MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Yeah, choose to get her to fix your attendance rather than sexual favours
Have actually been doing that, good advice still.
Just tasking at times, trying to manage day-time events.

Thanks~

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Have actually been doing that, good advice still.
Just tasking at times, trying to manage day-time events.

Thanks~
GData.Time= whatever u want ie GData.Time= 11 is 11am as its 24 hour clock

Refer to this post and thank the poster in the below spoiler

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: MrD812

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
GData.Time= whatever u want ie GData.Time= 11 is 11am as its 24 hour clock

Refer to this post and thank the poster in the below spoiler

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hmm, attend via the principle a few times modifying the clock.
Is this correct?

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
we can i have sex with det.york?
Assuming you have completed all Detective York quests from v0.21...

Go to administrative area-->police station at 21:00 meet Detective York. She will give MC a ride home and MC can have sex with her in a motel room. MC need to have rented the alternate hotel room.

I think I read that if MC is sharing a room with Lisa and Kate is staying in the alternate room, then MC can go to alternate room at 20:00 and have Kate invite Lisa. MC can then take the bus to the police station and arrive at 21:00. Then MC can have sex with Det York in MC's room instead of alternate room.

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Doesn't matter you will end up with both. You get drained repeating the same thing until it doesn't raise the score any more.

dohf8Eej

Apr 5, 2021
First off, Thank You~

Very Helpful, avoiding relentless grind.
Is there by chance a way to modify school-grind?
As nice as it is getting pulled out of class by MILFY-Principle.
Class attendance tends to cramp, daytime event-grind.

Is there a modify-command to keep it at-bay?
I don't know how to decrease or halt the rate of attendance, but you can set it to whatever you like with the following command:
Code:
SchoolAttendanceTask.Attendance=XX
Where XX is the number in per cent, for example 95.

Reactions: MrD812

Valmanway

Oct 17, 2017

what is better
drained or depraved?
They are basically the same thing.
Drained means that action will no longer give you points, while depraved means that your relationship has already progressed to the point where this action no longer has any effect on the points.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
I don't know how to decrease or halt the rate of attendance, but you can set it to whatever you like with the following command:
Code:
SchoolAttendanceTask.Attendance=XX
Where XX is the number in per cent, for example 95.
Much Appreciated, Thank You~

Oct 25, 2021
how do i advance further with the stepsister and stepmother? with the stepsister i've unlocked the masturbation and making out afterwards but everything is drained/depraved yet still says more can be unlocked? with the stepmother i've maxed out the jerking off, kissing at the door, dinner, and photo shoots, but it also says more can be unlocked. help pls.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
how do i advance further with the stepsister and stepmother? with the stepsister i've unlocked the masturbation and making out afterwards but everything is drained/depraved yet still says more can be unlocked? with the stepmother i've maxed out the jerking off, kissing at the door, dinner, and photo shoots, but it also says more can be unlocked. help pls.
Younger Stepsister (Alexa):
Alexa will give MC a handjob in her room after Mary and Alexa have another argument. I think the argument scene triggers around 21:00 when going upstairs.

Stepmother:
MC can peek at her in the bathroom in the evening. The door is usually locked, so the player is at the mercy of some randomization. I think there are 3 different renders.
She will invite MC to sleep in her bed when MC goes upstairs to her bedroom in the evening. Not sure of exact time, but around 22:00. After this, the MC can sleep with her any night. Note: this is only to sleep, no sex.
You said you maxed out photo shoots, but it's not clear if you did the risque photo shoots, yet.

Oct 25, 2021
Younger Stepsister (Alexa):
Alexa will give MC a handjob in her room after Mary and Alexa have another argument. I think the argument scene triggers around 21:00 when going upstairs.

Stepmother:
MC can peek at her in the bathroom in the evening. The door is usually locked, so the player is at the mercy of some randomization. I think there are 3 different renders.
She will invite MC to sleep in her bed when MC goes upstairs to her bedroom in the evening. Not sure of exact time, but around 22:00. After this, the MC can sleep with her any night. Note: this is only to sleep, no sex.
You said you maxed out photo shoots, but it's not clear if you did the risque photo shoots, yet.
yes i got the risque photoshoots, i figured out how to advance further with the stepmom and have unlocked the handjob, just not the stepsister yet.

Oct 10, 2020
anybody has a solution? my commune was shitty or something so it ended with bad end 2. i was on day 71 and i don't want to start all over again. i clearly did something wrong, what did i do wrong and has anybody a solution?

3.70 star(s) 159 Votes