Criss.Secret

Jul 24, 2019
Personal Foundings

Update V0.25.0:

Lisa Gardener(Mom):
- When you join the MC's Mother during her yoga session, she will change into a new outfit. I don't know exactly how to trigger this event, it just happened. (Gonna update this post when I find more about this or other new stuff)

Last edited:

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Here's a cheat menu to help reduce grind it's got
-Family Relationships (set opinion to 100 and conflict to 0 for your family)
-Refill all interests
-Add modeling job, so you don't have to rely on RNG (WARNING: Only use AFTER the first modeling job)
-Refill, and drain energy
-set school attendance to 99%
One-time Cheats (use only once)
-Max energy sets energy to 500
-Money (you can use this one more the once, but you won't need to)
-The room cheats reserves the rooms until day 9999 (WARNING: only use after you purchase whichever option your choosing)

To install it just put it into the "game" folder (same folder the Ipatch goes in)
To use press K in game
THNX man ! i stopped playing this game becoz there's no cheat mod .

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Here's a cheat menu to help reduce grind it's got
-Family Relationships (set opinion to 100 and conflict to 0 for your family)
-Refill all interests
-Add modeling job, so you don't have to rely on RNG (WARNING: Only use AFTER the first modeling job)
-set school attendance to 99%
One-time Cheats (use only once)
-Max energy sets energy to 500
-Money (you can use this one more the once, but you won't need to)
-The room cheats reserves the rooms until day 9999 (WARNING: only use after you purchase whichever option your choosing)

To install it just put it into the "game" folder (same folder the Ipatch goes in)
To use press K in game
Could you update it? or is it universal?

Reactions: IdaenDrako

D3RD3VIL

May 7, 2018
New content I've found in 0.25. Hopefully somebody will add to this.

Lisa Gardner (mother)
- Threesome with Lit Teacher during family therapy. See the info for Emmanuelle Fornberg below. [Thanks Chemmy ]
- MC can join Lisa while she is doing yoga and she will wear a new yoga outfit. See info for Kate Jensen below. [Thanks Criss.Secret ]

Alexa Gardner (younger stepsister)
- Selfie in her room while cuddling with MC on the bed
- Selfie in her room after giving MC a handjob
- Selfie in her room with her and MC naked
- Video selfie while giving MC a blowjob

Anna Gardner (step-mother)
- MC go to her bathroom in the morning, she opens the door naked, then MC can take a shower while she watches.
- MC request her to go to a modelling session and she will go topless (leads to new "reward" from photographer) [Thanks Dorago]

Emmanuelle Fornberg (Literature Teacher)
- MC can schedule family therapy with the Lit Teacher at school in the morning, but instead of going to her apartment with Lisa at 18:00, he should show up at the Lit Teacher's apartment by himself at 18:00. He will find Lisa and Emmanuelle already in bed together and can have a threesome with them. [Thanks Chemmy ]

Helena Pitt (School Principal)
- MC can have anal sex with her in her office.

Sam Kelley (Photographer)
- After MC brings Anna Gardner for a topless photo session, Sam will give a new reward. MC can Jerk to her without panties. [Thanks Dorago]

Kate Jensen (Aunt)
- When Kate stays in the alternate motel room and MC requests that Kate invites Lisa to the room, MC can "Offer to help with clothes" and there will be a couple of new renders with Kate wearing Lisa's orange yoga outfit and Lisa wearing Kate's black running outfit. [Thanks Dorago]

Lauren Larsen (Neighbor)
- Confession, Naughty.

Bridgitte Larsen (Cheerleader)
- Grab her breasts after playing video games
Invite to room -kiss- bed (do it few times to get fingering)
training ( give up - rub scene)

Reactions: IlMato

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Cheat Menu V2 (now with 100% more pussy and beer)
-Family Relationships & Conflict sets opinion to 100 and conflict to 0 for your motel family
-Refill all topics
Under Motel Cheats (WARNING: Make sure you purchase the option first so the game sets the proper flags)
-"Infinite" Adult TV
-"Infinite" Single Bed room
-Turn off Single bedroom (Make sure to re-purchase the option if you want to turn it back on)
-"Infinite" Broken Bathroom locks (This one seems to work fine without purchasing first, but I don't recommend it as it could break things)
-"Infinite" Alt Room (Still have to get the key back after Aunt uses it though as annoying as that is)
Under Additional Cheats
-900000 Money
-School Attendance to 99% (100% Caused so weirdness but 99 worked fine)
-Fuckton of booze and condoms gives 90 of each premium alcohol and 90 condoms (WARNING: Make sure you unlock Lisa and Lil's jobs first)
-Massive Fuck You Energy sets max Energy to 90000 (Basically Infinite, Use again to refill)
-Reset Energy to 100

To install just drag and drop the "game" folder into the root folder (The one with StraitenedTimes.exe)
To use press K in game (Pro-tip You can use the "C" key in game to open the phone)
Cheat menu updated with more options

Reactions: Paprika

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Shame the dev doesn't have the hardware to put out larger updates every month whether it's more renders in general or per scene or just increase progression each update. Not 100% sure what he could do to boost Patrons without first needing the hardware that wouldn't involve redoing just about everything, I'm glad I waited until late last year before checking this out because that first year was probably rough for this game's reputation, the grind still sucks (which doesn't help) but it isn't that hard to figure out what you need to do.

Dorago

Nov 13, 2017
how you have that scene ? i have already do the swap with mother and yoga but when i trigger the event with mother and aunt, aunt have the new swimsuit but not that scene :(
That's the judge, to get that scene you need to go to several hearings, and if you have the rental room, go there at night and she will give you a visit to talk about her daughter

jk11

May 16, 2017
Alexa Gardner (younger stepsister)
- Selfie in her room while cuddling with MC on the bed
- Selfie in her room after giving MC a handjob
- Selfie in her room with her and MC naked
- Video selfie while giving MC a blowjob
any idea how to trigger them? Alexa in her room has just the option "discuss interest"?!

- MC go to her bathroom in the morning, she opens the door naked, then MC can take a shower while she watches.
- MC request her to go to a modelling session and she will go topless (leads to new "reward" from photographer) [Thanks Dorago]
idem
I can get her pose with lingerie but no topless?!

Kate Jensen (Aunt)
- When Kate stays in the alternate motel room and MC requests that Kate invites Lisa to the room, MC can "Offer to help with clothes" and there will be a couple of new renders with Kate wearing Lisa's orange yoga outfit and Lisa wearing Kate's black running outfit. [Thanks Dorago]
pretty sure was in 0.24.2

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes