ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Help I had to reset my computer to factory settings. So I lost everything and having to restart this game from the start. Before you say anything I have searched but can't find the answer. The problem is I can get the console command to come up and I can enter them but they aren't showing up in the game. What am I doing wrong here???

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
anybody has a solution? my commune was shitty or something so it ended with bad end 2. i was on day 71 and i don't want to start all over again. i clearly did something wrong, what did i do wrong and has anybody a solution?
Things you may have done wrong:

Not switched up the rooms often enough. Particularly Mother and Jill can't stay together too long without tension going past the breaking point.

Skipping class. You can do this, but it should be rare.

Missing the family suppers. Again, something you should do maybe once a week at most.

Basically you likely maxed out tension. Go into your phone and search around, there is a triangular thing which shows current levels of tension among the family.

Oct 10, 2020
Things you may have done wrong:

Not switched up the rooms often enough. Particularly Mother and Jill can't stay together too long without tension going past the breaking point.

Skipping class. You can do this, but it should be rare.

Missing the family suppers. Again, something you should do maybe once a week at most.

Basically you likely maxed out tension. Go into your phone and search around, there is a triangular thing which shows current levels of tension among the family.
thank u very much that helps a lot!!!

Reactions: WildBillKatt

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
thank u very much that helps a lot!!!
NP. To be clear, if you manage other tension things correctly, you don't have to switch up rooms all that often. Maybe every few weeks, unless you have specific paths that require it. (Or you have Mom with Jill, which like I said needs to be switched up a little quicker)

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
I don't know how to decrease or halt the rate of attendance, but you can set it to whatever you like with the following command:
Code:
SchoolAttendanceTask.Attendance=XX
Where XX is the number in per cent, for example 95.
Thank you, I added it in the OP cheat link.

Oct 25, 2021
few pages back someone said the .23 update is out on patreon, just a matter of time before it's released to the public since the guy only has a handful of followers and none of them have leaked the build.

Reactions: Barbol

Warshock

Aug 11, 2021
Keep playing guys!
Day 150 ver 22.1
Mia fucked standing position in extra room

Anna a hand job, just stop masturbating when shes picking up dirty clothes in your room
She will help you masturbates. The script so cool.

Big sister, you can fuck her in the ass while shesn riding on top of you.

Just keep onplaying and everything will trigger. I play on android.

Thanks a lot to the great game d3velopers.

Warshock

Aug 11, 2021
cant seem to get the step sister(anna's daughter) to get to the handjob event. says there are opportunities for both step sisters but after getting alexa nude and fingering her, cant seem to progress passed it. help please??
Is it mary getting nude and fingered, or both sisters? Im done fingering mary. Lol

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2021
ok i didn't feel like waiting lol, hero mode activated

Finally, January release. I've begun to think I will never finish it.
Hopefully, I'll be back on track next month.
! important !
Do not use saves from other versions that were made in the middle of events, it can cause a lot of errors.
You should save in location and then load it with updated game.
Links:
Win/Linux:

Mac:

v0.23 new content:
New content for Lisa, Anna and Mary Gardner, Kate Jensen, Lawyer, XShop Owner, Lit Teacher
and something for both communes, Neighbour Mom, Cheerleader, Judge and others
Update: tasks
Update: sounds
Fix: missing mobile after the prison
Fix: bathrooms' events
Fix: personal status screen
Fix: crapped gallery images
Add: 3 base (4 total) animations
Update: 1 animation
Add: 50+ images
Update: 3 images
As always you can find additional materials on my google disk and mega folder.
twi: .

3.70 star(s) 159 Votes