Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
I keep trying to get the mc caught by Step-mom but the older step sister keeps walking in room instead at 21 hours. How do you go start the next step with the younger stepsister after kissing lessons are maxed? how to find out who is Alexis boyfriend is?

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
I keep trying to get the mc caught by Step-mom but the older step sister keeps walking in room instead at 21 hours. How do you go start the next step with the younger stepsister after kissing lessons are maxed? how to find out who is Alexis boyfriend is?
So many things here that I addressed near the bottom of page 120.

AoTheGuy

Sep 1, 2017
Anyone got any tips on how to progress with your older sisters best mate? i cant seem to get past the talk at the bar when the O sister interrupts

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
Anyone got any tips on how to progress with your older sisters best mate? i cant seem to get past the talk at the bar when the O sister interrupts
It's a bit tricky but after you do "hang with her" a few times, there is a "striptease" option later in the night, I think maybe 23:00. It should gradually work itself out from there.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
theres generaly a lot of bugs around, the younger half sister is at all times in the bathroom when its occupied even by other characters for example

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
how do you find out who Alexis's boyfriend is ?
Search this thread for "Alexa" (not Alexis) and "boyfriend" and you'll find the answer, but since that was many updates ago, you'll probably first want to your user profile preferences and set the search option to "Most Recent" and then you can go to the oldest posts.

Danathor

Jul 14, 2019
Why do the sisters still react negativ when I catch them masturbating after I've already fucked them both?
It doesn't make sense.

Reactions: jackkane

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
You can do something i.e. breakfast with stepfamily and get to school in time as you modify time from 9am (plus hour journey) to 8am etc...etc OC you can also modify the code to make travelling have zero time, but that only helps time when travelling. Be aware that modifying anything in a renpy game when not at a static location can cause bugs which fk up your saves, that's why you should always save at a static location not during events
Appreciate this insight You Share!
Seriously, Thank You~

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes