demiboss

Nov 29, 2017
Put your alarm clock at 8, and sleep with her, she will wake you up with a blowjob and become your secret girlfriend
Thanks buddy, that started things up again. lol all because I was waking up at 7 instead of 8. Thank you again.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Yeah I have, it nets no return anymore. I am not sure if I broke her progression somehow. She walked in on MC and Jill having sex and the dialogue suggested that I had gone further will Lil then I had at that time (I have left her till last) and since then it has been slow to no going on her progression.
OK, I just saw that those actions were not in the progress screenshots you attached to your post.

Reactions: demiboss

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
Watch out, there are saves inside the current shared version, if you forget to delete the folder before running the game they might replace your own saves
this happened to me. the update replaced my save file of hours spent in this game with fully unlocked saves - spoiling all the fun of progression. i can't even use a quicksave or autosave file because even that is replaced.
so i deleted the game - maybe i'l return when my memory of playing expires :HideThePain:

Flimbo86

Sep 4, 2021
Can anybody tell me if you can all of the way with Lil? She's my main interest in my first play through.

demude

Jul 15, 2021
For V.0.22.0
Jill & Mia : to the strip bar, request through Mia for Threeway with Jill.
Anna : Go upstairs after 2200. Anna will invite to sleep together.
Alexa : Proceed further with "Make her cum" stay at upstairs at 2200 to see the argue for Alexa and Mary, can get hj
Kate : once she stay at the spare room, can invite Lisa to sleep over with her.
Victoria : weekend find her at office, proceed with cunning, Ren will peek and watch MC cunning Victoria.
Judge : will show up at the spare room after further scene with Victoria. finish conversation thats all.
York : chat with her during daytime, go to Police Station at 2100, York will send MC home and F at spare room.
Brigette : attend a few time for neighbor dinner and will able to go Brigette room and chat with her.

Reactions: dussalant

tyo26

Dec 30, 2021
For V.0.22.0
Jill & Mia : to the strip bar, request through Mia for Threeway with Jill.
Anna : Go upstairs after 2200. Anna will invite to sleep together.
Alexa : Proceed further with "Make her cum" stay at upstairs at 2200 to see the argue for Alexa and Mary, can get hj
Kate : once she stay at the spare room, can invite Lisa to sleep over with her.
Victoria : weekend find her at office, proceed with cunning, Ren will peek and watch MC cunning Victoria.
Judge : will show up at the spare room after further scene with Victoria. finish conversation thats all.
York : chat with her during daytime, go to Police Station at 2100, York will send MC home and F at spare room.
Brigette : attend a few time for neighbor dinner and will able to go Brigette room and chat with her.
I am stuck. Can't find Mary and Alexa arguing o_O:cry:

wshizzle

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2020
I don't know if anyone is looking to trigger the judge but I did get her to show up in the MC alternate room. I kept visiting her with small talk all through out. One time I went and brought back the det. Then after the hotel manager showed up. Did her then the judge all of a sudden showed up at 2200 on a Thursday. Not sure what triggers it exactly.........relationship was sexually indifferent. Not sure if there is any sex yet.........

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
So basically the only new scenes with Anna are just a good morning Kiss, some drunken talking and sleeping? What crap.
Cmon Dev, at least let us pull the same stunt we did with Lisa.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Excuse me, how to threesome lily with jill
There isn't a real threesome with Lil and Jill, yet. When MC is sharing a room with Jill, MC give her a massage at 20:00/21:00 while she is exercising. Make it a naked massage and fuck her. Sometimes, Jill will come in the room because she says she needs to use the bathroom. The first time Lil will walk by and use the bathroom, The second time Lil will lay down on the bed and watch, the third time Lil will lay down on the bed and masturbate while watching.

This event was a grind for me because even though MC can massage Jill 3 times/week, Lil will only come in the room maybe 1 out of 4 times.

Reactions: JiaMing

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
I see, I thought its useless because I talk to them everyday and don't see anything new
Relations have 2 base values: opinion and allure (aka sexual tension). Discussing interests is one of the ways to change opinion. Both opinion and allure determine how your partner will respond to your actions. Opinion has maximum and minimum, so discussion will have no effect if you have the maximum right at the moment.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 161 Votes