game, only got jill and lil content, for lisa i'm still working on her content, working on the sex scene at the shrink now

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Wish we had a "grindfest"' tag. Scenes are ok, just don't like doing the same thing 1000x just to unlock them. This game is a prime example of unlocking the gallery to avoid the bullshit "gameplay" loop for 10 hours to unlock a scene.

Sololo1

May 16, 2020
Straitened Times [v0.18.0] [HRelease] ReCompressed

Download Win/Linux (1.28GB --> 217MB)
:
MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

Leave a like (y) if you enjoyed this crunched version

*This version of the game is untested and unofficial, user beware
Compression reduces the quality and can break the game

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tools Used: UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone), Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone), RPG Maker MV Decrypter (petschko@f95zone), Yet Another Cruncher (hngg@f95zone),
Buddy any chance to have the compressed latest version for MAC

Sulring

Jan 21, 2017
getting this with hotel an step-family bed jerkoff scenes. Not happening in bathroom scenes:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/ch_P.rpy", line 1358, in <module>
  File "game/ch_P.rpy", line 111, in CheckCatchPlayerInPrivate
  File "game/loc_MotelMyRoom.rpy", line 606, in MotelMyRoomWhoCaughtPlayerInPrivate
AttributeError: 'PersonClass' object has no attribute 'CanCatchPlayerShootOffRedHanded'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 7, in script call
  File "GameData.rpyc", line 752, in script call
  File "ch_P.rpyc", line 1332, in script call
  File "ch_P.rpyc", line 1358, in script
  File "E:\Recovered\tanks\Games\StraitenedTimes-0.17.0-pc\StraitenedTimes-0.17.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\Recovered\tanks\Games\StraitenedTimes-0.17.0-pc\StraitenedTimes-0.17.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/ch_P.rpy", line 1358, in <module>
  File "game/ch_P.rpy", line 111, in CheckCatchPlayerInPrivate
  File "game/loc_MotelMyRoom.rpy", line 606, in MotelMyRoomWhoCaughtPlayerInPrivate
AttributeError: 'PersonClass' object has no attribute 'CanCatchPlayerShootOffRedHanded'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Straitened Times 0.18.0
Tue Aug 24 10:44:21 2021

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
getting this with hotel an step-family bed jerkoff scenes. Not happening in bathroom scenes:
Code:
'PersonClass' object has attribute 'CanCatchPlayerShootOffRedHanded'
It can happen if you used modified game files

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes