Code:
```
AttributeError: 'PersonClass' object has no attribute 'CumRes'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Straitened Times 0.23.0
Tue Jan 25 18:40:49 2022
```
Thank you for the info. The bug will be fixed in the next update.

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
Clicking when Alexa is in the bathroom gives this error
NameError: name 'StepOS_event' is not defined
I think its a new part to story, Either way its buggy
Exception: Bethroom (SHouseGirlsBathroom) peeping: unpredicted route (StepYS)
Exception: Bethroom (SHouseGirlsBathroom) peeping: unpredicted route (StepYS)
they implemented a code to catch this.
"after you watching the anomaly for a while, you close the door"
Thank you all. The bug in Girls' Bathroom (Step-Family House) is known and will be fixed in the next update

Sanches572

Jun 23, 2018
Great game! I would really like the author to release updates much more often than once a month and more volume. It is very addictive and despite the grind, it ends quickly. Thanks a lot to the author and keep up the good work!

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Why do the sisters still react negativ when I catch them masturbating after I've already fucked them both?
It doesn't make sense.
Only Jill has a negative reaction. Lil tells MC to fuck her. But yeah, it doesn't fit and should be changed.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Why do the sisters still react negativ when I catch them masturbating after I've already fucked them both?
It doesn't make sense.
same with when Mom getting mad when she catches MC peeking at her in the bathroom. Even after they have been fucking she still gets mad. Makes no sense.

BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
It is just a lack of coding, which is down to time. You could have this stuff, but then something else would have to be cut or delayed.

Apr 17, 2020
step sis Alexa... what is her latest content? still have the "opportunities to raise sexual tension" during boyfriend scenes. but dont know what to do next. "jerk her off" is the last thing i unlocked and it no longer increases anything. any help would be greatly appreciated

Last edited:

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Older step sis Alexa... what is her latest content? still have the "opportunities to raise sexual tension" during boyfriend scenes. but dont know what to do next. "jerk her off" is the last thing i unlocked and it no longer increases anything. any help would be greatly appreciated
There is no new content for Alexa in 0.23.

The very last thing MC can do with her is get a handjob from her in her room. MC will encounter another argument between Alexa and Mary in the stairway that will trigger the availability of this dialog option with her.

And FYI, but Alexa (the blonde) is the younger step-sister.

Apr 17, 2020
There is no new content for Alexa in 0.23.

The very last thing MC can do with her is get a handjob from her in her room. MC will encounter another argument between Alexa and Mary in the stairway that will trigger the availability of this dialog option with her.

And FYI, but Alexa (the blonde) is the younger step-sister.

what time does the argument occur?

Dorago

Nov 13, 2017
How to unlock det. hj in the elevator and stepmom hj ?
For detective hj, at the party at lawyer appartement, you need to be able to finish the alcohol without them passing out, you can do that by bringing low alcohol drink, like premium wine, and then, when there is no alcohol, you can say that you go buy some, detective will come with you, and you can flirt with her in the elevator, and it will turn into handjob.
For step mom, she need to catch you masturbating in your room, let her watch, don't cum and she will propose to give you a hand

Reactions: plokijuhygtf901
3.70 star(s) 161 Votes