philipr8283

Sep 21, 2019
Hello guys I just downloaded v0.17.0 only, and can you guys please tell me what are all the updates in this version?
And can anyone upload a save till this version? Please help me out here. Thank you.

jetama

Oct 28, 2020
Hello guys I just downloaded v0.17.0 only, and can you guys please tell me what are all the updates in this version?
And can anyone upload a save till this version? Please help me out here. Thank you.
New scenes for this update (I think) are: Footjob with mom, groping with aunt, sex with maid, blowjob from older sisters friend, handjob from X-Shop owner.

The save file has cheats, unlimited money, and unlimited energy. Don't have a clean one sorry!

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
Graffiti in alley.

Can't believe been playing this long without finding this.
Maybe help someone else.

Don't really know how to add the spoiler.
Visit Lawyer, speak to secretary, ask about the graffiti.......

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
How to get to bar plzz share the way
First you need to know what days Jill will work, so when you go to dinner with your family, instead of going for dinner, go downtown at 18:00 and skip time. There will be a scene of Mia and Jill entering the bar.

0aijd

Feb 21, 2021
Brothers, help me. I got stuck in the fact that I cannot invite Mother Superior to a photo session. Please
Brothers, help me. I got stuck in the fact that I cannot invite Mother Superior to a photo session. Please
Hi First press Shift + O Then use this cheat Relations ["Mom"]. Allure.Value = 100 Relations ["Mom"]. Opinion.Value = 100 And invite between 12 and 19 o'clock Brother, do you know a game similar to this game?

Joystick68

May 18, 2020
Hi First press Shift + O Then use this cheat Relations ["Mom"]. Allure.Value = 100 Relations ["Mom"]. Opinion.Value = 100 And invite between 12 and 19 o'clock Brother, do you know a game similar to this game?
Unfortunately I do not know

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Unfortunately it doesn't work. Anyone have any other idea?
Im at the end... finished all... playing from the beginning... The thing is... Im concentrating on one character and you have to grind a little... Go to her, eat dinner, watch tv, train etc... Couple of days and your done. Meantime dont forget to meet the other girls and give them money and talk to them to not to lose much relationship with them when you are working the second Mom ;) When your relationship is high if i remember correctly talk to her i her bedroom, there i got my first session, but later you can ask her whatever time you see her. Dont use any cheats through the console, couse it may fuck up your game. At the end of me playing the last update, i noticed there is a small cheat, which help you restore energy, relationship and money and i tried it it worked so i kept it, but you dont need no cheat... Just follow the hints in the characters info and play... ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: nklebu

Bigden76

May 19, 2018
After searching for the "Job" online and getting a photo session you have to "Request" the Mother Superior join you for a photo session. Has to be invited from either your room or hers at 17:00 after you get the job. any later and she will decline because you will miss the family dinner at 19:00

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
After searching for the "Job" online and getting a photo session you have to "Request" the Mother Superior join you for a photo session. Has to be invited from either your room or hers at 17:00 after you get the job. any later and she will decline because you will miss the family dinner at 19:00
Mother Superior :ROFLMAO: Sound like a Convent lol :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Missed that, thought he meant second Mom lol :D But youre right, thats exactly what to do :)

Bigden76

May 19, 2018
I have a question that may have already been asked and answered. What is "depraved" in the stats and how do you change it?

jetama

Oct 28, 2020
I have a question that may have already been asked and answered. What is "depraved" in the stats and how do you change it?
dont think you can, once your relationship with a character reaches a certain point, it becomes too depraved to be raised by previous actions

like if you fucked someone, hugging them wouldnt raise their stats

i think…?

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Unfortunately it doesn't work. Anyone have any other idea?
it does work. They just forgot to tell you that first you have to go to Preferences and then In-game interface. Click on "Show hidden values of variables" then you should be able to shift+O (the letter) to be able to do that console commands

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes