hosseinsadr

Aug 2, 2020
21:00) pull up the map, go to downtown (might be a differnt location for you), search back alleys
what is that mean there is no back alleys? please help.

Dorago

Nov 13, 2017
21:00) pull up the map, go to downtown (might be a differnt location for you), search back alleys
what is that mean there is no back alleys? please help.
The possibility to go to the back alley only exist if you have the task to go to the secretary night activity and if you are at the right place on the right day between 22:00 and 4:00, you can get the task from your phone' browser, and you can check where and when is the task on your phone too

Yuzuki0

Nov 11, 2017
Hello there, I'm unable of continuing the Neighbor Mom's story as I get an error when leaving after dinner and saying that you can come for confessions.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is there any way to fix it?

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Hello there, I'm unable of continuing the Neighbor Mom's story as I get an error when leaving after dinner and saying that you can come for confessions.

Is there any way to fix it?
I got the same error, I just ignored it and hope it didn't break anything.

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
0421 just looks like an alt code, and onfession is missing a letter. Just ignore it, probably the flag so you can do confession with her but there isn't much on that path yet anyway.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Would be cool (as an option if necessary for the posessives :) )
That looks more like a set up to get him away from the Lit Teacher. He is the Lit Teacher's fiance. You can see the Lit Teacher peeking from around the hallway watching and listening to him flirt with MC's Mom.

Reactions: WCold

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
You will check it? That's amazing! Thanks bro! I attached two files. Before I got the bug and after.
It took me some time, but I think I've figured out where the problem is and it will be fixed in the next update

Jun 26, 2017
Thanks for the reports. I will add it to the next bugfix
Until that fix is released, I traced the issue back far enough (to where line 1578 on game\screens.rpy makes the following call:)
if Visual.FocusContact != Player and Relations[Visual.FocusContact.ObjName].ShowAllure == True:
The true issue is further back, but from here I checked the value of Visual.FocusContact.ObjName and found that it's u'Mom'

The problem is that at some point Mom changed to using her first name (Mary), but that pointer didn't get updated to match.

I worked around the issue it by temporarily typing the following into the console to change the focus to someone else (in this case Lil) :

Visual.FocusContact.ObjName = u'Lil'

This switched the focus and now the contacts screen works again for me. The true bug is somewhere else where this pointer didn't get updated when she changed from 'Mom' to 'Mary'

Edit: Sorry Mary is a different character, that's what happens when a weekend passes and you have a short memory. The workaround is still effective though.

Edit2: Nah, it seems to fix one thing, break another, so I would only do this work-around to view the contacts screen if you need hints on how to proceed, but then reload a save.

Last edited:

feralBeast

Nov 17, 2017
Hi there!
I'd like to know if someone found an error with old sister & young sister...

Did someone else find it? or maybe Can solve it?

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
There is also a bug for the aunt. When she's doing yoga, I click on her and choose "Play with her" 1-Proceed further, 2-proceed further, the third time I click on proceed further nothing happens but the game says "relation with aunt kate got worse"
AttributeError: 'PersonClass' object has no attribute 'res_cum'
Thank you all for the reports. It's in the bug fix 0.24.2, which is out already.

serlockz

Dec 14, 2020
Straitened Times v0.24.2

v0.24.1 bug fix:
Fix
: Jill contact error
Fix: second house dining evening error
Fix: second house third floor bathroom error

v0.24.2 bug fix:
Fix
: Neigh Mom dinner "onfession" error
Fix: Anna catch in private errors