the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
I like the game I really do, but most of these events being random is killing me. If things were a bit clearer on how to progress with invidiual characters it would be tolerable but it isn't. I'm trying to finish things with Alexa cause I'm pretty sure she's the last thing I need to be caught up in the game, but who even knows cause you can't even really be sure if you've done everything.

To figure out what to do with the boyfriend stuff for Alexa I had to come to the forum to figue out guess what it's a random event argument bewtween the sisters. So I have to get this random event and nothing of an in game month of just school, suburbs, upstairs and still nothing. So I think that maybe I have to increase sexual tension but the only thing left where we aren't too depraved or it's drained is cuddling where you have to wait for the random event of Alexa coming to sleep in your room and then the random event in the random event where she coudles you.

It's too much. Honestly.

TakenName97

Oct 17, 2020
Question, i think i am not doing something right. how to trigger the aunt hj scene. The only way to sleep with her is if she can watch me in bathroom or bedroom if i denie it won't let me sleep with her. Any advice ?

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
I like the game I really do, but most of these events being random is killing me. If things were a bit clearer on how to progress with invidiual characters it would be tolerable but it isn't. I'm trying to finish things with Alexa cause I'm pretty sure she's the last thing I need to be caught up in the game, but who even knows cause you can't even really be sure if you've done everything.

To figure out what to do with the boyfriend stuff for Alexa I had to come to the forum to figue out guess what it's a random event argument bewtween the sisters. So I have to get this random event and nothing of an in game month of just school, suburbs, upstairs and still nothing. So I think that maybe I have to increase sexual tension but the only thing left where we aren't too depraved or it's drained is cuddling where you have to wait for the random event of Alexa coming to sleep in your room and then the random event in the random event where she coudles you.

It's too much. Honestly.
I agree that the combination of lack of clues about how to trigger events + random chance to do it even in the right condition is one of the greatest problems of this game. People has posted many times about it, I really hope the dev could read this thread and find a solution.
I know from previous posts that he doesn't want a deterministic path, so some events can be skipped altogether without even realizing since they will not appear on the phone until unlocked (and again, a LIST of events to check would at least make the player aware of that). I am trying to make positive criticism here, in my opinion people who like this game want
-fap to scenes (that means they should not be too hard to trigger)
-see all scenes in the game (especially if they are completitionists like me; again, discovering just by chance that you totally missed a scene only because someone posted about it while the game gives you no clue whatsoever can be terribly frustrating)
-both of the above

So my suggestions to reduce negative reactions from players would be:
- Increase random chances for events to trigger
- Make the list of events on the phone visible and complete even if events are not triggered yet, so people can check what they are missing (imho the loss of surprise about new scenes is much less worse than the frustration for not finding them); and maybe be more clear about how do them
- Having every update "new scene for Lisa" and then spending hours trying to trigger it is really a pain in the ass, so the last suggestion is describe the same scenes in the changelogs, even in broad strokes, so players can immediately concentrate on finding them! If that was done from the beginning, people by now would not ask for a walkthrough anymore, because they would practically have it in the OP.

Reactions: SteppenBro

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
Question, i think i am not doing something right. how to trigger the aunt hj scene. The only way to sleep with her is if she can watch me in bathroom or bedroom if i denie it won't let me sleep with her. Any advice ?
Go to the bathroom and jerk off, if you repeat the scene enough times, you will have the option of not doing it. After that when you both are in bed she will initially be angry with you because you have a boner, but keeping doing the scene she will give you a hj eventually.

NotthingMuch

Jan 27, 2018
A lot of people might not know this but it looks like HRelease is from Russia, he said that he will keep working on the game. I think he is not one of the developer who can try to relocate and have to stay in Russia. So yeah don't expect much from now on, who knows Patreon might just cut him off sooner or later.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
oh ok thanx for the info. What about Andrea, Aunt Kate and Alexa?
MC can get handjob, blowjob, boobjob as a reward in Andrea's office and can have sex, 69 plus more in alternate motel room if you choose evening date as a reward.
MC can get a handjob from Aunt Kate.
MC can get a handjob from Alexa and MC can finger Alexa.

svityy

Mar 10, 2022
MC can get handjob, blowjob, boobjob as a reward in Andrea's office and can have sex, 69 plus more in alternate motel room if you choose evening date as a reward.
ok cool cool. Hopefully in the next update you can fuck Alexa and Kate

svityy

Mar 10, 2022
and how do you make the MC tell the judge more about victoria?

tyo26

Dec 30, 2021

It's too much. Honestly.
:cry: I experienced this too. It really makes me sad. I hope the developer fixes this as soon as possible. :)

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
and how do you make the MC tell the judge more about victoria?
If I recall correctly, the judge will come visit you in your alternate motel room after you progress with Victoria (become her girlfriend after some visits to her office on weekends).

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
If I recall correctly, the judge will come visit you in your alternate motel room after you progress with Victoria (become her girlfriend after some visits to her office on weekends).
Was actualy able to trigger the Judge visit before becoming Vicky's Boyfriend.
Had to attend each court-hearing to trigger it(not miss one).
And have been avioding Mia's content as well(they both threaten cutting the MC's Balls off). :ROFLMAO:
No idea if it is intended to work this way but noticed it while doing a fresh-run in attempts to figure things out for others.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Still wish MC could just bend Andrea over her desk and take her there.

Katuvishe

Nov 23, 2020
So I've been around the scenes and I don't know if I got everything for now or not, so if someone could tell me what we got in this update I would appreciate it very much.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So I've been around the scenes and I don't know if I got everything for now or not, so if someone could tell me what we got in this update I would appreciate it very much.
Have you taken a look at the change log yet?

Katuvishe

Nov 23, 2020
Have you taken a look at the change log yet?
Yes sir I did, I know who has new renders, but I've runned every possible path and way with the characters, so I'm here questioning now for some help to see if there's any render I couldn't reach out.

Because let's be honest, helping the MC aunt and mother with clothes leading to aunt teasing the MC and not having another render is literally a brutal blue ball strategy that is actually killing me… So I'm guessing there's a lot of stuff that I'm missing, and I don't wanna download a full save to know what it is :)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yes sir I did, I know who has new renders, but I've runned every possible path and way with the characters, so I'm here questioning now for some help to see if there's any render I couldn't reach out.

Because let's be honest, helping the MC aunt and mother with clothes leading to aunt teasing the MC and not having another render is literally a brutal blue ball strategy that is actually killing me… So I'm guessing there's a lot of stuff that I'm missing, and I don't wanna download a full save to know what it is :)
Some players don't play the game the same way as others so best bet is to get the walkthroughs and see if you have unlocked all content.

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes