Dorago

Nov 13, 2017
Not sure if it's a bug, but if you have sex with the xshop owner during work, you can't have the check out with the sister

Reactions: jetama

demude

Jul 15, 2021
Following is my finding:

Anna : able to invite her to Guest Room, kiss, strip and fingering. After that may have chance to trigger back by click in guest room during the tv section.
Mary : Sneak and peek at the toilet, task for Mary (3 pose).
Kate : don't jerk on her face and get sleep together with her, get hj.
Xshop owner : Get fuck with MC during working time at Xshop
Lit Teacher : Shrink section and able to bareback Lisa in front of Lit Teacher. (Information credit to ropershy) french kisses MC and strokes his cock or cleans his cock with her mouth. Both after bareback sex with Mom. Depends on which you pick creampie Mom or Cum on her.
Neighbour Mom : More dinner with her, get confess section.
Cheerleader : further with play game with her.
Judge : able to talk to her at her office
Lisa : after attend step family dinner, talk to Lisa to attend step family dinner. talk to Lisa on 1900 to go step family dinner. didn't go well on 1st dinner, retry same step and go well on 2nd time.
Lily : visit her at 2000. new option to study with her (just found out)
Lawyer : Visit the lawyer at the weekends and choose the handjob, if you've progressed enough with her you will be able to ask her to be your girlfriend which will unlock a blowjob scene. (Information credit to Valmanway)

Last edited:

Valmanway

Oct 17, 2017
Following is my finding:

Anna : able to invite her to Guest Room, kiss, strip and fingering. After that may have chance to trigger back by click in guest room during the tv section.
Lit Teacher : Shrink section and able to bareback Lisa in front of Lit Teacher
Lisa : able to invite Lisa to attend step family dinner (proceeding to 2nd invitation)
Lawyer : pending
Visit the lawyer at the weekends and choose the handjob, if you've progressed enough with her you will be able to ask her to be your girlfriend which will unlock a blowjob scene.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Following is my finding:

Lisa : able to invite Lisa to attend step family dinner (proceeding to 2nd invitation)
Lit Teacher : french kisses MC and strokes his cock or cleans his cock with her mouth. Both after bareback sex with Mom. Depends on which you pick creampie Mom or Cum on her.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Not sure if it's a bug, but if you have sex with the xshop owner during work, you can't have the check out with the sister
You can't get checked by the XShop owner, either, and it doesn't matter whether you have sex with XShop owner or not. I assumed it was just removed because it's boring or removed from the game entirely, but I guess it could be a bug.

Last edited:

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Following is my finding:

also I just found out. Motel Manager : Go to MC's extra room and she will be there on the bed doggy playing with her toy,. MC then has Anal Sex with her.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
You can get checked by the XShop owner, either. I assumed it was just removed because it's boring or removed from the game entirely, but I guess it could be a bug.
it isn't a bug with the XShop owner cause MC goes to her office and she walks around him but then says she has had enough for one day. Now with Lily it is probably a bug since nothing at all happens

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Maybe a bug here, after you can send task to Mary, the option for peek toilet disabled.
I assumed this was intentional because why bother peeking at her naked when she'll willingly send you a photo of herself naked. :) But, I agree that it's probably a bug since the peeking on Lisa, Jill, and Lil while they are in the bathroom is still active after you're having sex with them.

3.70 star(s) 159 Votes