Valmanway

Oct 17, 2017
One thing that I'd like to see the dev (or maybe a modder) doing is overhauling the Gallery.
Instead of a tab for all pictures and all animations, it could have a list with each of the girls that when one of them was clicked it would bring a menu with the tabs for the pictures and scenes with that girl, both locked and unlocked.
It would serve not only as a gallery, but as a checklist to see if you have missed any content for that particular girl.
I don't know how hard it would be to implement something like that, but I believe it would be a great addition to this game.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Ii it still super grinding?
Snarky response:
Grindy? What's that?
This is a game that you play.

More polite response:
'Grindy' is high subjective. If the playstyle of a game is one you enjoy, then it's never a 'grind'.
If you don't like the playstyle... then it's a 'grind'.
Playstyle hasn't change since the project started. So, yes, you'd probably still find it 'grinding'.

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
v0.23 new content:
New content for Lisa, Anna and Mary Gardner, Kate Jensen, Lawyer, XShop Owner, Lit Teacher
and something for both communes, Neighbour Mom, Cheerleader, Judge and others
Update: tasks
Update: sounds
Fix: missing mobile after the prison
Fix: bathrooms' events
Fix: personal status screen
Fix: crapped gallery images
Add: 3 base (4 total) animations
Update: 1 animation
Add: 50+ images
Update: 3 images
Shit nothing new with bank manager? Skipping

• Hey there
Reactions: swammy

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
how do you do confessing with Lauren in this game?
Talk to her outside, she will take you to the dining room and sit down, select requests and confession. You might need to eat dinner with her family once to trigger the conversation where she mentions confession after dinner.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Talk to her outside, she will take you to the dining room and sit down, select requests and confession. You might need to eat dinner with her family once to trigger the conversation where she mentions confession after dinner.
thank you for telling me .

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Not exactly a 3-way, MC's just getting oral-interaction from Jill and Mia(no intercourse at all in the strip-bar).
A 3some experience doesn't have to involve intercourse though. It's a sexual experience shared between 3 people. If that is limited to 2 girls doing a blowout on your meat popsicle doesn't make it any less.

Reactions: CreamyDragon

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
A 3some experience doesn't have to involve intercourse though. It's a sexual experience shared between 3 people. If that is limited to 2 girls doing a blowout on your meat popsicle doesn't make it any less.
When it doesn't, it's not a true 3-some.

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
'Grindy' is high subjective. If the playstyle of a game is one you enjoy, then it's never a 'grind'.
If you don't like the playstyle... then it's a 'grind'.
Playstyle hasn't change since the project started. So, yes, you'd probably still find it 'grinding'.
I don't think you understand what "grindy" means. I love Legend of Dragoon. It is my absolute favourite game and has a great combat mechanic (I highly suggest looking it up if you don't know) but that doesn't mean that leveling or reaching my ultimate skills isn't a grindfest.

3.70 star(s) 159 Votes