JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Reporting a bug in v0.23.0

At the Stepfamily House, when Alexa Gardner is in the Girl's Bathroom, the game text shows Mary Gardner is in the bathroom instead. If player selects "try to sneak in", the game crashes. If player selects "give her a task", the phone calls Mary instead of Alexa. This can happen when Alexa is in the bathroom in the morning or in the evening.

Last edited:

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
Reporting a bug in v0.23

At the Stepfamily House, when Alexa Gardner is in the Girl's Bathroom, the game text shows Mary Gardner is in the bathroom instead. If player selects "try to sneak in", the game crashes. If player selects "give her a task", the phone calls Mary instead of Alexa. This can happen when Alexa is in the bathroom in the morning and in the evening.
Thanks. The bug is known and will be fixed in the next update

Reactions: JackMiejov

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
"Her" is the friend? With her I got all this, I fucked sis but no strip unlocked (if that exists).
Yeah the friend, the one in the image above. Talking to her when she work out with your sister at the hotel will lead to sexy time.

Reactions: GaboCAP

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Yeah the friend, the one in the image above. Talking to her when she work out with your sister at the hotel will lead to sexy time.
I got the threesome option, but when asked she just say "Don't think about that" or similar. I'll try the workout thing.

Ikariusrb

Mar 21, 2018
Another bug in 0.23.0 - after sex w/ Lit teacher:
Code:
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/ch_LitTeacher.rpy", line 1095, in <module>
AttributeError: 'PersonClass' object has no attribute 'CumRes'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 7, in script call
  File "GameData.rpyc", line 753, in script call
  File "ch_LitTeacher.rpyc", line 804, in script call
  File "ch_LitTeacher.rpyc", line 898, in script call
  File "ch_LitTeacher.rpyc", line 1095, in script
  File "E:\Games\StraitenedTimes-0.23.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "E:\Games\StraitenedTimes-0.23.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "E:\Games\StraitenedTimes-0.23.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/ch_LitTeacher.rpy", line 1095, in <module>
AttributeError: 'PersonClass' object has no attribute 'CumRes'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Straitened Times 0.23.0
Tue Jan 25 18:40:49 2022
```

Ikariusrb

Mar 21, 2018
Imho, it's just to look at the character tabs, and then check what activities that still is effective for progress and then grind them out.
I wish most of my troubles were that simple. I constantly face having the character sheets showing every known activity "drained" or "too depraved" with a little note "there can still be opportunities to raise sexual tension", and finding what triggers things can be a serious pain in the arse, not to mention bugs. I've finger-banged the 2nd step-mom, but I still can't get anything other than "go and wait for dinner" when I find her in the kitchen. I presume I missed the trigger to allow me to unlock whatever activity is there because of a bug in one of the versions.

I love this game, but it's simultaneously kind of a nightmare.

Reactions: ann87ra and madingo

list101

Mar 18, 2019
Compressed version v0.23.0 415MB
PC:
MEGA
MAC: MEGA

Give me a like or I'll steal your cookie....

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.
the PC mega link doesn't work:
"The file you are trying to download is no longer available"

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
To trigger the threesome between Mia and Jill I don't know how your progress is, but my sexually logging is over 100.
try to make that progress: Having sex with Jill without a condom (fuck her bareback /Ass and Pussy) on naked massage; Have sex with Mia in the rent room and car (Mia will be in the room between 14:00 and 15:00); having done all the options with Mia at the strip bar. I think that's it, I don't know if I'm forgetting something, this threesome scene at the strip bar is pretty weak imo, I hope there is another one in this update.

3.70 star(s) 159 Votes