nmihunter

Nov 24, 2018
I've redownloaded this game a few times and the grind of entering in all the console commands to start always sucks so I figured I would just put them all here for everyone so that you could just copy and paste them into the console to get rid of most of the grind for the start of the game. You still need to enter them individually but it should be a bit faster this way. Hope it helps.
P.S. If you are playing the game with your mom and sisters and step family members you just need to change their names in the code,
Mom = SMom
OldSis = StepOS
YoungSis = StepYS

Player.Money = 999999
Relations["Mom"].allure.Value =
Relations["Mom"].conflict.Value =
Relations["Mom"].opinion.Value =
Relations["OldSis"].allure.Value =
Relations["OldSis"].conflict.Value =
Relations["OldSis"].opinion.Value =
Relations["YoungSis"].allure.Value =
Relations["YoungSis"].conflict.Value =
Relations["YoungSis"].opinion.Value =
Player.Interests["School"].Value = 100
Player.Interests["Gossips"].Value = 100
Player.Interests["Sport"].Value = 100
Player.Interests["Cars"].Value = 100
Player.Interests["Guns"].Value = 100
Player.Interests["Travel"].Value = 100
Player.Interests["Art"].Value = 100
Player.Interests["Music"].Value = 100
Player.Interests["Movies"].Value = 100
Player.Interests["Fashion"].Value = 100
Player.Interests["Politics"].Value = 100
Player.Interests["Technologies"].Value = 100
Player.Interests["Finance"].Value = 100
Player.Interests["Pets"].Value = 100
Player.Interests["Trends"].Value = 100

HillDweller

Mar 31, 2020
I've redownloaded this game a few times and the grind of entering in all the console commands to start always sucks so I figured I would just put them all here for everyone so that you could just copy and paste them into the console to get rid of most of the grind for the start of the game. You still need to enter them individually but it should be a bit faster this way. Hope it helps.
P.S. If you are playing the game with your mom and sisters and step family members you just need to change their names in the code,
Mom = SMom
OldSis = StepOS
YoungSis = StepYS

Player.Money = 999999
Relations["Mom"].allure.Value =
Relations["Mom"].conflict.Value =
Relations["Mom"].opinion.Value =
Relations["OldSis"].allure.Value =
Relations["OldSis"].conflict.Value =
Relations["OldSis"].opinion.Value =
Relations["YoungSis"].allure.Value =
Relations["YoungSis"].conflict.Value =
Relations["YoungSis"].opinion.Value =
Player.Interests["School"].Value = 100
Player.Interests["Gossips"].Value = 100
Player.Interests["Sport"].Value = 100
Player.Interests["Cars"].Value = 100
Player.Interests["Guns"].Value = 100
Player.Interests["Travel"].Value = 100
Player.Interests["Art"].Value = 100
Player.Interests["Music"].Value = 100
Player.Interests["Movies"].Value = 100
Player.Interests["Fashion"].Value = 100
Player.Interests["Politics"].Value = 100
Player.Interests["Technologies"].Value = 100
Player.Interests["Finance"].Value = 100
Player.Interests["Pets"].Value = 100
Player.Interests["Trends"].Value = 100
or, put the attached file inside game\, then you'll have these available in the console separately:

Code:
refill_money()
refill_interests()
reset_conflict()
if you want to call all three in one copy+paste:

Code:
refill_money(); refill_interests(); reset_conflict();

Reactions: philipr8283

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
having troubles with Anna/step mom. she doesn't come to your room while jerking of only Alexa does. any help on this
I'm sure it works fine. There are certain hours where there is a chance of Anna showing up and other hours where there is a chance of Alexa, remaining ones have no chance of either. Just keep trying.

steve.aaa

Nov 8, 2017
hi
Can you please explain how to find house of second family ?
I go to suburb with mom on Saturday but there is not house of step family
help me please

cybe13

Jun 6, 2017
Try it while the step-family is watching TV together not sure about the time, maybe 21:00.
I'm sure it works fine. There are certain hours where there is a chance of Anna showing up and other hours where there is a chance of Alexa, remaining ones have no chance of either. Just keep trying.
well she still doesn't come, have also been using console commands to turn back time. and i always getting only Alexa when jerking of

Tanoka

Aug 24, 2021
Sorry for my English first, I love this type of open world game, can you recommend me which one is the best of this style for you? Thank you

GeladoFeitan

May 18, 2017
i cant never found the old sisters job, i always try to look for them when they go to work and i never found them, help pls

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
i cant never found the old sisters job, i always try to look for them when they go to work and i never found them, help pls
You must look for them BEFORE they go to work. At 19:00, take the bus to the residential area. Of course, it only works if you do this on a day they go to work. BTW, you will miss family dinner at the roadside restaurant.

darko55

Feb 26, 2019
Lawsecretary: what does that mean "maybe you raised allure to maximum,still there may be more naughty events", i done every task and she have allure at 106 "sexually longing" and events are Flirt,Kiss,Hidd.Emb.,Hidd. Jerk, Hidd.Jerk with h.End, Handjobs, catch cunni,watch cunni...ok i didn´t trigger ren´s scens after getting arrested and i tray it many tims but what i miss, is there another task or something else?

3.70 star(s) 158 Votes