WCold

Aug 17, 2016
Anyone know how to resolve this cause I don't want to lose the save. It happened after I hit the locate button for the aunt in my phone under activities
Code:
While loading <'Flip' <'Image' u'maunt_dialogue_official_movie'> True False>:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'maunt_dialogue_official_movie'.
Straitened Times 0.22.0
It was fixed in 0.22.1

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
Welp, that was fucking awful for a grind not as bad as other games... *cough* foot of the mountains *cough*. Don't get me wrong great models and animations but god damn shit was confusing at times. Here's a save that should have all animations, I missed a couple of photo models scenes and something with Ren picking you up at the police station but that shit is random and I got sick of trying to get it oh well. For all you horny dudes and dudettes that just want the scenes and no grind.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Anyone here know 'how' to find/event-trigger/unlock Jills work?
Spent hours attempting to figure out unlocking the location.
To no avail.

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
Spent hours attempting to figure out unlocking the location.
To no avail.
got to be in the residential area I forgot the time but you have to skip supper so around 17:00 - 21:00

Reactions: MrD812

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
got to be in the residential area I forgot the time but you have to skip supper so around 17:00 - 21:00

Ah, Thank You~

Is there a way to make up for penalty of lost Commune-Dinner?
Still have not unlocked several things due to their event-time causes skipping dinner with religion-members.

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
Ah, Thank You~

Is there a way to make up for penalty of lost Commune-Dinner?
Still have not unlocked several things due to their event-time causes skipping dinner with religion-members.
I focused on jill after lily and then the mom so by then lily was already my girlfriend so requesting a cover dinner didn't cost much for relations and I cheated money because the grind is awful in this game so gifting max money saved a lot of hassle.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
I focused on jill after lily and then the mom so by then lily was already my girlfriend so requesting a cover dinner didn't cost much for relations and I cheated money because the grind is awful in this game so gifting max money saved a lot of hassle.

So if it is correct: Gifting $ and requesting to Cover-Dinner, will eventually remove negative penalties?

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
and discussing interests will also bring up the thing that's not allure that I forgot the name of
Thank You~

Guess i'll just have to make alotta' saves.
To grind out negative till figuring out how to remove the 'Red' from doing the wrong thing.
Appreciate You, Thanks (y)

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
Thank You~

Guess i'll just have to make alotta' saves.
To grind out negative till figuring out how to remove the 'Red' from doing the wrong thing.
Appreciate You, Thanks (y)
Honestly, even though the walkthrough is kinda shit following it as a reference (like how it says 60-Sunday) while modifying the allure gain to 3 rather than 1.5 helped a lot with the money and energy console commands. And I posted a save not too long ago if you just give up or you can pm me and I can send all 80 of my saves lol I saved during every new lewd encounter or during some spicy dialogue

• Love

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Honestly, even though the walkthrough is kinda shit following it as a reference (like how it says 60-Sunday) while modifying the allure gain to 3 rather than 1.5 helped a lot with the money and energy console commands. And I posted a save not too long ago if you just give up or you can pm me and I can send all 80 of my saves lol I saved during every new lewd encounter or during some spicy dialogue
You're The Best!!
May take Ya' up on that.
Still attempting to figure out the puzzle but, will keep You in mind.
Again, Thank You for Everything (y)

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
On one of the nights that Jill works (Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday), do not eat dinner with family at the restaurant at 19:00. Instead, MC must take the bus to the Residential Area at 19:00 (MC will arrive in Residential Area at 20:00). This will trigger an event where MC sees Mia's car and discovers where Jill works.

Reactions: Danyboy and MrD812

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
On one of the nights that Jill works (Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday), do not eat dinner with family at the restaurant at 19:00. Instead, MC must take the bus to the Residential Area at 19:00 (MC will arrive in Residential Area at 20:00). This will trigger an event where MC sees Mia's car and discovers where Jill works.
Awesome!! Thank You~ (y)

B.redy

Jan 28, 2020
Welp, that was fucking awful for a grind not as bad as other games... *cough* foot of the mountains *cough*. Don't get me wrong great models and animations but god damn shit was confusing at times. Here's a save that should have all animations, I missed a couple of photo models scenes and something with Ren picking you up at the police station but that shit is random and I got sick of trying to get it oh well. For all you horny dudes and dudettes that just want the scenes and no grind.
You forgot your "persistent" file for all gallery images/animations sharing.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Press SHIFT+O (the letter, not the number) to activate the console
Type the cheat then press Enter. These commands are case sensitive, so you must type them exactly as written (including parentheses and quotes; you can change the value after the = according to your needs )

Player.Money = 99999
Player.Energy.Value = 100
GData.Time = X (0-23)
GData.Date = X (day's number you want to skip to)

Levels of sexual attraction (allure):
0 - indifferent
10 - appealing
20 - catching
30 - inviting
40 - interesting
50 - attracted
60 - charmed
70 - fascinated
80 - desired
90+ - longing

- Player to NPC Relation
Relations["???"].allure.Value=###
Relations["???"].conflict.Value=###
Relations["???"].opinion.Value=###

- NPC to NPC Relation
Relations["???", "???"].allure.Value=###
Relations["???", "???"].conflict.Value=###
Relations["???", "???"].opinion.Value=###

change ??? to
BankManager
DinerManager
Father
FatCop
FLawyer
FLawSecretary
HotCop
Judge
LitTeacher
LitTeacherFiance
MAunt
Mom
MotelManager
NeighBoy
NeighCheerl
NeighMom
OldSis
OSfriend
PETeacher
PGrapher
Principal
Prosecutor
SluttyMaid
SMom
StepOS
StepYS
XShopOwner
YoungSis

-Conversation topics:
Player.Interests["<insert topic>"].Value = XXX (max. 100)
e.g. Player.Interests["Guns"].Value=100

Topics are:

School
Gossips
Sport
Cars
Guns
Travel
Art
Music
Movies
Fashion
Politics
Technologies
Finance
Pets
Trends

-Reservations: (X is the day number, so X= 300 means "until day 300")
MotelMyBath.BrokenLockReservedUntil= X
MotelMyRoom.SingleBedReservedUntil=X
MotelMyRoom.AduldTVReservedUntil=X

MotelGirlsBath.BrokenLockReservedUntil=X
MotelGirlsRoom.AduldTVReservedUntil=X

MotelAltRoomBath.BrokenLockReservedUntil=X
MotelAltRoom.ReservedUntil=X
MotelAltRoom.AduldTVReservedUntil=X
First off, Thank You~

Very Helpful, avoiding relentless grind.
Is there by chance a way to modify school-grind?
As nice as it is getting pulled out of class by MILFY-Principle.
Class attendance tends to cramp, daytime event-grind.

Is there a modify-command to keep it at-bay?

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
First off, Thank You~

Very Helpful, avoiding relentless grind.
Is there by chance a way to modify school-grind?
As nice as it is getting pulled out of class by MILFY-Principle.
Class attendance tends to cramp, daytime event-grind.

Is there a modify-command to keep it at-bay?
Not that I am aware of. I should try to check the variables of the game and tinker a bit to find out.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Not yet available for non-patreons players
True, but this dev releases public versions some, in fact most don't. He only has 213 Patreons so most decent Partreons of his will not leak it as i his income from this very good game is low. Not aimed at you, just pointing this out to people annoyed at bugs which he fixes

3.70 star(s) 159 Votes