Feb 29, 2020
dont think you can, once your relationship with a character reaches a certain point, it becomes too depraved to be raised by previous actions

like if you fucked someone, hugging them wouldnt raise their stats

i think…?
Only way to do it is by shift+O and lower your allure stat with that girl. If Your allure will be 10 than all option with depraved will change to aviable, then you must do that option 4 or 5 times and get perma drained. Of course when you drop your allure then higher options will out of question (for example fuck) till you climb allure again to needed quota.

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
Only way to do it is by shift+O and lower your allure stat with that girl. If Your allure will be 10 than all option with depraved will change to aviable, then you must do that option 4 or 5 times and get perma drained. Of course when you drop your allure then higher options will out of question (for example fuck) till you climb allure again to needed quota.
Buhahahahaha incognito console expert :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: and even with his console he cant finish the update LOL :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
maybe you should try, instead of a console to cheat, maybe use your brain? or is it to much to ask??? :D:D:D
And still IncognitoFapper is right. This event has a bug, though it was fixed long ago in v17.1

Feb 29, 2020
Buhahahahaha incognito console expert :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: and even with his console he cant finish the update LOL :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
maybe you should try, instead of a console to cheat, maybe use your brain? or is it to much to ask??? :D:D:D
Please enlighten me where in my text I wrote that I can't finish the update? They teach reading comprehension in primary school (at least in my country) you must have missed this lesson. You should repeat it, it will be good for you in your life.

philipr8283

Sep 21, 2019
New scenes for this update (I think) are: Footjob with mom, groping with aunt, sex with maid, blowjob from older sisters friend, handjob from X-Shop owner.

The save file has cheats, unlimited money, and unlimited energy. Don't have a clean one sorry!

Thank you...

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
As far as I am aware, we don't know for sure...however, if you progress far enough with your little sister, she talks about how she loves being fucked senseless and being impregnated, so I would imagine it is a distinct possibility.
Guess mc is gonna need all available motel rooms if his various con"quests"= +1 bear fruit..

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes