dolfer

Dec 7, 2017
If you talk about the lawyer party, then you have to go to the strip club and request to buy alcohol from Jill, lawyer like premium stuff.
What happens is that no matter what bottle you give them, it won't let me in

Dorago

Nov 13, 2017
What happens is that no matter what bottle you give them, it won't let me in
Then, the problem might be that your relationship is too low, go talk with the cop at the police station and with the lawyer at her office, you can also eat with her at the cafe in the mall at 1pm

milfluv69

Dec 28, 2017
i'm new to this game. does the dev. update regularly? is it woth the wait? and what is the usual waiting time?
About once a month. I'd recommend playing once around every 3 updates if you really like it, and waiting for about 6 updates if you're patient. That give you a big chunk of content to get through every time you play.

Reactions: kat777

NotthingMuch

Jan 27, 2018
Here's a little thing I found (most likely for 23.0)

An event for both mom to reconnect {Not sure how to trigger might be go into new house at 20:00, invite all sis then mom untill done}

Lawyer mom (Judge) {I triggered it at the another room in the motel 20:00, already get bj with lawyer, might have to max relationship with lawyer and then go talk to Judge in the office.}

Other mom request {just in request menu, have the same trigger in your room in new house.}

Cheerleader playing game {got event where her mom tell you she plays game a lots, having a dinner at their house then go to her room for a few times and then it will show up on the menu.}

Xshop owner {already done with couch then choose chair again.}

Lit teacher and mom {shrink end with a little help from lit teacher.}

No idea what Mary content is, for me the blowjob is max.

UnstableV

Apr 1, 2021
After updating my save from 0.20 to 0.23 i can't get a raise in XShop. XShop owner says i'm not working for her, but i do work for her with Lil and i even got a couple of raises preor 0.23 update. Any way to fix it?

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes