faratan

Jul 16, 2019
Hi, how can i progress with the task “discover who Alexa’s boyfriend is”? A fight between the two half sisters should trigger but I don’t know when and how. Any help? Thanks

Katuvishe

Nov 23, 2020
Hi, how can i progress with the task “discover who Alexa’s boyfriend is”? A fight between the two half sisters should trigger but I don’t know when and how. Any help? Thanks
I know that it triggered for me when I went from the ground floor to the 1st after a breakfast or dinner, there's not really any proper time and place for it to trigger so yeah. Just keep hanging around the house and perhaps it will trigger for you too!

Reactions: tyo26

filipson

May 26, 2021
You need to take keys for the room from Motel Manager to unlock it. This code only works if you need to prolong your reservation
Unfortunately buying a room and then entering the code does not work, the room disappears after a certain amount of time. By the way i would like to see mc bang the teacher and her guy walks in :) and there is a little threesome

lordakumite

May 14, 2020
I feel like I am going crazy trying to unlock the Mia and Jill BJ scene. I am pretty sure i goy every necessary requirement but I still cant get the scene. Is there something small I might be missing or overlooking?

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
If I remember correctly, on a weekday, immediately after classes are over at 13:00, MC should take the bus to the Suburb. He will arrive at 14:00, then he should go to the step-family house, then go upstairs.

Reactions: tyo26

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
hi, how to get the scene with detective York in the motel?
Rent the alternative motel room. Be at the police station at 23:00. Detective York will come out because she is leaving for the day. She will give you a ride home, then she will come into your room.

Reactions: wizardcock

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
man that sucks - the walkthrough was reworked and made shorter, thus all the v023 items are now completely out of sequence and to fix this and keep my progress as I said no to the bank scheme - I have to re-do v022

Spettet

Nov 9, 2021
Nice game!! ;D And thanks for the dev(s) for putting in the effort... Put my more review'ish comments in review instead, so removing them from here ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Dorago

Nov 13, 2017
- How to get anywhere with Brigitte after playing video games? She still won't talk to me at school and her brother never seems to have any chat options, and her mother I've had confessions until they didn't seem to add anymore.
There is nothing more than playing video games and getting a bit touchy with her right now

- Getting step-mom past allure 74. Since game suggests in room, I'd expect she'd catch me jerking off there, but I feel like I've jerked a whole week with nothing happening.. Just Alexa looking in 50 times.
From what I have seen, you have more chance that she catch you between 8 to 10 and between 20 to 22, but it's all random luck

- Getting Ren past allure 66. Something in the office is suggested, but I feel like I've tested everything in the office. (After getting to 88 with lawyer, including blowjob in office) She comes in to visit when I eat lawyer pussy, but nothing more happens, and picking handjob/blowjob/just work don't seem to progress anything, and I haven't noticed anything useful when coming buy during week either.
When you meet her at night, you have to get caught instead of her, and the next time you meet her at the office, she will thank you with a handjob

- Getting Motel Manager past 114. Game hints there might (or might not be in this patch?) more content. I've gotten goons arrested, getting hj, bj, tanned nude and fucked in pussy on hers and mine initiative and fucked her in the ass in random events in extra room.
One thing you could be missing is the manager peeping on you fapping in front of your mom at the pool at 13:00 in the weekend

- Game also suggests there might be something more for Jill, but I seem stuck at 146 and don't seem to find any other triggers. I guess it could be something that isn't past 146, but something before that is possibly just a variation of a scene I've already seen or something. Here too, I've had 3 variations of Lil coming in to surprise during sex and double blowjob at strip-club, but something seems to be missing?
Not sure what you could be missing, maybe having her catch you while the manager give you a blowjob at the reception

Reactions: Burt

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
There is nothing more than playing video games and getting a bit touchy with her right now

From what I have seen, you have more chance that she catch you between 8 to 10 and between 20 to 22, but it's all random luck

When you meet her at night, you have to get caught instead of her, and the next time you meet her at the office, she will thank you with a handjob

One thing you could be missing is the manager peeping on you fapping in front of your mom at the pool at 13:00 in the weekend

Not sure what you could be missing, maybe having her catch you while the manager give you a blowjob at the reception
On that last note about the Motel Manager blowjob behind the reception you forgot to include Lisa catching the player too.

Spettet

Nov 9, 2021
Thanks.. Sounds like spot on guesses for what I've been missing. Dislike random chances. I had a save before sleeping in step house where Alexa came to sleep with me, and it seemed what rest state I started of with decided whether she came to cuddle or not (replayed a few times, and altered rest state in console, and it seemed consistent, though not enough attempts to rule out it just being random).

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
to anyone who wants to get caught by the other mom, its a low opinion interaction (she cusses him out and forbids him from jacking it at first then aggrees he can do it once opinion improves and later even watches you doing it reluctantly / disgusted). if youre already on kissing/bed terms it wont trigger at all.

Dorago

Nov 13, 2017
Thanks.. Sounds like spot on guesses for what I've been missing. Dislike random chances. I had a save before sleeping in step house where Alexa came to sleep with me, and it seemed what rest state I started of with decided whether she came to cuddle or not (replayed a few times, and altered rest state in console, and it seemed consistent, though not enough attempts to rule out it just being random).
This is something I have noticed, it seem that some random events are fixed for the day and no matter how much you load a save that same day, you will get the same result, from what I have seen those random events are fixed at 00:00 so if you want to have a new set of random event, load a save at the end of the previews day, sleep and you will get new random event

Reactions: DeMoS666
3.70 star(s) 158 Votes