Dec 21, 2019
I played and even enjoyed some games with massive grind (the infamous russian grind), but here we have an extreme case of overlapping that to me, if played as intended, kills the joy. I mean, you need to pay attention to something (who sleeps with who, to say something), then must pay attention to something else in order to advance (school), then something else (spare room), else (work), else (step family)... and so on and on and on WITHOUT LOSE ANY OF PREVIOUS TASKS. You don't go from task to task, all of them keep active and failing something can lead to an automatic game over.
Oh you couldn't pay me enough to "play the game as intended." Cheats help with the crazy grind and avoiding all the game overs with managing the rooms. The problem lies with what they don't help, getting the actual content. Figuring out what "new content" even is. Are there ridiculously specific circumstances needed to get new scenes? Are they bugged? Are they even there? Is new content just 1 single new pose during a photoshoot, or 1 render saying hi to someone in the hallway? Can't be sure until an entire community of people slog through the game for 2 hours and piece it together collectively. Because god forbid there be a single detail to make the game more playable even in the changelog.

Also yeah the older sister is the one that sleeps with a teddy bear and needs a "tutor boyfriend" for some fuckin reason.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
The 0.24.1 one? Cool, I could check if didn't miss anything from previous update while wait for the kind soul to give any clue to 0.25 events.
Just looked at it again and it does get a little confusing as the guy that wrote it cheated his game, but generally just ignore the cheating bit and try and cipher through the rest of it.

Reactions: GaboCAP

darji

Nov 3, 2021
ok I do not know how to implement full save games. Even when I delete The folder of the game my old own saves still sexist and can not be oferwritten. Is there a special Save game location I need these to implemtent? the Game/saves Folder is not it.

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
Content I've found. Hopefully somebody will add to this.

Lisa Gardner (mother)
- Nothing found. Changelog says new content for Lisa Gardner. Progress says "Naughty Theme" at Family Shrink is still effective, but it's been that way for the last 4 or 5 updates with no progress.

Alexa Gardner (younger stepsister)
- Selfie in her room while cuddling with MC on the bed
- Selfie in her room after giving MC a handjob
- Selfie in her room with her and MC naked
- Video selfie while giving MC a blowjob

Anna Gardner (step-mother)
- MC go to her bathroom in the morning, she opens the door naked, then MC can take a shower while she watches.

Emmanuelle Fornberg (Literature Teacher)
- Nothing found. Changelog says new content for Lit Teacher. Progress says more opportunities at Family Shrink. However, no sexual tension is raised during Family sessions and I've exhausted all dialogue choices in 4 sessions. Maybe a randomization issue?

Helena Pitt (School Principal)
- MC can have anal sex with her in her office.

Sam Kelley (Photographer)
- Nothing found. Changelog says new content for Photographer. Progress says more opportunities during photo sessions.

Kate Jensen (Aunt)
- Nothing found. Changelog says new content for Kate Jensen. Progress shows nothing.

Lauren Larsen (Neighbor)
- Confession, Naughty.

Bridgitte Larsen (Cheerleader)
- Grab her breasts after playing video games
I haven't played the new version yet but I looked in the game's folder earlier and one of the new scenes is a threesome with the mom and teacher.

Reactions: IlMato

Dorago

Nov 13, 2017
Lisa Gardner (mother)
- Nothing found. Changelog says new content for Lisa Gardner. Progress says "Naughty Theme" at Family Shrink is still effective, but it's been that way for the last 4 or 5 updates with no progress.
Sam Kelley (Photographer)
- Nothing found. Changelog says new content for Photographer. Progress says more opportunities during photo sessions.
Both are linked as if you do a couple session with mom you can at some point make her pose topless, and as soon as you do that, photographer give you your new reward which is flashing her pussy and let you jerk to it

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
It's been awhile since I played this so I started over.

One of my tasks is to find out where Jill works. I completed this before but don't remember. The tip says

"Maybe I can find out by cathing them somewhere in town when they are going to work"

I mean, I'm doing pretty well w the funky English but not sure what Cathing means...?

Oh, wait.... does it mean Catching?

Thanks I appreciate it

Cheers

Dec 21, 2019
ok I do not know how to implement full save games. Even when I delete The folder of the game my old own saves still sexist and can not be oferwritten. Is there a special Save game location I need these to implemtent? the Game/saves Folder is not it.
renpy saves are in appdata

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
I haven't played the new version yet but I looked in the game's folder earlier and one of the new scenes is a threesome with the mom and teacher.
What kind of threesome? In previous updates she was already kissing the MC and cleaning his cock after sex with Lisa. Is there something more than that?

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
i'm still wondering where my saves went... lol I guess something changed :( Bring on the cheats, i don't want to grind this dam thing again :rolleyes:

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
I have a suggestion for the dev. Since we can eat mom out after she picks us up from jail, why not add that to when she is driving us somewhere?

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes