mcguill

May 10, 2020
This game's hint system is an mess.
Game has lot's of potencial, but needs more content for the grind part come to an effect.

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
This game puts forward such great features that many developers and future developers should play this, and take notes. It sure has its flaws, mainly the typos and broken English in some parts of the game. The features of this game is its strong suit, and I congratulate the developer for it. Keep up the good work.

Reactions: depechedNode

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
It also features one of the hottest MILFs I've seen. You can feel the sex appeal from one screenshot! I'm glad she doesn't have those puffy round loaf-bread like breasts as most models do. ( Some models in the game also have those but this chick saves the day. :D )

screenshot0001.png

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Judge : able to talk to her at her office
After you become best friends with the Judge by discussing interest in the Judge's office, and you are girlfriend with Victoria the Lawyer and get the blowjobs from her, go to your Alternate motel room alone and the Judge will make a surprise visit. Then you can go visit the Judge more in her office and raise sexual tension with her.

Last edited:

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
it isn't a bug with the XShop owner cause MC goes to her office and she walks around him but then says she has had enough for one day. Now with Lily it is probably a bug since nothing at all happens
Not for me. The XShop owner doesn't check MC either. The scene is skipped. [Edit: Nevermind, you are correct, the scene isn't totally skipped like Lil's scene, it's just shortened to 2 frames.]

Last edited:
Reactions: ropershy

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
You can't get checked by the XShop owner, either, and it doesn't matter whether you have sex with XShop owner or not. I assumed it was just removed because it's boring or removed from the game entirely, but I guess it could be a bug.
Dunno if it's mentioned but when Alexa is in the shower it bugs to Mary event.

Reactions: Paokara12

Dorago

Nov 13, 2017
ou can't get checked by the XShop owner, either, and it doesn't matter whether you have sex with XShop owner or not. I assumed it was just removed because it's boring or removed from the game entirely, but I guess it could be a bug.
Actualy, after testing, it's possible to get checked by either the xshop owner or the sister if you just talk with the xshop owner instead of fucking her

milfluv69

Dec 28, 2017
This game is a flawed masterpiece imo. Reduce the amount of times you need to repeat some events, improve the English and add a way to be able to skip school without penalty (some late-game reward linked to the school storylines I guess) and it would be perfect.

Animated character portraits over backgrounds are a fantastic idea for handling conversations. It adds liveliness to the characters without the dev having to do 50 renders for each conversation, which probably explains why they have been able to keep such a good pace in development

soulmentor

Jun 19, 2017
This game is a flawed masterpiece imo. Reduce the amount of times you need to repeat some events, improve the English and add a way to be able to skip school without penalty (some late-game reward linked to the school storylines I guess) and it would be perfect.

That! And what about an own car? Pickup or Van could be immersive. Could reduce the time for travelling to zero.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Animated character portraits over backgrounds are a fantastic idea for handling conversations. It adds liveliness to the characters without the dev having to do 50 renders for each conversation, which probably explains why they have been able to keep such a good pace in development
It also reduces player immersion and can "cheapen" the game, but in this game, you are correct. It's done well and is a very reasonable trade-off for reducing development effort and the size of the game download file.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Hmm, attend via the principle a few times modifying the clock.
Is this correct?
You can do something i.e. breakfast with stepfamily and get to school in time as you modify time from 9am (plus hour journey) to 8am etc...etc OC you can also modify the code to make travelling have zero time, but that only helps time when travelling. Be aware that modifying anything in a renpy game when not at a static location can cause bugs which fk up your saves, that's why you should always save at a static location not during events

Reactions: MrD812

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Maybe it will come, but yeah, it's funny that my MC has accumulated over $200K in money but the game has no option for him to even buy a cheap car.
and their old house is for sale. He could buy that! And with the console commands MC can have as much money he wants so it wouldn't have to be a cheat car or cars!

Reactions: NorthernGent

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018

I've said several times, you need a button on a previous screen somewhere that allows you to attend 2 classes without incident and be standing in classroom at 13:00. Standing outside the school at 09:00 is the logical spot for it. That shortens up enter school>enter classroom>attend class>attend class which I have done a few hundred times.

Reactions: nowwy and Moisan4

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
I assumed this was intentional because why bother peeking at her naked when she'll willingly send you a photo of herself naked. :) But, I agree that it's probably a bug since the peeking on Lisa, Jill, and Lil while they are in the bathroom is still active after you're having sex with them.
When could you ever peek on half-sisters?

3.70 star(s) 159 Votes