tyo26

Dec 30, 2021
cant seem to get the step sister(anna's daughter) to get to the handjob event. says there are opportunities for both step sisters but after getting alexa nude and fingering her, cant seem to progress passed it. help please??
i guess flirt Mary few times then there will be a hand job option. hope it works for you

Last edited:
Reactions: plokijuhygtf901
Apr 17, 2020
There's a random scene that triggers while moving around the step-family's house (I think going upstairs is when it triggers) where Mary calls out Alexa about only receiving from her "boyfriend". After that happens the handjob event becomes available..
do you remember what time or day it happens?

beingab89

Apr 25, 2021
attend the hearing on 3 days a week and follow by weekend event at lawyers office and than follow hearings again.
Judge will come to your motel and a conversation starts.
Additional - also got o lawyers office on weekdays and the receptionist will drag you to restroom and jerk you.

Apr 17, 2020
still no luck with the girls arguing cutscene. played through almost two weeks of gameplay and tried to trigger the event almost every day

AGhostLikeMe

Jul 5, 2020
still no luck with the girls arguing cutscene. played through almost two weeks of gameplay and tried to trigger the event almost every day
I get the scene immediately after starting the latest update (Wednesday, 21:00) and going upstairs in the step-family house. I'm on blowjobs still effective for Mary, and Fingering still effective for Alexa.

Apr 17, 2020
I get the scene immediately after starting the latest update (Wednesday, 21:00) and going upstairs in the step-family house. I'm on blowjobs still effective for Mary, and Fingering still effective for Alexa.
i think i missed something then. no blowjobs from Mary. what triggered that for her

Apr 17, 2020
update made it through the Mary training but still havent gotten the arguing cutscene to advance with Alexa. Also had the visit from the Judge but nothing since then from her. nothing new with the lawyer nor Postulant Kate

Yann33

Oct 18, 2017
Hello everybody
I have a problem with the game interface. As you can see, the mobil is no longer. I don't know what happened or what I pressed but it disappeared. I looked for how to put it back but I couldn't find it.
Can someone tell me how to put it back ?. Thanks

screenshot0001.png

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
Hello everybody
I have a problem with the game interface. As you can see, the mobil is no longer. I don't know what happened or what I pressed but it disappeared. I looked for how to put it back but I couldn't find it.
Can someone tell me how to put it back ?. Thanks

View attachment 1574260
I don't what can cause it, though you can give your savefile and I'll check it out

Reactions: Yann33

Yann33

Oct 18, 2017
I don't what can cause it, though you can give your savefile and I'll check it out
Thank you. you can see what's wrong with my save. I tried in the options and also type on all the buttons on my keyboard but the mobile does not come back.

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
Thank you. you can see what's wrong with my save. I tried in the options and also type on all the buttons on my keyboard but the mobile does not come back.
Looks like it can appear from time to time after the jail. It will be fixed in the next update

right now I have a console (shift + O) code for you:
Visual.ShowMobile = True

Reactions: Yann33

demiboss

Nov 29, 2017
I can't seem to get Lil past 74 allure, it is day 145 and everything says our relationship is to depraved apart from the 4 things in the screen shot but I can't seem to trigger anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Here is my save also if it helps.

demiboss

Nov 29, 2017
Have you done exercises or swimming with Lil at the motel pool? I think she's does exercises at the pool every day at 8:00 and on weekends also sunbathing and swimming at 9:00 and 10:00.
Yeah I have, it nets no return anymore. I am not sure if I broke her progression somehow. She walked in on MC and Jill having sex and the dialogue suggested that I had gone further will Lil then I had at that time (I have left her till last) and since then it has been slow to no going on her progression.

Dorago

Nov 13, 2017
I can't seem to get Lil past 74 allure, it is day 145 and everything says our relationship is to depraved apart from the 4 things in the screen shot but I can't seem to trigger anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Here is my save also if it helps.
Put your alarm clock at 8, and sleep with her, she will wake you up with a blowjob and become your secret girlfriend

3.70 star(s) 158 Votes