Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Yup .. you should deffinitely play the game, not for the beta or the alpha, but for the story.
Getting the story means starting once more and seeing the different paths unfold nicely.
All of the girls make a wholesome game experience once you get the hang of it.
im playing it , and waiting for the next finished update
thhats why i was asking ;)
after all this time i may start over lol

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
I wish we could buy the old house back. I think that the dev has plans for it since there is a placeholder for it.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I wish we could buy the old house back. I think that the dev has plans for it since there is a placeholder for it.
I have been thinking that as well. There is a for sale sign up for it. My MC has enough money to buy it now. Heck he has enough money to by the whole freaking neighborhood.

Reactions: Ramagar

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC needs some courses or hire the lawyer or the bank manager,
cause in this cut throat game, a fool and his money are soon parted.

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
We're 24.2% in and the bank owner(s) has yet to reveal themselves and that house was already own by the bank. I am sure HRelease has a few characters in mind and the MC will get mix in there shenanigans to get the house back or buy out the bank.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
We're 24.2% in and the bank owner(s) has yet to reveal themselves and that house was already own by the bank. I am sure HRelease has a few characters in mind and the MC will get mix in there shenanigans to get the house back or buy out the bank.
Game version numbers should have nothing to do with percentage completion. There have been a very few developers that treated version numbers that way, proving how little they know about software development.

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
Of course, v0.24.0 doesn't mean percents
24 - is just an iterator of public versions (month to month - if you want).

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
I know the precentage don't necessarily represent completion some games on here will go over that 100% or get remade with additional scenes.
I still don't think you get it because you said not necessarily, then continued to talk about percentages. There's no correlation at all.

KGZZ_7

Feb 21, 2022
Then I really don't know what to do to help you, I tried to load a ancien save to try, jerked in the bathroom and then she gave me a HJ and after, the next time I request, she say I don't have to jerk but if I do, she will not help me twice
Thanks though for the support, u a goat fr!

AlDocTHorXJ

Dec 24, 2021
The game has a lots of content already, but the updates add almost nothing. some slides and animations. Takes like 15 mins to see everything. This is harsh.

nickeii

Oct 4, 2017
Then I really don't know what to do to help you, I tried to load a ancien save to try, jerked in the bathroom and then she gave me a HJ and after, the next time I request, she say I don't have to jerk but if I do, she will not help me twice
The same problem with Aunt Katy.
In the new update, the trigger Aunt Katy handjob did not work. I downloaded the old save and everything is ok.However, I'm will have to go through half of the game again

Last edited:

Dorago

Nov 13, 2017
In the new update, the trigger Aunt Katy handjob did not work. I downloaded the old save and everything is ok.However, I'm will have to go through half of the game again
Come to think of it, I'm still playing on 24.0 not 24.2, maybe that's why I don't have that bug

Areyouken

Jun 24, 2018
The amount of creampies in this game is amazing. Waiting for more content on the Step family, and Cant wait to see a few buns in the oven ;)

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
You'd better wait for the bug fix

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
The amount of creampies in this game is amazing. Waiting for more content on the Step family, and Cant wait to see a few buns in the oven ;)

If the pregnancy tag is not implemented, it will be very surprising.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
was just wondering if you have to start the criminal empire path by using the make some money option from the bank manager or if there is a non criminal empire path I can take by not starting it or never doing the make some money option from her? and if so how?
This is a good point though because, the MC would end up in prison for doing same crime(s) as Martin/Leader/Father.
Alternate choice/path or content rather, when choosing 'Not' to do the Bank-Manager criminal activities.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
I'm getting this error after the dinner with Lauren and talking to her before she goes to church. Is it a big deal or just a minor bug?
'
this is the one You're refering to?
-----------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/loc_NeighHouse.rpy", line 545, in <module>
KeyError: u'\u0421onfession'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 6, in script call
File "GameData.rpyc", line 765, in script call
File "loc_NeighHouse.rpyc", line 545, in script
File "F:\Recordings1\DownloadsToo\StraitenedTimes-0.24.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "F:\Recordings1\DownloadsToo\StraitenedTimes-0.24.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "F:\Recordings1\DownloadsToo\StraitenedTimes-0.24.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/loc_NeighHouse.rpy", line 545, in <module>
KeyError: u'\u0421onfession'

Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Straitened Times 0.24.1
Wed Mar 09 00:20:03 2022

Sikara

Nov 15, 2021
the_fluff، پست: 7700963، عضو: 2520657 said:
من این خطا را بعد از شام با لورن دریافت می کنم و قبل از رفتن به کلیسا با او صحبت می کنم. آیا این یک مشکل بزرگ است یا فقط یک اشکال جزئی؟
به 24.2 به روز کنید

svityy

Mar 10, 2022
Talk to her outside, she will take you to the dining room and sit down, select requests and confession. You might need to eat dinner with her family once to trigger the conversation where she mentions confession after dinner.
can you actually have sex with lauren?

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes