Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
ok, I am stuck again. I have read that you can get mom and the lit teacher to have a threesome with you. But you need to raise their opinion towards each other. I have it at 85, but can not seem to get it higher. Any help please?

Dorago

Nov 13, 2017
Can someone please tell me how to get a hj frrom aunt kate. i keep trying to ask her but she replies with "no no no, i helped you already tonight".
When you ask her to sleep with her, simply refuse to masturbate before so you can ask her when you go to sleep

Dorago

Nov 13, 2017
ok, I am stuck again. I have read that you can get mom and the lit teacher to have a threesome with you. But you need to raise their opinion towards each other. I have it at 85, but can not seem to get it higher. Any help please?
As far as I know there is no real threesome with them in the game yet, it's just lit teacher watching you have sex with mom and after you have finished, she kiss you or lick you depending where you came

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
As far as I know there is no real threesome with them in the game yet, it's just lit teacher watching you have sex with mom and after you have finished, she kiss you or lick you depending where you came
Oh Thanks. I will stop working so hard on it then.

vitkren

Jun 18, 2017
Code:
 if (not SMom.AllowJerkingOff and SMom.CaughtPlayerJerkingCount > 0 and SMom.CaughtPlayerJerkingTM + 24 <= GData.GetTimeMark()
                            and Relations["SMom"].opinion.GetPartExtrem() >= 0.4 and len(GData.CurPersons) < 1):
                    GData.EventsQueue.append("SMomTalkAllowJerkingOffLabel")
                    return False
Code:
label SMomCatchPlayerShootOffRedHandedLabel:
    $ SMom.LastPlayersLaundryTM = GData.GetTimeMark()
    $ SMom.CaughtPlayerJerkingTM = GData.GetTimeMark()
    $ SMom.CaughtPlayerJerkingCount += 1
Code:
def SMomCanCatchPlayerShootOffRedHanded():
        if (SMom.State & States.Sleeping) != 0 or Relations["SMom"].opinion.GetPartExtrem() < -0.4:
            return False
        if not SMom.AllowJerkingOff or SMom.CaughtPlayerJerkingTM + 12 >= GData.GetTimeMark():
            return False
        n_probability = 0.8 if (SMom.State & States.Chores) != 0 else 0.33
        if SMom.CaughtPlayerJerkingCount == 0:
            n_probability = 1.0
        if PersonClass.CanCatchPlayerShootOffRedHanded(SMom, nprobability = n_probability):
            return True
        return False
Am I getting this right:
1. Step mom can only catch you jerking off after SMomCanCatchPlayerShootOffRedHanded returns True.
2. That only happens if SMom.AllowJerkingOff is True.
3. That only happens if SMom.CaughtPlayerJerkingCount is more than zero.
4. That happens only after SMom.AllowJerkingOff is True.

This seems like impossible?

Dorago

Nov 13, 2017
Code:
 if (not SMom.AllowJerkingOff and SMom.CaughtPlayerJerkingCount > 0 and SMom.CaughtPlayerJerkingTM + 24 <= GData.GetTimeMark()
                            and Relations["SMom"].opinion.GetPartExtrem() >= 0.4 and len(GData.CurPersons) < 1):
                    GData.EventsQueue.append("SMomTalkAllowJerkingOffLabel")
                    return False
Code:
label SMomCatchPlayerShootOffRedHandedLabel:
    $ SMom.LastPlayersLaundryTM = GData.GetTimeMark()
    $ SMom.CaughtPlayerJerkingTM = GData.GetTimeMark()
    $ SMom.CaughtPlayerJerkingCount += 1
Code:
def SMomCanCatchPlayerShootOffRedHanded():
        if (SMom.State & States.Sleeping) != 0 or Relations["SMom"].opinion.GetPartExtrem() < -0.4:
            return False
        if not SMom.AllowJerkingOff or SMom.CaughtPlayerJerkingTM + 12 >= GData.GetTimeMark():
            return False
        n_probability = 0.8 if (SMom.State & States.Chores) != 0 else 0.33
        if SMom.CaughtPlayerJerkingCount == 0:
            n_probability = 1.0
        if PersonClass.CanCatchPlayerShootOffRedHanded(SMom, nprobability = n_probability):
            return True
        return False
Am I getting this right:
1. Step mom can only catch you jerking off after SMomCanCatchPlayerShootOffRedHanded returns True.

I'm not an expert, but from what I see, this code seem more like defining probability of appearance of smom depending on what she is doing right now, but one thing that got my interest is that it seem that smom need to have a high enough opinion of you to appear

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
Am I getting this right:

your analysis is for the old code
and yes it had an error
but v0.24.2 is out already, even here

Dorago

Nov 13, 2017
yes, but it doesnt let me sleep w her without me jerking off.
Oh, then it mean that you haven't had the other events first, you need to masturbate several time then she come to give you a hand in the bathroom, and after she call you from the bedroom and ask if you want to finish on her, and after she will give you a HJ, but after you will have to chose to masturbate or not because she won't help you 2 time

augustineshadow

Aug 25, 2021
HI, BIG FAN OF YOUR GAME, CAN YOU PLEASE ADD MORE CHARACTERS AND SOME HINTS LIKE WHAT OR WHERE SHOULD A PLAYER GO NEXT AND PLEASE DO ADD MORE ANIMATIONS AND 50 IMAGES ON EVERY RELEASE'S ARE NOT ENOUGH... MANY THANKS ..

Reactions: Sugibs12

KGZZ_7

Feb 21, 2022
Oh, then it mean that you haven't had the other events first, you need to masturbate several time then she come to give you a hand in the bathroom, and after she call you from the bedroom and ask if you want to finish on her, and after she will give you a HJ, but after you will have to chose to masturbate or not because she won't help you 2 time
im sorry but i really dont understand. I ask her if we can sleep together but she says i have to jerk off. Then she asks if i want to jerk off in the bedroom. Then she asks to do it on her body. Ive done this for quite a while but nothing seems to be happening. No HJ's or anything. Then when i sleep w her and i ask for a HJ she replies with no. What do i do?

Dorago

Nov 13, 2017
im sorry but i really dont understand. I ask her if we can sleep together but she says i have to jerk off. Then she asks if i want to jerk off in the bedroom. Then she asks to do it on her body. Ive done this for quite a while but nothing seems to be happening. No HJ's or anything. Then when i sleep w her and i ask for a HJ she replies with no. What do i do?
Did you cum on her face ? even if you can't sleep with her because of this, it should up her sexual desire

Dorago

Nov 13, 2017
It doesnt say that though.
Then I really don't know what to do to help you, I tried to load a ancien save to try, jerked in the bathroom and then she gave me a HJ and after, the next time I request, she say I don't have to jerk but if I do, she will not help me twice

Nov 2, 2017
was just wondering if you have to start the criminal empire path by using the make some money option from the bank manager or if there is a non criminal empire path I can take by not starting it or never doing the make some money option from her? and if so how?

Reactions: SamHaim

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Here be some pointers ... options are so because they present themselves, not be mandatory.
MC needs a lot of cash to get expensive gifts and rooms rent to further the gaming.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yup .. you should deffinitely play the game, not for the beta or the alpha, but for the story.
Getting the story means starting once more and seeing the different paths unfold nicely.
All of the girls make a wholesome game experience once you get the hang of it.

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes