JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
any idea how to trigger them? Alexa in her room has just the option "discuss interest"?!
You must be missing events from 0.24 and before, such as the kissing, fingering and handjobs with Alexa in her room.

I can get her pose with lingerie but no topless?!
This is what worked for me:
MC take Anna to the photo studio for a modelling session (select show more, but this one was lingerie).
MC go back to photo studio and claim all rewards from the photographer (i.e., lick her tits)
MC take Anna to the photo studio for a modelling session (select show more, then the option appears to select show more again, and the photoshoot becomes topless).
MC go back to the photo studio alone and claim the new "reward" from the photographer.

pretty sure was in 0.24.2
This is possible. I never saw the orange yoga clothes in 0.24 and others said it was in 0.25.

Reactions: jk11

Steven Ethan

Sep 1, 2020
The grind in this game is real, most of the time you got to keep repeating the scenes in order to proceed. This game is for people who have lot of patience.

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
i need help starting Brigitte story. I see her in school lobby and she is hostile. Disregard, Jason invited me to dinner finally.

Last edited:

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
i need help starting Brigitte story. I see her in school lobby and she is hostile.
She will not talk with you at school to protect her cheerleader reputation (even later when you become best friends). Instead go to her house, talk with her mother and join them for dinner. That will gradually increase your Relationship until you can go to her room and play video games

Erikico

Feb 17, 2018
You must be missing events from 0.24 and before, such as the kissing, fingering and handjobs with Alexa in her room.

This is what worked for me:
MC take Anna to the photo studio for a modelling session (select show more, but this one was lingerie).
MC go back to photo studio and claim all rewards from the photographer (i.e., lick her tits)
MC take Anna to the photo studio for a modelling session (select show more, then the option appears to select show more again, and the photoshoot becomes topless).
MC go back to the photo studio alone and claim the new "reward" from the photographer.

This is possible. I never saw the orange yoga clothes in 0.24 and others said it was in 0.25.
It works also for Lisa. Mother becomes topless too.

eaxconsole

Jul 3, 2017
Cheat Menu V2 (now with 100% more pussy and beer)
-Family Relationships & Conflict sets opinion to 100 and conflict to 0 for your motel family
-Refill all topics
-Add modeling job, so you don't have to rely on RNG (WARNING: Only use AFTER the first modeling job)
-Refill, and drain energy
Under Motel Cheats (WARNING: Make sure you purchase the option first so the game sets the proper flags)
-"Infinite" Adult TV
-"Infinite" Single Bed room
-Turn off Single bedroom (Make sure to re-purchase the option if you want to turn it back on)
-"Infinite" Broken Bathroom locks (This one seems to work fine without purchasing first, but I don't recommend it as it could break things)
-"Infinite" Alt Room (Still have to get the key back after Aunt uses it though as annoying as that is)
Under Additional Cheats
-900000 Money
-School Attendance to 99% (100% Caused so weirdness but 99 worked fine)
-Fuckton of booze and condoms gives 90 of each premium alcohol and 90 condoms (WARNING: Make sure you unlock Lisa and Lil's jobs first)
-Massive Fuck You Energy sets max Energy to 90000 (Basically Infinite, Use again to refill)
-Reset Energy to 100

To install just drag and drop the "game" folder into the root folder (The one with StraitenedTimes.exe)
To use press K in game (Pro-tip You can use the "C" key in game to open the phone)

Please explain what to do with this. I click the link and copy/paste to a word doc and then put it in game folder but it won't work. What am I doing wrong?

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Did anyone else have this happen? After MC does a selfie with Alexa in her room, when exiting the room immediately Afterward and also when exiting the house immediately afterward, the full-screen selfie will appear. This seems like a minor bug as clicking a couple of times makes it go away.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Please explain what to do with this. I click the link and copy/paste to a word doc and then put it in game folder but it won't work. What am I doing wrong?
I changed it to a zip file so now you should be able to just click it to download the file. No need for copy/pasting. Then extract it to the game folder (the one with StraitenedTimes.exe)

• Red Heart
Reactions: eaxconsole

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
She will not talk with you at school to protect her cheerleader reputation (even later when you become best friends). Instead go to her house, talk with her mother and join them for dinner. That will gradually increase your Relationship until you can go to her room and play video games
Thank you

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Cheat Menu V2 (now with 100% more pussy and beer)
-Family Relationships & Conflict sets opinion to 100 and conflict to 0 for your motel family
-Refill all topics
-Add modeling job, so you don't have to rely on RNG (WARNING: Only use AFTER the first modeling job)
-Refill, and drain energy
Under Motel Cheats (WARNING: Make sure you purchase the option first so the game sets the proper flags)
-"Infinite" Adult TV
-"Infinite" Single Bed room
-Turn off Single bedroom (Make sure to re-purchase the option if you want to turn it back on)
-"Infinite" Broken Bathroom locks (This one seems to work fine without purchasing first, but I don't recommend it as it could break things)
-"Infinite" Alt Room (Still have to get the key back after Aunt uses it though as annoying as that is)
Under Additional Cheats
-900000 Money
-School Attendance to 99% (100% Caused so weirdness but 99 worked fine)
-Fuckton of booze and condoms gives 90 of each premium alcohol and 90 condoms (WARNING: USE ONLY ONCE BEFORE BUYING THE ALT ROOM)
-Massive Fuck You Energy sets max Energy to 90000 (Basically Infinite, Use again to refill)
-Reset Energy to 100

To install just drag and drop the "game" folder into the root folder (The one with StraitenedTimes.exe)
To use press K in game (Pro-tip You can use the "C" key in game to open the phone)
BUGFIX: Using the beer and condoms cheat causes you to lose the alt room keys to fix use this console code:
Player.Items = {u'PremiumWine': 90,u'PremiumWhiskey': 90,u'PremiumLiquor': 90,u'CondomItm': 90,u'AltRoomKey': 1,u'AltRoomGuestKey': 1}
I found a bug using the booze and condoms cheat. If you already bought the alt room before you use the cheat it gets rid of the keys.
To fix use this console code (No Quotations):
"Player.Items = {u'PremiumWine': 90,u'PremiumWhiskey': 90,u'PremiumLiquor': 90,u'CondomItm': 90,u'AltRoomKey': 1,u'AltRoomGuestKey': 1}"

jk11

May 16, 2017
but I ve no idea what trigger alexa room path (she shows off in living room after family tv time, but that's it!)

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Have you seen the fight between the sisters, how far have you progressed the other girls in the house.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
but I ve no idea what trigger alexa room path (she shows off in living room after family tv time, but that's it!)
There is an event where you see Mary and Alexa arguing and this is what triggers Alexa to start some boyfriend training similar to what you've probably already started with Mary. It seems to be a problem for many players to trigger this event. For me, it triggered when MC took the bus from school at 13:00 and arrived at step-family house at 14:00, and went upstairs. The argument occurs in the hallway/stairway.

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes