fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Thanks. I need to be sure because there's a check box on task, i'm assuming it's need to be complete.
its a side gig job, thats a tracker like on dishwashing. it should reset on week roll over, but i dont know if theres a minimum you have to do.

Barbol

Feb 10, 2019
how do i find the goons for darna
Talk to the detectives several times, then they will take you to the police patrol, and they will not find anything, talk to the detectives again several times and with the patrol car, you will find the goons.

john0410

May 31, 2020
I dont know what to do i have all the booze i have gone to lawyer house but det yok always reject i tried all booze then also it reject anyone can help me

Skyc9

Sep 2, 2019
there is a specific way to trigger the rest of events with principal? because im stuck on the handjob and i cant advance more than that.. so its bugged? .. or i need to do something in specific?

Skyc9

Sep 2, 2019
there is a specific way to trigger the rest of events with principal? because im stuck on the handjob and i cant advance more than that.. so its bugged? .. or i need to do something in specific?
Ok i already know how to advance.. it seems like u need to just attend to class without seeing the princpal a few days.. then ask for more a couple of times the u get the next escene..

Huyết Tộc

Aug 5, 2021
cant fuck either of them but there are some events

kate: when shes meditating you can grope her, grab under her shirt

stepm: recruit for modeling or workout at 6AM
yeh i finished them all. with kate can i fuck her? " when shes meditating you can grope her, grab under her shirt"-i finished, she catched me and she on top me. i chat with Kate and she said that she had an apartment, but i can't come
p/s: " when shes meditating you can grope her, grab under her shirt " -i finished but there are still more events ??? <drained all grope>

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Fucking (rubber only):
- manager
- both fullblood sisters (younger, go on a date. older, give massage for vaginal; when sharing room randomly drunk after work for bareback anal cowgirl)
- full blood mom

groping:
- aunt

heavy petting corruption:
- younger halfblood sister

halfblood mom doesnt have erotic content aside from close contact sparring and photoshoot
older halfblood sister can watch you jacking it when you sleep over

Reactions: Huyết Tộc

jetama

Oct 28, 2020
yeh i finished them all. with kate can i fuck her? " when shes meditating you can grope her, grab under her shirt"-i finished, she catched me and she on top me. i chat with Kate and she said that she had an apartment, but i can't come
p/s: " when shes meditating you can grope her, grab under her shirt " -i finished but there are still more events ??? <drained all grope>
no i wish man kate and stepmom are best girls

Huyết Tộc

Aug 5, 2021
Fucking (rubber only):
- manager
- both fullblood sisters (younger, go on a date. older, give massage for vaginal; when sharing room randomly drunk after work for bareback anal cowgirl)
- full blood mom

groping:
- aunt

halfblood mom doesnt have erotic content aside from close contact sparring and photoshoot
I've got stuck with hotel manager. after dealing with groons she doesn't fuck...only blowjob
p/s: lily: i don't think so. i fucked her raw
p/s2: plz help me with Mia. After a long time i spend times with her, still no more private dance or somethings new. plz help me!!!

Huyết Tộc

Aug 5, 2021
Fucking (rubber only):
- manager
- full blood mom

groping:
- aunt

and...is there any way to fuck younger halfblood sister mary??? just playing with p*ssy??

Huyết Tộc

Aug 5, 2021
hey guys plz help me this case: 1628178338031.png
i see "fuck" option in naughty, but mother didn't allow. why???? (bedtime i can use a condom, and therapy too. but not another cases

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
hey guys plz help me this case: View attachment 1337300
i see "fuck" option in naughty, but mother didn't allow. why???? (bedtime i can use a condom, and therapy too. but not another cases
because its not implemented yet. end of content, people.

and...is there any way to fuck younger halfblood sister mary??? just playing with p*ssy??
same thing. there is nothing. you get nothing.

I've got stuck with hotel manager. after dealing with groons she doesn't fuck...only blowjob
rent 2nd room. ask for fuck. go to 2nd room without giving it to aunt. randomly, surprise poon.

p/s: lily: i don't think so. i fucked her raw
where? i have to admit i had her only once so the scene may allow for rawdogging later.

Huyết Tộc

Aug 5, 2021
because its not implemented yet. end of content, people.

same thing. there is nothing. you get nothing.

rent 2nd room. ask for fuck. go to 2nd room without giving it to aunt. randomly, surprise poon.

where? i have to admit i had her only once so the scene may allow for rawdogging later.
thanks

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
i rent a room for 1 day. it is not working :(
we're not on facebook here. please use the edit button. also, you need to have the required values and possibly have to have talked her into nude sunbathing. i havent checked all the requirements.

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes