Nov 18, 2019
On day 33 the scene with Lisa and Jill fighting don't trigger, i go out, enter in another room but continues without trigger, i made any mistake during the walkthrough?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
On day 33 the scene with Lisa and Jill fighting don't trigger, i go out, enter in another room but continues without trigger, i made any mistake during the walkthrough?
That's a random event, since it trigger for me, it might or might not trigger for you or others, and it's not a major scene, just one of the small random ones that has nothing to do with any of the major ones. I added that in just to get one of the girls conflict scenes in.

The random conflict scenes, depending on which 2 is sharing the girls room, you can always check some other time to see the scenes
lisa and jill
lisa and lily
lily and jill

Nov 18, 2019
That's a random event, since it trigger for me, it might or might not trigger for you or others, and it's not a major scene, just one of the small random ones that has nothing to do with any of the major ones. I added that in just to get one of the girls conflict scenes in.

The random conflict scenes, depending on which 2 is sharing the girls room, you can always check some other time to see the scenes
lisa and jill
lisa and lily
lily and jill
Thank you, and of course, Thank you for your work, it's amazing imagine how much time take to you to make this whole WT, so much work

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
Is the Aunt scene fixed already? The ones where it tells u that somebody is asleep in ur spare room so u cant sleep there? After ur aunt helps u with handjob and kiss?

soulmentor

Jun 19, 2017
I am hoping in a future update Jason Larsen invites MC to his house and MC meets the Larsen's Mother!!!
Changelog: New content for Lisa, Jill, Lily, Anna and Alexa Gardner, Kate Jensen, Lawyer, Julia Carson and others

Who is Julia Carson?
Edit: Got it. She is the X-Shop owner

Oct 16, 2019
You can buy condoms the first time you go with Lil to the XShop
I don't believe I've done that, but I can already have unprotected sex with Lil (and the bank manager and english teacher for that matter). Did I miss something? Was it a one time thing? or does the scene in question require some kind of specific progression to unlock?

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
I don't believe I've done that, but I can already have unprotected sex with Lil (and the bank manager and english teacher for that matter). Did I miss something? Was it a one time thing? or does the scene in question require some kind of specific progression to unlock?
It's normal. Bank manager and English teacher do it without condom, while Lil has condom with her when neccessary.
You need to find Lil's job to get your own condoms

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
game is 0.20 with incest patch and only changed max energy to 300.

if i click in the morning on jill sleeping in the girls bedroom after working thorugh the night without sleep i get this error:

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/loc_MotelGirlsRoom.rpy", line 1135, in <module>
AttributeError: 'PersonClass' object has no attribute 'SleepingInceptionTM'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 7, in script call
File "GameData.rpyc", line 754, in script call
File "loc_MotelGirlsRoom.rpyc", line 995, in script call
File "loc_MotelGirlsRoom.rpyc", line 1127, in script
File "C:\Users\49176\Downloads\StraitenedTimes-0.20.0-pc\StraitenedTimes-0.20.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\49176\Downloads\StraitenedTimes-0.20.0-pc\StraitenedTimes-0.20.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/loc_MotelGirlsRoom.rpy", line 1135, in <module>

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Straitened Times 0.20.0
Wed Oct 27 00:31:53 2021
```

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
game is 0.20 with incest patch and only changed max energy to 300.

if i click in the morning on jill sleeping in the girls bedroom after working thorugh the night without sleep i get this error:
Thank you, it will be fixed in the next update

KhaelDragon

Aug 19, 2020
I saw walktrough, but dont understand how to obtain a keys to the bathroom. Plus where and when to catch Jill (place of her work).
I think this game needs more clearly FAQ for main choises condition for main characters, non the step-by-step walktrough, that based on money cheats.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
I saw walktrough, but dont understand how to obtain a keys to the bathroom. Plus where and when to catch Jill (place of her work).
You can pay the manager to break the bathroom doors.
To catch Jill, you have to be at 20:00 in the residential area.
That means you cannot follow them. You have to be already there. (We,Th,Sa,Su)
I think this game needs more clearly FAQ for main choises condition for main characters, non the step-by-step walktrough, that based on money cheats.
A step-by-step WT would be pointless, because a lot is random.
The in-game WT is quite good, but some stuff is well hidden.
A guide to unlockable events would be nice.

3.70 star(s) 157 Votes