teigrcymru

Sep 24, 2020
Having a little problem, I can't get the scene where the step sisters are arguing on the stairs, has anyone got a save file where that is going to happen or has just happened? You would really be doing me a great favour.

Reactions: tyo26

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Ok I have 2 problems. I am sharing the room with Lil (young sis)

1. I have had the shop owner inspect me over 30 times straight. I had Lil inspect me until she jacked me off. But I can not get Lil jealous to trigger any sex with her. What am I doing wrong?

2. I have played with her boobs, pussy and both at least 20 times each at night. She wakes up around 3 am and says something. When I respond all she says is nothing and goes back to sleep. This is about the time mom would want things. So is the BJ scene suppose to trigger at this time or a different time? Again what have I done wrong?

Any help with these two problems would be greatly appreciated.

Dorago

Nov 13, 2017
Ok I have 2 problems. I am sharing the room with Lil (young sis)

1. I have had the shop owner inspect me over 30 times straight. I had Lil inspect me until she jacked me off. But I can not get Lil jealous to trigger any sex with her. What am I doing wrong?

2. I have played with her boobs, pussy and both at least 20 times each at night. She wakes up around 3 am and says something. When I respond all she says is nothing and goes back to sleep. This is about the time mom would want things. So is the BJ scene suppose to trigger at this time or a different time? Again what have I done wrong?

Any help with these two problems would be greatly appreciated.
Have you tried to put your alarm clock at 8:00 ? Usualy waking at that hour might trigger a BJ scene if you sleep in the same room as her

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Have you tried to put your alarm clock at 8:00 ? Usualy waking at that hour might trigger a BJ scene if you sleep in the same room as her
No I have not done that, but I will try it now. Thanks.

Edit: That worked. Thank You very much.

Last edited:

faratan

Jul 16, 2019
The event sequence should be like this:

- You first hear about Alexa's boyfriend during dinner
- Alexa and Mary have an argument
- You can offer Mary (not Alexa) to tutor her in being a good girlfriend =kissing, petting, hj, bj
- At some point the two sisters argue again, and Alexa asks for your help in keeping the ruse of her inexistent boyfriend = she starts kissing you, then proceeds on letting you touch her until she cums and HJ (at some point you need to go back to previous sexual actions to unlock the most recent)

You need to try going upstairs and downstairs during different days and hours to trigger the arguments between mary and alexa, and probably need to have them at some specific level of sexual allure. Just keep trying and eventually it will work
Thanks for the feedback, actually some hints in this thread may be misleading since younger and older sister sometime is inverted.

I was able to progress with Alexa (younger sister) apparently because I missed the jack off scene after petting with Mary, after petting scene I unlocked HJ and BJ with Mary but there was still the jack off scene locked. Since I reached the BJ and there wasn’t any hint in the smartphone regarding a missing scene, I was not able to progress with Alexa.

As soon as I repeated some times the petting scene with Mary (even if it was already drained/too depraved) and unlocked the jack off of Mary, by going in Alexa room at 2:00 pm as suggested by another user, I was able to unlock the scene where Alexa talks with a friend on the phone and confess to her friend that she doesn’t have a boyfriend.

Reactions: tyo26

faratan

Jul 16, 2019
Pretty sure the "tutor training" is the training with the older sister (Mary).
Thanks, as mentioned above it was a misleading hint, since Mary is the older sister who I was already tutoring (and already consoled) and Alexa is the younger sister who actually is quite aggressive when the player found that she was lying (for sure she doesn’t need to be consoled).

BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
I think the confusion with the alternate sisters is down to the fact that if you look at them the blonde one (Alexa) looks far more mature than the brunette (Mary). However if you look at their profiles Mary is listed as 20 while Alexa is listed as being 18.

teigrcymru

Sep 24, 2020
No matter what I do i can't get the step mom to walk in on me when i jerk off, every night at 9pm, only Alexa shows up, or SM is there doing laundry. I've played it without and with console commands. Is this a bug? What level should her affection be to get this to start?

vitkren

Jun 18, 2017
At 19:00 in the restaurant, don't click "Supper with family". Instead, click Lisa, then click "Requests" (you have to use the arrow to scroll down) then click "Invite to Step-Family Dinner".
At what point does the invitation appears? Right now I have access to the step-house from 9-23 and still can't invite Lisa & co.

Dorago

Nov 13, 2017
No matter what I do i can't get the step mom to walk in on me when i jerk off, every night at 9pm, only Alexa shows up, or SM is there doing laundry. I've played it without and with console commands. Is this a bug? What level should her affection be to get this to start?
the chances step mom walk on you is from 8:00 to 10:00 and from 20:00 to 24:00, well, at least she walked on me in those hours, so try them, also try in the weekend I think you have better chances

Dorago

Nov 13, 2017
At what point does the invitation appears? Right now I have access to the step-house from 9-23 and still can't invite Lisa & co.
You have to talk about second family with the sisters first then you can request to have them join dinner with step family and after you can do the same request to Lisa, but she will take some time before she agree, you usualy need to wait 3 day before asking her again

vitkren

Jun 18, 2017
You have to talk about second family with the sisters first then you can request to have them join dinner with step family and after you can do the same request to Lisa, but she will take some time before she agree, you usualy need to wait 3 day before asking her again
I kept rolling back to older saves and it suddenly appeared. Don't know why.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Straitened Times [v0.24.2] [HRelease] crunched

All credit for the compression goes to DearLegend37 as I just exchanged the script files.
Don't forget to give him a like for his compressed version!

If you already have v0.24.1 (original or compressed) you just need to copy/extract
the content of the attached archive into the "game" folder and overwrite when asked.

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,66 GB / 430 MB - StraitenedTimes-0.24.2-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,64 GB / 413 MB - StraitenedTimes-0.24.2-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:

Last edited:

Manuver7

Apr 17, 2020
Guys, does the newest version include sex with mom without condom now? if so, can you creampie her?
I'm going to play this one back if this has a lot of good updates

Dorago

Nov 13, 2017
Guys, does the newest version include sex with mom without condom now? if so, can you creampie her?
I'm going to play this one back if this has a lot of good updates
Yes, you can creampie Lisa, you can even do it in front of the teacher at the shrink

Reactions: Manuver7

KGZZ_7

Feb 21, 2022
Can someone please tell me how to get a hj frrom aunt kate. i keep trying to ask her but she replies with "no no no, i helped you already tonight".

3.70 star(s) 158 Votes