WCold

Aug 17, 2016
After updating my save from 0.20 to 0.23 i can't get a raise in XShop. XShop owner says i'm not working for her, but i do work for her with Lil and i even got a couple of raises preor 0.23 update. Any way to fix it?
If you drop your save file, I can try to fix your error

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
I've checked your save. First, your file itself has version 0.12.

Don't know what version of the game you are using now, but I got the following response
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
which is normal cause your save game has an altered date

My guess, the code of the game you are trying to run was corrupted.

UnstableV

Apr 1, 2021
I've checked your save. First, your file itself has version 0.12.

Don't know what version of the game you are using now, but I got the following response
which is normal cause your save game has an altered date

My guess, the code of the game you are trying to run was corrupted.
I copied that save from user/appdata/roaming folder, but now i see there are saves inside game folder. Can you try this one?

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Hey if anyone is interested i packed all in one file, it's not so affordable as screenshot but you don't have to open multiple files
That is great and all. But why would anyone need this? All you have to do is click on a topic it if it is green go on the the next if it is RED click that BACK BUTTON to unmark it and choose another.

Reactions: scummbagg

filipson

May 26, 2021
Hello, I have this little question if the code system has changed or has been /blocked. Because I am entering a code for an extra room in the form MotelAltRoom.ReservedUntil=90
MotelAltRoom.ReservedUntil = 90 and unfortunately no effect.

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
Hello, I have this little question if the code system has changed or has been /blocked. Because I am entering a code for an extra room in the form MotelAltRoom.ReservedUntil=90
MotelAltRoom.ReservedUntil = 90 and unfortunately no effect.
You need to take keys for the room from Motel Manager to unlock it. This code only works if you need to prolong your reservation

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
how to find alexa's boyfriend
she actually has no boyfriend (she’pretending to have one just to make Mary jealous). If you interact with both sisters long enough you will eventually trigger a scene where they argue, after that go talk to Alexa and she will admit her ruse and ask you to help making it look like she’s having sexy time with her bf.

Pickup69

Aug 4, 2017
It be nice if there where prego in it with some much raw creampies and the younger sis asking for his baby

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
how to find out where jill is running
If you mean trying to find where Jill works, at 19:00 on Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday or Saturday, MC should take the bus to the Residential Area. He will arrive at 20:00 and trigger an event where he sees Mia's car.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
It be nice if there where prego in it with some much raw creampies and the younger sis asking for his baby
agree but would add Mom, Older Sister, Aunt, Step Mom, Step Sisters (BOTH) Lit Teacher, Principle, XShop Owner, Bank Manager (especially since she hates kids), Neighbor's Mom & Sister, Motel Manager, hmmm leave anyone out? Knock them All up!

Reactions: serj23 and Pickup69

cybe13

Jun 6, 2017
having troubles with Anna/step mom. she doesn't come to your room while jerking of only Alexa does. any help on this

tyo26

Dec 30, 2021
she actually has no boyfriend (she’pretending to have one just to make Mary jealous). If you interact with both sisters long enough you will eventually trigger a scene where they argue, after that go talk to Alexa and she will admit her ruse and ask you to help making it look like she’s having sexy time with her bf.
this section make me fail. so difficult to get scene where Mary and Alexa argue about boyfriend

3.70 star(s) 158 Votes