WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
step sis Alexa... what is her latest content? still have the "opportunities to raise sexual tension" during boyfriend scenes. but dont know what to do next. "jerk her off" is the last thing i unlocked and it no longer increases anything. any help would be greatly appreciated
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: plokijuhygtf901

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
How do I find out who is Alexa's boyfriend is ? I am asking because I've been stuck on this quest for a few in real life days now.

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
How do I find out who is Alexa's boyfriend is ? I am asking because I've been stuck on this quest for a few in real life days now.
She doesn't have a boyfriend. I think you have to mess around with Mary a certain amount for them to start fighting. Then you're liable to see arguments on the staircase at I think 14:00. After that Alexa will tell you the truth and start messing with you.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
She doesn't have a boyfriend. I think you have to mess around with Mary a certain amount for them to start fighting. Then you're liable to see arguments on the staircase at I think 14:00. After that Alexa will tell you the truth and start messing with you.
Thanks for telling me .

Apr 17, 2020
still cant seem to find the 2nd argument between the step sisters to get the hj from Alexa. Been standing upstairs thursday-tuesday trying to trigger it but no luck. :(

blblblblb

Mar 18, 2019
wait i saw a game like this with the exact same ui, the exact same Motel, but more "survival" gameplay is that the same dev? if someone can tell me the name of the game im talkin about, i can't remind it, ty^^

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
For the Goons,

U will meet the Goons at Motel (Pry around Motel) at afternoon. After u meet the Goons, Motel Manager will save u from the Goons. Talk to Motel Manager about the Goons.

U have to build good relations with the 2 detectives at the Police Station of Administrative Center. To save time, I use cheat code of: (Shift + O) & type:

Relations["HotCop"].allure.Value=100
Relations["FatCop"].allure.Value=100
Relations["HotCop"].opinion.Value=100
Relations["FatCop"].opinion.Value=100

or

Relations["HotCop"].allure.Value=100; Relations["FatCop"].allure.Value=100; Relations["HotCop"].opinion.Value=100; Relations["FatCop"].opinion.Value=100

Then talk to the Female Detective (HotCop) about the Goons, she will go to catch the Goons with her partner, 1st time cannot meet the Goons, have to go to talk with the Detective again next day and this time they will successful meet the Goons and put them to jail. After that tell this News to Motel Manager, and will reward with BlowJob.

For Mom sex scene with Lil teacher, Mom sex with MC at Lil teacher's house, Mom not sex with the Lil teacher.
To do this, MC have to have sex with Mom when MC sharing Room with Mom. Mom will tell MC to attend Family lesson with Lil.
MC have to ask for the Family Lesson from Lil teacher at School at 9.00. Visit the Lil's house at 18.00 with Mom (talk with Mom at 18.00 at Motel room, and Mom will go to Lil's house with MC). Repeat this once every week, I don't remember how many times visit Lil's house for Family Lesson, and keep on sharing room with Mom and have sex with Mom. Lil will ask Mom to have sex with MC at her house during the Family Lesson.

After few times of Family Lesson, Lil teacher will offer MC Private lesson at her house at 17.00. Attend the Private lesson at Lil's house for few times (I don't remember how many times) and will get the scene of MC sex with Lil teacher.

For faster the process of MC sex with Mom when they sharing room, & good relation with Lil teacher u can also use the Cheat Code:
Shift + O , type:
Relations["Mom"].allure.Value=100
Relations["LitTeacher"].allure.Value=100
Relations["PETeacher"].allure.Value=100
Relations["Mom"].opinion.Value=100
Relations["LitTeacher"].opinion.Value=100
Relations["PETeacher"].opinion.Value=100
do you now what names you put for his other family

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
im kinda stuck on his other family this game is really good but this grind with no info if you even doing it right is beyond insane been playing 3 straight days and have no idea if im at the end of one of the girls or not.

May 7, 2021
How do I get the naughty theme at family counseling?
Also, with both Jill and Lil, I'm seeing a note that there is still something I can do, but no indication of what or where. Is there anything that's particularly easy to miss with either or both?

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
How do I get the naughty theme at family counseling?
I asked the same question as far back as v0.19 and got no answer. The "Naughty Theme" at Family Counceling continues to be active even after more than 25 counceling sessions.

Also, with both Jill and Lil, I'm seeing a note that there is still something I can do, but no indication of what or where. Is there anything that's particularly easy to miss with either or both?
Have you reached the point where MC can have sex with Jill during the naked massage? After doing that several times, Lil will join you in 3 different scenes: Lil walks in, Lil walks in and watches, Lil walks in and masturbates while watching.

May 7, 2021
I asked the same question as far back as v0.19 and got no answer. The "Naughty Theme" at Family Counceling continues to be active even after more than 25 counceling sessions.

Have you reached the point where MC can have sex with Jill during the naked massage? After doing that several times, Lil will join you in 3 different scenes: Lil walks in, Lil walks in and watches, Lil walks in and masturbates while watching.
The naughty theme counseling is the only thing I have with Lisa that is Still Effective.

As for Jill and Lil, I have gotten those scenes to the point where the no longer do anything new and the stats no longer raise from it. I don't know that what I have left involves both of them. Just that they both have something I can do with them. But, the game gives me no hint as to what or where.

Oct 10, 2020
is the handjob from kate the only new thing with her?
and can i get other people, than the mother, to be models? and how? i tried pricipal, bank owner and hotelmanager.

dolfer

Dec 7, 2017
What do I have to do to enter the night party and tried and it doesn't work what do I have to offer or what steps do I have to follow

Dorago

Nov 13, 2017
What do I have to do to enter the night party and tried and it doesn't work what do I have to offer or what steps do I have to follow
If you talk about the lawyer party, then you have to go to the strip club and request to buy alcohol from Jill, lawyer like premium stuff.

3.70 star(s) 158 Votes