WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
I just ran compressed with my previous saves being from 0.15. Clock is not advancing and makes game tough. Any suggestions?

SharingGORE

Aug 5, 2019
HOW TO MODIFY THE GAME TO LESSEN THE GRIND.
Earn more money from work.
Earn more allure from sexual tension.
Earn more opinion & interest.

it ups the value a little bit, so you can still play the game as intended, but it all should be faster.

1. First get Unren, which allows you to unpack the games files. Unpack using option 1. Then option 2. https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/

2. Edit the following files values:

Add more energy when rest in hotel bed
file: ch_p.rpy
add the underlined line: Player.Energy.Add(50)

Earn more money from work (I added an extra 10 dollars as you can see)
File: BehaviorClass.rpy
Replace this:

With This:

Earn more Allure from each successful sexual tension gain
File: GameObject.rpy
Replace this:

With this:

Earn more Interest points, but THIS IS UNTESTED. I think interests help opinion go up faster. I'm not sure yet. But it should work.
File: PersonClass.rpy
Replace This:

With This:

This is the code where opinion is gained for reference, you don't have to do anything here, it's just reference. As you can see it takes Interest into account, so modifying Interests up above should help opinion go up.
File: PersonClass.rpy

Figuring out how to cheat in code was much easier than trying to figure out the game, jesus.

So ive modified the files that you indicated now what? how do i repack everything? cause i cant play the game

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
So ive modified the files that you indicated now what? how do i repack everything? cause i cant play the game
Modifying the files is all you have to do. You don't have to re-pack or anything. If you want to test to make sure it's working, give yourself more money from the jobs, or more rest from sleeping.

SharingGORE

Aug 5, 2019
Modifying the files is all you have to do. You don't have to re-pack or anything. If you want to test to make sure it's working, give yourself more money from the jobs, or more rest from sleeping.
Ok but ive done everything it said in the post and i got a parsing the script failed error

```
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/ch_P.rpy", line 64: Tab characters are not allowed in Ren'Py scripts.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Mon Aug 23 23:22:00 2021
```

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Ok but ive done everything it said in the post and i got a parsing the script failed error

```
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/ch_P.rpy", line 64: Tab characters are not allowed in Ren'Py scripts.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Mon Aug 23 23:22:00 2021
```
You need to use an editor that replaces tab's with spaces.

You can download notepad++ or Atom, OR re-extract the game and start over again, but don't press TAB at all, use ONLY spaces.

Don't be frustrated either, this is an investment into modding ren'py games in the future! :)

SharingGORE

Aug 5, 2019
You need to use an editor that replaces tab's with spaces.

You can download notepad++ or Atom, OR re-extract the game and start over again, but don't press TAB at all, use ONLY spaces.

Don't be frustrated either, this is an investment into modding ren'py games in the future! :)
Ok thx man ive managed to make it work XD

jetama

Oct 28, 2020
what are the new scenes and how can they be unlocked? ive only found the step-moms scenes

tab2

Pull it!
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Anyone know the console command to make something not "drained" anymore? I think its locked me out of progress with Mia. I've tried digging through the variables with SaveEditOnline but I can't find anything for OSFriend that seems to be the flag to change. I've also tried digging through the variables using the variable viewer but I don't see anything there either.

I've got Mia with 100/100 for allure and opinions but I can't progress past talking to her.

Tried using the save from a few pages back instead but that seems broken. Would rather not restart with all the grinding in this game.

NasRULE

Nov 8, 2017
New Content

Lisa Gardner M : got caught when interrupted by cop, M bailed out from jail, console her. car kiss, cunni
Jill Gardner OS : f OS bareback, got caught by YS, YS stay to watch. creampie
Lily Gardner YS : caught MC f OS, stay to watch. creampie
Anna Gardner StepMom : caught mast. at your room at step family house. dressed, half-dressed, underwear and hj
Alexa Gardner StepYS : go to sleep with her. Sleep together, sleep cuddle
Kate Jensen Aunt : talk to her and help her. normal, naughty photoshoot
det. York HotCop : at FLawyer party, buy drinks she follow MC. elevator flirt, kiss, bj
FLawSecretary : night activity >3, interrupt by cop. hid together, jerk, cum

NasRULE

Nov 8, 2017
Anyone know the console command to make something not "drained" anymore? I think its locked me out of progress with Mia. I've tried digging through the variables with SaveEditOnline but I can't find anything for OSFriend that seems to be the flag to change. I've also tried digging through the variables using the variable viewer but I don't see anything there either.

I've got Mia with 100/100 for allure and opinions but I can't progress past talking to her.

Tried using the save from a few pages back instead but that seems broken. Would rather not restart with all the grinding in this game.
which step?
1629780024676.png

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
New Content

Lisa Gardner M : got caught when interrupted by cop, M bailed out from jail, console her. car kiss, cunni
Jill Gardner OS : f OS bareback, got caught by YS, YS stay to watch. creampie
Lily Gardner YS : caught MC f OS, stay to watch. creampie
Anna Gardner StepMom : caught mast. at your room at step family house. dressed, half-dressed, underwear and hj
Alexa Gardner StepYS : go to sleep with her. Sleep together, sleep cuddle
Kate Jensen Aunt : talk to her and help her. normal, naughty photoshoot
det. York HotCop : at FLawyer party, buy drinks she follow MC. elevator flirt, kiss, bj
FLawSecretary : night activity >3, interrupt by cop. hid together, jerk, cum
ok, so you have to do the night stuff with the secretary more than 3 times to trigger the cop, which triggers two events...got it

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes